928 users online (158 members and 770 guests)  

Websleuths News

funeral home mixes up dead women

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040416_559.html

Hopefully they didn't look too much alike. I've seen many dead people and so many look very little like they did in life.

I think the funeral home should be able to keep track of the bodies it looks after... what a disgrace

I wonder what happens now... they have to go get Mom and bring her back? and what of the people who were at her burial and thought it was someone else....

A LOT worse stuff could happen in the grand scheme of things. Let them just fix their mistake and move on. Hopefully, there won't be a long DRAWWWWWWWWNNNNNN out legal case.

You know, if this had been a member of my family, I'd be upset. If it were me - my body - my sisters would just say she never could do anything right.

Sorry, I couldn't resist, but that's what they'd say.
    Some people try to turn back their odometers.
    Not me! I want people to know why I look this way.
    I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

Don't hold hate in your heart, it takes up too much room

LMAO Lorann, ... and to add to that, it wouldn't even be a mix up if it was my mom as she was late for everything.

"Hopefully they didn't look too much alike. I've seen many dead people and so many look very little like they did in life."

That is especially true of people who die after a long illness such as cancer. But I have been to some especially sad viewings where the deceased looks like they could just wake up and get up.