Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

Exclamation Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 years old - Orlando Florida.

Article from Orlando Sentinel:

Casey Anthony told detectives she dropped Caylee off at a baby sitter's house June 9 but that the child was not there when she went to pick her up.

She never notified deputies.

She didn't tell her parents.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6768806.story

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melanie 23 For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

Oh Good Lord! Where is this little girl? What a darling. Please let her be safe somewhere., anywhere, just let her be safe.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...4.photogallery

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Patience For This Useful Post:

Can we move this to the missing forum? Where could she be?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=122459029

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Patience For This Useful Post:

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    I just don't have words to describe how I feel about this. I'm so completely sick to my stomach and so furious!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to less0305 For This Useful Post:

Could she have sold her daughter? I think we'd hear about unusual money in her accounts. Could she have given her daughter away? Could she have just left her on the side of a road and walked away? This doesn't sound good.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowsAndGumdrops For This Useful Post:

This doesn't look good....
    I hope I am wrong and the poor baby is found and is ok....

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    I know we have some locals who could help here-what are the stories on the ground about this? Are there parks that could be searched? Did she sell this child? The answer is here somewhere...

Here is a myspace: did the mom set this up?
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=122459029

13. The Following User Says Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/...marie-anthony/

Orlando, FL (July 16) - Two-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony was last seen on June 9. But she wasn’t reported missing until yesterday. And Orange County investigators want to know why not. Tonight, Caylee’s mother Casey Anthony, 22, is in custody and being questioned about the disappearance of her daughter. Caylee’s maternal grandparents reported the toddler missing yesterday after Casey Anthony admitted to them that she had not seen her child in over a month. So where is Caylee?

Casey Anthony has spun quite the story for her parents and for investigators. She says that she left Caylee with a friend of hers, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, on Monday, June 9. Anthony says she dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orlando with Zenaida, who was supposed to babysit, but somehow lost track of both the sitter and her two-year-old for weeks on end.

Problem is, so far, police have been unable to locate Zenaida or even prove that she exists. The apartment where Anthony says she left her daughter a month ago has been vacant - for five months. Anthony’s timeline is “of interest”, say investigators, and while they initially stopped short of calling Casey Anthony a suspect, her lack of interest in her daughter’s whereabouts, her emotionless responses during interviews, and her ginormous stack of lies all lead in one direction.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Patience For This Useful Post:

What a beautiful little girl!!! WHY????

I hope that baby is safe! It sounds like the Grandmother would've been perfectly willing to take Caylee of her worthless daughters hands too!

This is so disturbing.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I don't have a good feeling about this one at all! I pray for this little one to be found.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SewingDeb For This Useful Post:

Here is the affidavit-great reading and very informative. Mom's best friend claimed to have actually seen Caylee on 6/12 6/13 or 6/14 when all went for a walk together. Mom's current boyfriend has not seen the child since 6/2.

Simple question-where has Mom been living since May??? The address she claimed was another woman's boyfriend and she actually robbed the other woman by lifting checks.
    http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

21. The Following User Says Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Judge denies bond for mother of missing 2-year-old daughter

A judge this morning denied Casey Marie Anthony bond, saying she showed "no regret or concern for her actions" following the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

Despite Casey Anthony's lack of a criminal history, Orange County Judge John Jordan said no condition of release could protect the community from harm.

Casey Anthony, 22, just nodded as Jordan offered his comments.

"You left your 2-year-old child with a person who does not exist at an apartment you cannot identify and you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts," Jordan said. "You cared so little about your child."

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Patience For This Useful Post:

OK-once you have read the affidavit, help me out with this. There is a real Zainida Gonzalez. Someone using that name signed a registration card in April 2008 to look at the Sawgrass apartments, but she is NOT the Zanida that the police interviewed.

What are the chances that the Zanida who filled out the card is Mom and she planned this?

Time to narrow this timeline-Where was Mom living when she moved out in May with the baby and did the best friend REALLY see both in the middle of June.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post

A judge this morning denied Casey Marie Anthony bond, saying she showed "no regret or concern for her actions" following the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

Despite Casey Anthony's lack of a criminal history, Orange County Judge John Jordan said no condition of release could protect the community from harm.

Casey Anthony, 22, just nodded as Jordan offered his comments.

"You left your 2-year-old child with a person who does not exist at an apartment you cannot identify and you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts," Jordan said. "You cared so little about your child."
    They think this chick will crack, but clearly this is not the right approach. Time to start putting her with empathetic cell mates who will get her to talk....

27. The Following User Says Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

OK-I know I am posting back to back but...

This has me NUTS-thinking about this poor beautiful girl. Check out this link:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8...num=1&ct=image

The apartments are conveniently close to a nice big lake....CHECK THE LAKE.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

I found a Zenaida Gonzalez on myspace in Kissimee(?) Florida. How far is that from where Caylee disappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Here is the affidavit-great reading and very informative. Mom's best friend claimed to have actually seen Caylee on 6/12 6/13 or 6/14 when all went for a walk together. Mom's current boyfriend has not seen the child since 6/2.

Simple question-where has Mom been living since May??? The address she claimed was another woman's boyfriend and she actually robbed the other woman by lifting checks.
    http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf
    OMG!!!!!!! I am speechless - I CANNOT imagine what that sweet baby's grandparents are going through right now.

Prayers for this baby. I'm thinking Baby Grace here and my heart hurts. No remorse in the mother, no concern for her missing child.

The affidavit says they looked at all the Zenaida's in the DAVE database and Casey did not recognize any of them. It also says they contacted the Zenaida that filled out the guest card and she did not know Casey and when Casey was shown her picture, Casey said she did not recognize her.

Somehow Casey got ahold of the guest card or was told something about this woman and Casey has decided to use her as the "one" to be implicated.

The lake is scary. I also think they should do a litttle more investigation around the address of the boyfriend - what was it? 232 Greewood? Given that they found the address written down in her (Casey's car).

Prayers for this baby and those who love her. May she be found safe and whoever has her contact the police and let them know.

Salem

Holy smokes she is some piece of work this one..

I'll tell you I have had some extensive dealings with "habitual" liars and one thing about them is they tend to build their stories around at least 1 kernel of truth.

So basically in all these names and addresses that she has thrown about is something true about where this child is.

They should take all the names and addresses, rearrange them and try to fit them together with real people or places to see if they can at least get a solid lead.

Poor little girl...I sure do hope she is safe

Well, she did finally admit she was lying about her employment ... once she was down the hall with police to her "office".

This is so horrible. That poor little girl.

If you look at her picture, there is a mark on her arm. It could just be a mark from falling or playing, or it could be a scar or something from abuse. It almost looks shadowed around the upper arm.

I feel sorry for this sweet little child. Why are there no other pictures of her? Didn't she ever have birthday parties or Christmas? Didn't she have any playmates?
    Last edited by absolut_alexis; 07-17-2008 at 12:29 PM. Reason: add picture

The grandfather and father of the child's mother was just interviewed on Fox. He wouldn't say much about his daugher, but obviously loves his granddaughter very much. I feel so bad for him.

The grandparents are on Fox now. It is heartbreaking. I feel so bad for them.

Please...let this case end differently than the way it is looking.

Praying for this baby's save return, but I'm worried.

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    I found a Zenaida Gonzalez on myspace in Kissimee(?) Florida. How far is that from where Caylee disappeared?
    Very close. Kissimee is right next to Orlando.

Sounds like the mother is on drugs. Addicts often lose touch with reality, and she either sold the child for drug money, or she left her with someone that she has no memory of, so she could go party. Too bad she didn't give over custody of the little girl to her parents, the grandparents, who sound like loving people who miss the child terribly.

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast