Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they luminoled that house last night, I bet it lit up like a xmas tree! JMO Bleach will not get rid of everything! Thats jmo ! oh and if it was just laundry detergent wow!

Thanks, WindChime!

Philamena, I wasn't fast enough to bring over the photo you posted from the newsobserver, but could you repost it here..please? I was trying to figure out what the object were they were carrying out. One looked possibly like a pillow and the tall one may be a lamp. Thanks!!

If he was buying laundry detergent with bleach then I suspect he wouldn't be cleaning the floors, furniture, etc. with that. IMO - maybe rugs or clothing!

If he was buying laundry detergent with bleach then I suspect he wouldn't be cleaning the floors, furniture, etc. with that. IMO - maybe rugs or clothing!
Hi swimmom, Maybe he just thought there was bleach in the detergent! NOT! I dont know, but some men if they dont do the wash wouldnt know! jmo

My hubby was on the all army triathlon team, went to ironman hawaii and has done many other ironman length races. I know blinky already posted it, but I confirmed with my hubby and yes...only pros are tested. When we were in Hawaii, Luc Von Lierde was dq`d for drugs and he was the fave to win.

BC is not racing pro...from looking at his blog he is an age grouper and has not been at it very long.

Another thing to add....ironman training, equipment, race entry, etc is VERY EXPENSIVE (personal experience here folks). My hubby's racing bike was two grand and it was a cheaper one! It is also expensive figuratively in terms of the time you are away training. Five hour bike rides followed by a two hour run.... It really can get very hard to be supportive after awhile.

Perhpas the ironmans were a point of contention? (ie, time away from home and money spent ....thousands.... on the sport itself)

And who was it...who said donuts again?! Oh no!!!! All I have sweet in this nasty set of army quarters is a jar of peanut butter LOL

To me, that would be clothes or bedding, especially if it was powdered. It wouldn't be used on furniture, carpeting, or car upholstery.

Thanks, WindChime!

Philamena, I wasn't fast enough to bring over the photo you posted from the newsobserver, but could you repost it here..please? I was trying to figure out what the object were they were carrying out. One looked possibly like a pillow and the tall one may be a lamp. Thanks!!

not another lamp.... wow... seems these guys are learning from one another. That rumor of blunt force trauma as cod may be verified soon... so sad....

To me, that would be clothes or bedding, especially if it was powdered. It wouldn't be used on furniture, carpeting, or car upholstery.

Did they say it was powdered rather than liquid?

:bananalama:Oh...where are my manners...thank you windchime!

not another lamp.... wow... seems these guys are learning from one another. That rumor of blunt force trauma as cod may be verified soon... so sad....
They might be learning from each other but they're not getting any better at outsmarting LE or forensics. Some just haven't got caught yet, but someday!

Did they say it was powdered rather than liquid?
No ~ I was just saying if it was powdered it would be harder to use to spot clean than liquid. :) Also even using liquid detergent on some furniture fabrics and car upholstery could make it worse by leaving a noticeable "ring".

Yeah swimmom! And think about the thought process......bread, milk, BLEACH. uMMMMMM....yeah.... And this is the breadwinner who works all day and he is out at the store at 4am or 6am for that matter! I want to see his honey~do list.. I mean men don't just go...bread, milk, BLEACH or even laundry soap for that matter...anytime of the day.

If I have offended any men I am really sorry and also would love to purchase some of your dna so I can give my own husband some gene therapy! LOL

I was wondering if they were carrying a sweeper or carpet steamer in one of those bags?

They might be learning from each other but they're not getting any better at outsmarting LE or forensics. Some just haven't got caught yet, but someday!

amen! I am waiting on Drewpy Peterson to drop! :python:

posted by rasincharlie--thread #3

From this blog entry - it appears he was planning on making the Lake Placid event:

http://adventuresofbrad.com/joomla/i...d=32&Itemid=53

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks RC,
I noticed something in this blog about a diappointment for not being able to attend a competition in 2007.:

Disappointment - No attempt at Ironman Louisville 2007 Written by Brad Sunday, 26 August 2007 After a more time consuming MBA course load over the summer, I decided not to attempt Ironman Louisville. It was my first IM race that I signed up for and did not complete. It's not something that I am planning to every repeat. Bound for higher expectations at Ironman Lake Placid 2008.

+++++++++++++snippet (bolding mine)
Last Updated ( Thursday, 10 January 2008

The lake placid competition is set for 20 july-this saturday-one week since Nancy went missing. Just thinking outloud.
If there was possibly a reason, BC was not able to atttend, he may have been extremely angry about this.
Leading to possible rage.

*sorry about this font situation, I have no idea why this is so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail