933 users online (116 members and 817 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #5

Please continue here.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found towards the bottom of the page.

((NancyFriend)) My heart goes out to you, her friends, and her family.

Sadly, I think the reason we can figure out this case/Brad is that we've seen this too many times before.

Nancy's friend...you're all in our thoughts and prayers. Anything you need, just give a holler.

Don't know how to do a link but I just saw over on Foxnews that Nancy's family had the girls in their custody last night and they are doing well.

(NancysFriend) Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

It got awfully quiet in here all of a sudden! Wonder what happened

I was wondering the same thing.

We had to work for a bit.

In thread #4 this morning, someone asked me a question about BC's property and if a change was made on a given date? I was trying to catch up here and now, I tried, but my computer is so slow today, and I gave up hunting back for the question. I think the answer to your question is 'no'. You can look yourself, google 'wade county' then click real estate I think. Search last name first, first name last. You'll get whatever info is with the county on real estate. Let me know if you have any other questions?

Nancyfriend I am so sorry you and the rest of your friends have lost such a special person. My condolenses to you.

Quote Originally Posted by miss lisa View Post
    It got awfully quiet in here all of a sudden! Wonder what happened
    I just had to take my boys swimming in the yard for a while, it was killing me too, the whole time I was thinking oh no I bet I am going to miss something lol.

Quote Originally Posted by calidreamin View Post
    I just had to take my boys swimming in the yard for a while, it was killing me too, the whole time I was thinking oh no I bet I am going to miss something lol.
    Oh noooo, you are officially a WS True Crime Addict as of today! Welcome to the club.

Hello,
    It has been a very long time since I posted here but this case has brought me back. This tragedy happened so close to me and I have a very good friend who knew Nancy, she was actually a very close friend of another one of our mutual friends who no longer lives in Cary and my friend had been to many social events with her friend and Nancy in the past and said she was a very sweet, very smart woman.

I live in Greensboro, NC, just a little less than 2 hours from Cary/Raleigh area. I have 2 close friends that live in Cary neighborhoods that look identical to the one where this happened that I have emailed to see if they knew her or what they know being in that community. It is tragic, just devastating for these 2 baby girls and that whole family.

From the little I know from my friend, everything that's been printed is dead on. The friend told my friend there were problems in the marriage, and rumors of adultry. That's all I know.

I have always been interested in cases like this and followed the Laci Peterson case (when I posted regulary) closely. I always said my interest in these cases stemmed from the notion that it could easily be someone I know or a friend that this sort of thing happened to...now this time, it almost was. By six degrees of separation at least. And to my friend, it really did happen to someone she knew. It's just hitting way too close to home this time.

And I have not read every single posting but I saw some people posting about the murders from Fort Bragg and this...the two towns are really not that close and I don't believe they're related at all. To me, this again sounds like another case of a husband killing the wife and using the "jogging" story to make it sound like a random killing. But that is just my gut feeling.

Anyway, I am glad to be back on here and will post if my Cary friends know anymore info.

The above is my opinion only and subject to change without notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Oh noooo, you are officially a WS True Crime Addict as of today! Welcome to the club.
    Lol I guess it has finally come to this my friend lol

After watching a bit on the press conference this morning where a journalist asked the question "What would you say to the killer of Nancy?" and her father said that it was an extreme act of cowardice to take away a family member and mother and to own up to the crime.

What I thought was telling is he didn't say "and wife". Am I reading too much into this?

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast