Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    I dont think she would have gotten in a car with him and left the kids, I personally think she was killed at the house.

I see.....
    If she was killed at the house then of course my theory was wrong.

Just found this. (Family mentioned!)
    Let's see how this looks when I paste it from his Classmates profile:

What are your favorite outdoor activities?
    • Cycling
    • Jogging
    It's movie night-what do you like to see?
    • Action flicks
    What pet(s) do you have (or wish you had)?
    • Dogs
    What brings you to Classmates?
    • Pure curiosity
    What's your current relationship status?
    • Married
    How many kids do you have (or want to have)?
    • Two

Hmm, so do they have a dog? There's always a chance of forensic evidence there....

Me too, I was on here til 3am last eve, my eyes are crossing, I'll look at it again tomorrow. I agree there is ample room to drive up to the culdesac, but I thought her body was either under the white sheet or it was marking where she was found. If she was found on the opposite side, you are right.

I know how you feel.

Since we know he bought bleach... he either tried to clean up the house or the car. LE has searched both, maybe we will see an arrest tomorrow.

After seeing the pictures of the girls, I got upset all over again.
    Why can't these men just go ahead with divorce??
    Now the beautiful little girls don't have a mommy and their dad imo will soon be locked up in jail.

From the news video of the site, I think I found where it is on google maps. I think I saw somewhere that she was found about 2.5-3 miles from her house, and it does appear to be the right distance from there, etc?

I can never figure out how to link to a google map and make it work but if you search for this on google maps

Fielding Dr & Hidden Tree Ct
    Raleigh, NC 27606

Then look at the satellite images, I think the little drainage pond where she was found is right between the 2 southernmost driveways in the cul de sac being constructed just south of that intersection.

It could be a different cul de sac since sometimes googles satellite maps are old, but it is at least set up exactly the same way in terms of driveways, dirt lot right off the corner,etc for people to look at for some info.
    Last edited by lorelei; 07-16-2008 at 12:14 AM. Reason: typosss

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    I signed in at Classmates, but it still won't let me see his full profile. Is there a secret to viewing it that I don't know of?!
    I can see it. Do you want me to screenshot it for you?

This link was posted initially so I thought I'd post it again for newbies:
    http://www.nancycooper.blogspot.com/
    Blog originally started by friend(s) when she first went missing

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    I can see it. Do you want me to screenshot it for you?
    I finally got in, but if others here want to see it you might want to do that for them! Thanks!

For those of you who want to and can't see Brads classmates.com account, here's some screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    I see.....
    If she was killed at the house then of course my theory was wrong.
    Well, not totally, he had to get her there-

Does anyone think the purse in the car is relevant to what happened? I was thinking, if she was right in the neighborhood, she never drove it that evening?
    I have also been reviewing domestic homicides like this looks like, and sadly, in 100% of cases, the perp has an infidelity issue or some sort of Major secretive event or activity; people just don't risk killing and losing everything, when in general they appear to be rational and logical in everyday life. I have that gut feeling Brad is a bad boy and Nancy found out.

ok, i had to watch the link kellis posted again...

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/3210710/

i see your point now Phil.....but i guess what's confusing is how often the camera shows this white thing/material laying on the side of the pond....but, IMO, either side of it, he would have almost had to carry her a piece.....unless he pulled up really close off the road, in the dirt there where the investigators are standing around, & rolled her down the embankment...?....so sad

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I'm discounting a sitter too because he wasn't at the party, and because nothing's been mentioned of him picking up the girls in the morning, just that he says Nancy went out to jog @ 7am.
    True nothing was mentioned, but I figured since she was out and not feeling well..the girls could have been staying at a friend's house.

The whole feeling rough thing sounds like stress to me. It is possible they had been fighting the night before up until the dinner.

Here is my theory for the moment:

I think whatever took place happened after she returned home from the dinner. A fight over how long she was gone, who was at the dinner, or possibly he didn't want her to go in the first place. He most likely got very angry and struck her which could be a reason for the *detergent/bleach product. I think she was only stunned. If he went into a blind rage at that point, I would say he strangled her to death as she instinctively clawed at his arms to stop him. He changed her clothes into what he claimed she was wearing when he last saw her (remember...truth in lies). He loaded her in the car while it was in the garage and drove to dump her where she was found. In his excellent physical condition, he could have easily carried her to that spot.

* Reasons I don't think he purchased the detergent/bleach on the way home:

a) He wouldn't go look for it while she was still in the house to know they did not have any. I don't think he was that calm and rational at the time.

b) He would not have taken the time to focus on the clean up until after everything was over. He needed to focus on his plan to dispose of her.

c) He wouldn't go into the store with blood on his shirt, dirt, or fresh scratches on his arms. He went home and cleaned himself up first.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Well, not totally, he had to get her there-

Does anyone think the purse in the car is relevant to what happened? I was thinking, if she was right in the neighborhood, she never drove it that evening?I have also been reviewing domestic homicides like this looks like, and sadly, in 100% of cases, the perp has an infidelity issue or some sort of Major secretive event or activity; people just don't risk killing and losing everything, when in general they appear to be rational and logical in everyday life. I have that gut feeling Brad is a bad boy and Nancy found out.
    right....from what i understand, the party was in the neighborhood...i don't know if it's been reported or not, but i'm leaning toward Nancy actually walking to the party.....i still don't understand why she'd leave her purse in the car though, OR why HE would put it there either

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    For those of you who want to and can't see Brads classmates.com account, here's some screenshots.

Am I wrong or is it odd for someone to have this many online "sites"-

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Just found this. (Family mentioned!)
    Let's see how this looks when I paste it from his Classmates profile:

What are your favorite outdoor activities?
    • Cycling
    • Jogging
    It's movie night-what do you like to see?
    • Action flicks
    What pet(s) do you have (or wish you had)?
    • Dogs
    What brings you to Classmates?
    • Pure curiosity
    What's your current relationship status?
    • Married
    How many kids do you have (or want to have)?
    • Two
    aaahhh, then i AM surprised....

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast