768 users online (92 members and 676 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,830

    WHAT Is Up With Jennifer Garner's Toes?

    Jeez! I thought MY toes were ugly! Have you guys heard the rumors about her being pregnant with baby #2? I've seen pics where she really looks like she is.

    http://www.tmz.com/2008/07/18/garner-in-a-toe-jam/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    Maybe wearing pointy toed shoes. I love them, but the secret is to buy them a 1/2 size too big. That way your toes stay in the wider section and are not scrunched into the tip.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    Maybe wearing pointy toed shoes. I love them, but the secret is to buy them a 1/2 size too big. That way your toes stay in the wider section and are not scrunched into the tip.
    Whew, thanks for the tip....I have never worn pointy toed shoes, never worn high heels...I am more of the wedge-type girl...
    Anyway on that note I have to say I am SO glad I'm not a celeb with EVERY body part examined.
    BTW Jeana have you saw her (supposed) new preg. pics?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    Whew, thanks for the tip....I have never worn pointy toed shoes, never worn high heels...I am more of the wedge-type girl...
    Anyway on that note I have to say I am SO glad I'm not a celeb with EVERY body part examined.
    BTW Jeana have you saw her (supposed) new preg. pics?
    I did. I can't tell if she's preggers or not. I'm not so good at that sort of thing. They all look so thin to me anyway. She seems like a good mom, and I heard that they do want more babies, so if not now, probably not too long from now.

    I'm glad all of my parts are not examined either, but I think if I had toes that gross, I'd probably be wearing closed toe shoes out in public, especially knowing that its going to be photographed!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    I did. I can't tell if she's preggers or not. I'm not so good at that sort of thing. They all look so thin to me anyway. She seems like a good mom, and I heard that they do want more babies, so if not now, probably not too long from now.

    I'm glad all of my parts are not examined either, but I think if I had toes that gross, I'd probably be wearing closed toe shoes out in public, especially knowing that its going to be photographed!!!!
    There is NO doubt I'd be wearing closed toe shoes. I thought my toes were bad because my 2nd toe is longer than my big toe.
    But check out this chic's toes from a memeber of the new group Danity Kane:

    http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/03/danity...mmin-in-vegas/
    God almighty hers is FAR worse than Jens.
    Reminds me of the movie "Boomerang." Ever seen it? Eddie Murphy is sleeping with this girl and he apparently has a problem with feet. While she sleeps he pulls the covers back to exspose her toes and when he does they are VERY long.
    Later on he's telling his friends about it. He says "I pulled the covers back...and oh man, it was HAMMER TIME." EXTREMELY FUNNY...lol...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    There is NO doubt I'd be wearing closed toe shoes. I thought my toes were bad because my 2nd toe is longer than my big toe.
    But check out this chic's toes from a memeber of the new group Danity Kane:

    http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/03/danity...mmin-in-vegas/
    God almighty hers is FAR worse than Jens.
    Reminds me of the movie "Boomerang." Ever seen it? Eddie Murphy is sleeping with this girl and he apparently has a problem with feet. While she sleeps he pulls the covers back to exspose her toes and when he does they are VERY long.
    Later on he's telling his friends about it. He says "I pulled the covers back...and oh man, it was HAMMER TIME." EXTREMELY FUNNY...lol...

    I just looked at the link again....man thems some messed up toes!!!! The look longer than my fingers!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    They say she is prego with #2 and is 5 months, those toes cant be real, can they? They are sad looking for sure.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    There is NO doubt I'd be wearing closed toe shoes. I thought my toes were bad because my 2nd toe is longer than my big toe.
    But check out this chic's toes from a memeber of the new group Danity Kane:

    http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/03/danity...mmin-in-vegas/
    God almighty hers is FAR worse than Jens.
    Reminds me of the movie "Boomerang." Ever seen it? Eddie Murphy is sleeping with this girl and he apparently has a problem with feet. While she sleeps he pulls the covers back to exspose her toes and when he does they are VERY long.
    Later on he's telling his friends about it. He says "I pulled the covers back...and oh man, it was HAMMER TIME." EXTREMELY FUNNY...lol...

    She's got monkey feet. JACKED UP monkey feet. DAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    She's got monkey feet. JACKED UP monkey feet. DAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG.

    Or like Eddie Murphy said in Boomerang "Hammer Time" in her feet!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    6,295
    Seriously? Both my daughters are ballet dancers. We are talking seriously ugly feet. One of them bruised up a toenail so badly for months a friend (boy) begged her to wear socks with her flip flops. And that does NOT cover the way they smell after class, either.

    Jennifer's toes look pretty good to me, actually, although I would be getting a pedicure weekly if I could...


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Or like Eddie Murphy said in Boomerang "Hammer Time" in her feet!
    LOL, did you see my post concerning this very thing....OMG how funny right?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    101
    My mum has a toe like Jen's. Hers is from being broken and never having been set. Could be the same with Jen, but the pointy-toed suggestion sounds entirely plausible as well.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    102
    Not to talk about about anyone's feet, but that girl from danity kane needs a toe reduction. lol
    The above post is my opinion and my opinion only!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    LOL, did you see my post concerning this very thing....OMG how funny right?
    Yes that is what I always think of when I see someone with nasty toes! Although I must say I love JG she is one of my favs her and her hubby.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Yes that is what I always think of when I see someone with nasty toes! Although I must say I love JG she is one of my favs her and her hubby.
    They do seem great but for awhile it seemed like only JG was photographed with the baby...there never seemed to be ANY family photos, or photos of baby with Ben for the longest time...I thought something was up, but not too long ago I seen pics of them altogether and some of Ben alone with the baby.
    I wish them ALL the best whatever they decide to do.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner to divorce
    By Lyra500 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-13-2015, 12:04 PM
  2. MS MS - Jennifer Garner, 44, Hattiesburg, 12 January 2014
    By OkieGranny in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:14 PM
  3. Jennifer Garner has Baby Girl
    By TopGunner in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 02:13 PM
  4. Jennifer Garner Collapses
    By michelle in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 09:40 PM