Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue discussions here.

Links to previous discussions and related topics can be seen toward the bottom of the page.

Welcome Newbies...sad such a tragedy is bringing us together. (I have been having to say that TOO much lately!!! :furious:)

Hello All- Another Newbie here. The picture of Brad coming out of the house carrying the carseats (posted by TaxiMom) seems extremely odd to me. The temperature down here is in the high 80's and its very humid too. The long sleeve shirt and even the jeans seem out of place to me. He is hiding something on his body. If their neighborhood is like my neighborhood (also in NC)- we know all of our neighbors and we frequently get together at each others houses, as couples and with our families for dinner and drinks. The kids all play together and we are like each others family- especially for those of us who do not have family in the area. So I am betting that their neighbors know a lot about Brad and their relationship. As for the purse in the car, it is very common. Especially if the car is in your garage. We lock our cars, but I often leave my purse in the car- and Nancy may have too, as she would be needing her hands free to get the girls in their carseats. Brad seems very narcassistic to me and the public web pages remind me of someone- well, my teenagers age or maturity. Not that of a 34 year old married father of 2. He is too into himself.

Please continue discussions here.

Welcome Newbies...sad such a tragedy is bringing us together. (I have been having to say that TOO much lately!!! :furious:)

Good morning! Thanks for the new thread.

I know what you mean....I wish Websleuths was a community about cooking and searching for different ways to make a cake....It would be great if there were no tragedies to discuss.

jmo

Thanks for keeping us at work updated!

I think an arrest is coming any time today.

Hello All- Another Newbie here. The picture of Brad coming out of the house carrying the carseats (posted by TaxiMom) seems extremely odd to me. The temperature down here is in the high 80's and its very humid too. The long sleeve shirt and even the jeans seem out of place to me. He is hiding something on his body. If their neighborhood is like my neighborhood (also in NC)- we know all of our neighbors and we frequently get together at each others houses, as couples and with our families for dinner and drinks. The kids all play together and we are like each others family- especially for those of us who do not have family in the area. So I am betting that their neighbors know a lot about Brad and their relationship. As for the purse in the car, it is very common. Especially if the car is in your garage. We lock our cars, but I often leave my purse in the car- and Nancy may have too, as she would be needing her hands free to get the girls in their carseats. Brad seems very narcassistic to me and the public web pages remind me of someone- well, my teenagers age or maturity. Not that of a 34 year old married father of 2. He is too into himself.

Hi ! I agree about the neighbors. I think Brad must have lawyered up by now. I suppose thats why hes not going to press conferences. JMO

Hi Aimee,

I completely agree with you, especially about those web pages. I know that they are focused on his races, but you would think there would be at least ONE reference to his wife, his children, etc. It's very strange to me and like you said, not the mentality of a married father of two. I have a blog that has nothing to do with my husband, but I find myself still mentioning him in there once in awhile.....something about that just doesn't sit right with me, especially given these circumstances.

jmo

Good morning! Thanks for the new thread.

I know what you mean....I wish Websleuths was a community about cooking and searching for different ways to make a cake....It would be great if there were no tragedies to discuss.

jmo

OT, there is a Cooking Section ;) What's Cooking? JIC anyone needs a 'break' from this for a bit. :behindbar

I wonder if the family is holding off on the funeral arrangements until after an arrest.

Hi aimee and welcome to Websleuths!! I agree about the neighbors, they must know of their relationship. Also I could see her leaving her purse in the car under the circumstances you brought up.

They may not be calling Brad a person of interest but they sure are acting like he is. I wish for their girls sake that he was innocent. It's not looking like it right now. Their families are in my prayers especially those little girls.

Hi Aimee,

I completely agree with you, especially about those web pages. I know that they are focused on his races, but you would think there would be at least ONE reference to his wife, his children, etc. It's very strange to me and like you said, not the mentality of a married father of two. I have a blog that has nothing to do with my husband, but I find myself still mentioning him in there once in awhile.....something about that just doesn't sit right with me, especially given these circumstances.

jmo

I was thinking also that if they both are into running then you would think they would be enjoying this activity together....but it seems like he was into his thing and she was not included.

I wonder if the family is holding off on the funeral arrangements until after an arrest.

They could be. They may want to take her home to canada but are waiting for the police to arrest someone. They are also probably trying to figure out who will care for the girls if the father is arrested.

I was thinking also that if they both are into running then you would think they would be enjoying this activity together....but it seems like he was into his thing and she was not included.

Maybe one ran while the other watched the girls.

I am also praying for the girls sake he is innocent. Remember Jennifer Wilbanks..the runaway bride? We had her fiance pegged...lawyered right up, refused LDT, we had him sitting in the electric chair the first day..see how that one turned out?

We all assume it's him because it makes the most sense right now, and we are prolly right. :(

Here's my problem...I wish Nancy's family would get those kids from him...if he did do this, he is NOT in his right mind right now, he could surely lose it and do the kids and himself in. Why aren't the kids with Auntie/Gp's??

They may not be calling Brad a person of interest but they sure are acting like he is. I wish for their girls sake that he was innocent. It's not looking like it right now. Their families are in my prayers especially those little girls.

Agreed, MCDRAW.....they sure are acting like he is.
And ditto.....so hoping for the girls' (and family's) sake that he is innocent - but it's not looking good!

I think it is probably like playing golf with your husband- he would probably rather play with the guys. I wonder if Nancy was always into running or if she started this as a common interest to share with Brad, since running is is obvious passion. Did they meet through running or in college? I guess none of that matters now.

Maybe one ran while the other watched the girls.

I was kind of referring to the websites he was on. It seemed like it was HIS thing - not something he did with his wife. Otherwise, I would think he would have mentioned her once in a while.

I am also praying for the girls sake he is innocent. Remember Jennifer Wilbanks..the runaway bride? We had her fiance pegged...lawyered right up, refused LDT, we had him sitting in the electric chair the first day..see how that one turned out?

We all assume it's him because it makes the most sense right now, and we are prolly right. :(

Here's my problem...I wish Nancy's family would get those kids from him...if he did do this, he is NOT in his right mind right now, he could surely lose it and do the kids and himself in. Why aren't the kids with Auntie/Gp's??

I would think that they can't take the girls from him unless he is arrested. But I thought I read where he was staying with some friends. So hopefully if the girls need protecting, someone will be there to do so. I really think if he killed her it was in the heat of the moment. But I could be wrong.

In the comment section under the story on wral.com someone mentions the wesite websleuths. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth