712 users online (101 members and 611 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Andy Dick Arrested...

He really is just a disgusting person right now because he is a raging alcoholic and a frequent drug abuser. I saw video at TMZ months ago of another incident with him, there's been many. He's very sick.

Yes he needs an intervention, to just walk up to a 17 year old and pull her shirt down like that, I bet her dad wants to beat him silly!

Maybe bubba in prison will return the favor....

Who is Andy Dick?
    He seems aptly named.

This guy has always freaked me out. I have no doubt this guy has some mental disorder. I'm not making excuses for him at all. I just really believe he is not right in the head.
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

There was a group of HS kids who used to go to Buffalo Wild Wings once a week and invited my daughter. I thought my husband was a hard-a$$ for not letting her go. I'll admit, HE WAS RIGHT. It's more of a bar environment than restaurant.

My local Buffalo Wild Wings attracts families looking for dinner. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally View Post
    Who is Andy Dick?
    He seems aptly named.
    He is a comedian. I think I saw him first on that TV show NewsRadio that Phil Hartman was on. He had a show on MTV too if I remember correctly, probably some other stuff.

He's been in the news over the past few years a lot though basically just for a number of very embarassing public incidents involving drugs/alcohol. He obviously has some serious substance abuse problems that have gotten totally out of control.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Seriously, was he ever funny? I can't remember ever liking him in anything, and lately all you hear about is stuff like this, not any actual work he's doing.

Editing to add: What a CREEPY mug shot. Gah!
    Last edited by hipmamajen; 07-16-2008 at 03:19 PM. Reason: adding stuff
    Just thinkin' out loud....

Quote Originally Posted by lorelei View Post
    He is a comedian. I think I saw him first on that TV show NewsRadio that Phil Hartman was on.
    He was great on that show!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDiem View Post
    He was great on that show!
    Maybe, but now he's just a dick.

I am so sorry for that...

Quote Originally Posted by lorelei View Post
    He is a comedian. I think I saw him first on that TV show NewsRadio that Phil Hartman was on. He had a show on MTV too if I remember correctly, probably some other stuff.

He's been in the news over the past few years a lot though basically just for a number of very embarassing public incidents involving drugs/alcohol. He obviously has some serious substance abuse problems that have gotten totally out of control.
    And hasn't he been vilified by Hollywood for some involvement with Phil Hartman's murder? It's been a loooong time since I've had to recall this, but something about being Phil's wife party friend/supplier?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07172007...ix/pagesix.htm

(snip)
    Lovitz and Dick have been at loggerheads since a 1997 Christmas party at Hartman's house, five months before his troubled wife Brynn flipped out, fatally shooting Hartman, then killing herself. "Andy was doing cocaine, and he gave Brynn some after she had been sober for 10 years. Phil was furious about it - and then five months later he's dead," said Lovitz, adding that when he filled in on Hartman's "Newsradio" sitcom, "I told Andy, 'I wouldn't be here now if you hadn't given Brynn that cocaine.' "

Never understood why people liked him. Remember stories about him being a sex addict as well as substance addict.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast