WHAT Is Up With Jennifer Garner's Toes?

Maybe wearing pointy toed shoes. I love them, but the secret is to buy them a 1/2 size too big. That way your toes stay in the wider section and are not scrunched into the tip.

Maybe wearing pointy toed shoes. I love them, but the secret is to buy them a 1/2 size too big. That way your toes stay in the wider section and are not scrunched into the tip.

Whew, thanks for the tip....I have never worn pointy toed shoes, never worn high heels...I am more of the wedge-type girl...
Anyway on that note I have to say I am SO glad I'm not a celeb with EVERY body part examined.
BTW Jeana have you saw her (supposed) new preg. pics?

Whew, thanks for the tip....I have never worn pointy toed shoes, never worn high heels...I am more of the wedge-type girl...
Anyway on that note I have to say I am SO glad I'm not a celeb with EVERY body part examined.
BTW Jeana have you saw her (supposed) new preg. pics?

I did. I can't tell if she's preggers or not. I'm not so good at that sort of thing. They all look so thin to me anyway. She seems like a good mom, and I heard that they do want more babies, so if not now, probably not too long from now.

I'm glad all of my parts are not examined either, but I think if I had toes that gross, I'd probably be wearing closed toe shoes out in public, especially knowing that its going to be photographed!!!!

I did. I can't tell if she's preggers or not. I'm not so good at that sort of thing. They all look so thin to me anyway. She seems like a good mom, and I heard that they do want more babies, so if not now, probably not too long from now.

I'm glad all of my parts are not examined either, but I think if I had toes that gross, I'd probably be wearing closed toe shoes out in public, especially knowing that its going to be photographed!!!!

There is NO doubt I'd be wearing closed toe shoes. I thought my toes were bad because my 2nd toe is longer than my big toe.
But check out this chic's toes from a memeber of the new group Danity Kane:

http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/03/danity-kane-toe-jammin-in-vegas/
God almighty hers is FAR worse than Jens.
Reminds me of the movie "Boomerang." Ever seen it? Eddie Murphy is sleeping with this girl and he apparently has a problem with feet. While she sleeps he pulls the covers back to exspose her toes and when he does they are VERY long.
Later on he's telling his friends about it. He says "I pulled the covers back...and oh man, it was HAMMER TIME." EXTREMELY FUNNY...lol...

There is NO doubt I'd be wearing closed toe shoes. I thought my toes were bad because my 2nd toe is longer than my big toe.

Reminds me of the movie "Boomerang." Ever seen it? Eddie Murphy is sleeping with this girl and he apparently has a problem with feet. While she sleeps he pulls the covers back to exspose her toes and when he does they are VERY long.
Later on he's telling his friends about it. He says "I pulled the covers back...and oh man, it was HAMMER TIME." EXTREMELY FUNNY...lol...

I just looked at the link again....man thems some messed up toes!!!! The look longer than my fingers!!!!!!!!!

They say she is prego with #2 and is 5 months, those toes cant be real, can they? :eek: They are sad looking for sure.

She's got monkey feet. JACKED UP monkey feet. DAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG.

:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

Seriously? Both my daughters are ballet dancers. We are talking seriously ugly feet. One of them bruised up a toenail so badly for months a friend (boy) begged her to wear socks with her flip flops. And that does NOT cover the way they smell after class, either.

Jennifer's toes look pretty good to me, actually, although I would be getting a pedicure weekly if I could...

My mum has a toe like Jen's. Hers is from being broken and never having been set. Could be the same with Jen, but the pointy-toed suggestion sounds entirely plausible as well.

LOL, did you see my post concerning this very thing....OMG how funny right?
Yes that is what I always think of when I see someone with nasty toes! Although I must say I love JG she is one of my favs her and her hubby.

Yes that is what I always think of when I see someone with nasty toes! Although I must say I love JG she is one of my favs her and her hubby.

They do seem great but for awhile it seemed like only JG was photographed with the baby...there never seemed to be ANY family photos, or photos of baby with Ben for the longest time...I thought something was up, but not too long ago I seen pics of them altogether and some of Ben alone with the baby.
I wish them ALL the best whatever they decide to do.

They do seem great but for awhile it seemed like only JG was photographed with the baby...there never seemed to be ANY family photos, or photos of baby with Ben for the longest time...I thought something was up, but not too long ago I seen pics of them altogether and some of Ben alone with the baby.
I wish them ALL the best whatever they decide to do.

I think I read someplace that they decided that when one of them was working, the other one would be home with the baby, which I think is awesome. That's basically the reason I decided to give up my career. My husband travels alot and so was I, and it wasn't good to have nannies raising my kids.

I think I read someplace that they decided that when one of them was working, the other one would be home with the baby, which I think is awesome. That's basically the reason I decided to give up my career. My husband travels alot and so was I, and it wasn't good to have nannies raising my kids.

Amen to that. You can have two careers with reasonable hours and at least one being flexible, but two traveling, or two demanding careers, means someone else is going to be raising the children. I admire them for making the move that at least one parent will be home when the other is not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back