Andy Dick Arrested...

He really is just a disgusting person right now because he is a raging alcoholic and a frequent drug abuser. I saw video at TMZ months ago of another incident with him, there's been many. He's very sick.

Yes he needs an intervention, to just walk up to a 17 year old and pull her shirt down like that, I bet her dad wants to beat him silly!

Maybe bubba in prison will return the favor....

This guy has always freaked me out. I have no doubt this guy has some mental disorder. I'm not making excuses for him at all. I just really believe he is not right in the head.

There was a group of HS kids who used to go to Buffalo Wild Wings once a week and invited my daughter. I thought my husband was a hard-a$$ for not letting her go. I'll admit, HE WAS RIGHT. It's more of a bar environment than restaurant.

My local Buffalo Wild Wings attracts families looking for dinner. YMMV.

Who is Andy Dick?
He seems aptly named.

He is a comedian. I think I saw him first on that TV show NewsRadio that Phil Hartman was on. He had a show on MTV too if I remember correctly, probably some other stuff.

He's been in the news over the past few years a lot though basically just for a number of very embarassing public incidents involving drugs/alcohol. He obviously has some serious substance abuse problems that have gotten totally out of control.

Seriously, was he ever funny? I can't remember ever liking him in anything, and lately all you hear about is stuff like this, not any actual work he's doing.

Editing to add: What a CREEPY mug shot. Gah!

He is a comedian. I think I saw him first on that TV show NewsRadio that Phil Hartman was on. He had a show on MTV too if I remember correctly, probably some other stuff.

He's been in the news over the past few years a lot though basically just for a number of very embarassing public incidents involving drugs/alcohol. He obviously has some serious substance abuse problems that have gotten totally out of control.

And hasn't he been vilified by Hollywood for some involvement with Phil Hartman's murder? It's been a loooong time since I've had to recall this, but something about being Phil's wife party friend/supplier?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07172007/gossip/pagesix/pagesix.htm

(snip)
Lovitz and Dick have been at loggerheads since a 1997 Christmas party at Hartman's house, five months before his troubled wife Brynn flipped out, fatally shooting Hartman, then killing herself. "Andy was doing cocaine, and he gave Brynn some after she had been sober for 10 years. Phil was furious about it - and then five months later he's dead," said Lovitz, adding that when he filled in on Hartman's "Newsradio" sitcom, "I told Andy, 'I wouldn't be here now if you hadn't given Brynn that cocaine.' "

Never understood why people liked him. Remember stories about him being a sex addict as well as substance addict.

I'm not trying to blame the victim here, but why is a 17 year old outside a bar at 1:00 am?I 'm just saying...

ETA: Dick is totally at fault, and a total jerk.

he looks a little satanic in the jumpsuit photo...

I don't remember hearing that about Phil Hartmans wife, for some reason I don't think I figured out what had happened in that situation until like months/years afterward? It certainly seems plausible though, especially looking at the guy now.

I never thought he was funny either TBH- he has always kinda creeped me out.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07172007/gossip/pagesix/pagesix.htm

(snip)
Lovitz and Dick have been at loggerheads since a 1997 Christmas party at Hartman's house, five months before his troubled wife Brynn flipped out, fatally shooting Hartman, then killing herself. "Andy was doing cocaine, and he gave Brynn some after she had been sober for 10 years. Phil was furious about it - and then five months later he's dead," said Lovitz, adding that when he filled in on Hartman's "Newsradio" sitcom, "I told Andy, 'I wouldn't be here now if you hadn't given Brynn that cocaine.' "

mr izzyB and myself loved loved loved Newsradio and were devastated when our beloved Phil Hartman was murdered in his home by his own wife. Toxicology reports showed absolutely nothing in his system when he was murdered in cold blood. Andy Dick has no class and disgusts me most of the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back