Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    I'm getting some new rumors from topix. One poster said the stores in Henryetta have been told to remove the POI posters by Monday. Another poster, who is masquerading as Sam but is not, is saying that he heard that the witness had retracted the statement about the POI.

So, something is up! Maybe!

Quote Originally Posted by Claycat View Post
    I'm getting some new rumors from topix. One poster said the stores in Henryetta have been told to remove the POI posters by Monday. Another poster, who is masquerading as Sam but is not, is saying that he heard that the witness had retracted the statement about the POI.

Well if that is true then Brown and OSBI have some tall explaining to do imo.

Not only did they say they that had this one man who saw the POI they said they have several who saw him that day.

And the artist also said he worked with several people when working on the sketch.

If that rumor is remotely true then OSBI should set that straight tomorrow.

imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Someone may have reported seeing a POI to throw suspicion away from themselves.
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    Several people?

I just find that hard to believe.

Now, I would think they may tell them to take it down if they have identified the POI though. Of course any store owner can take them down if they want to, that is the owners call and it has been up there for awhile now.

They do the same thing in my area. After a few weeks the fliers will come down out of the stores even if the case wasn't resolved.

imoo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

You mean someone has stolen Sam's nic? Hmmm where is Roy?

imoo

I've wondered that myself!

Also, the poster known as Columbo said the killers were two boys, 15 and 18, and that the 15 yo was being protected by parents. Another rumor! Or not.

I sure am anxious to see that press conference.

The only reason I can think of to take down the POI posters would be that they have found the POI and he has an airtight alibi.

I can find it easy to believe it could have been teenage boys. It could have been over something the girls said about them. Think back to the Columbine killers. Kids that age are very sensitive about not fitting in and can harbor great resentment over teasing, etc.
    YellowDog

The only reason I can think of to take down the POI posters would be that they have found the POI and he has an airtight alibi.

I can find it easy to believe it could have been teenage boys. It could have been over something the girls said about them. Think back to the Columbine killers. Kids that age are very sensitive about not fitting in and can harbor great resentment over teasing, etc.
    All of this is just swirling. It is so hard to know what is rumors, gossip and just people who want to get attention by pretending they know something or the truth.

I just wish that LE would come out and clearly state what they have to date concerning this case.

imoo

I've wondered that myself!

Also, the poster known as Columbo said the killers were two boys, 15 and 18, and that the 15 yo was being protected by parents. Another rumor! Or not.

I sure am anxious to see that press conference.
    ClayCat..You might end up being right...

Wonder IF the 15 yr. old is the teen the parents claimed ran away from home?

I thought LE told us the boys only had 1 shotgun?

It will be interesting tomorrow, wonder if the news cast will be nationwide?

They still have the sketch up at the OSBI site.

http://www.ok.gov/osbi/

I totally agree with this. Always have. I have felt like there were more than one person who did the killing that day, or more than one person besides the killer. I felt that they took time to think, and called in an imaginary POI to get the LE off track. They probably saw someone in the area they knew, or just remembered what they looked like, and called that info in as saying they saw him on the county line road where the girls were killed. I have always felt the POI was too generic. Fits the description of lots of folk and trucks down that way. I saw several white trucks and NA people down that way, at the river, when we drove down to contribute to the memorial.
    I believe the caller was throwing LE off track. And even if others saw this person in the area, it does not mean he was ever on that road by the girls. JMO

Oh.... I am kinda behind in reading posts, but FC.... Indian Nations Turnpike is only a few miles from that area by way the crow flies. From the description of where the Farrows live, I would say it is probably down by Ryal or near there. It would take a few twists and turns to get there, but it definately isnt 25 miles. sry.

And if Chancey's farm is there at Bryant, that is about a mile or two East on the road called Bryant road. After you go north from where the girls were found, you cross the bridge, and a little further is Bryant road as they call it, if you turn right, or East... and then it is called Kelough Road if you turn left, or west. Its not a good road going west. This is why LE from Weleetka would have approached the Plackers from the south, from Weleetka.
    Gee, I hope I dont read further and see that someone already cleared this up. If so, sorry, but I have been wanting to clarify this and keep being drawn away from the computer.

Maybe Mr. Byrd was the poi, and was afraid to come forword due to the fact he had a warrant out for his arrest, and since then they've cleared him???
    He was arrested on Thursday morning and released Thursday late afternoon. Then we have OSBI on Friday giving the word they are having a presser on Monday with some new information including a portion of the 911 tape.
    This of course all depends on the accuracy of the rumors on Topix, the rumors about stores being told to remove the sketch of the poi.

I don't think the poi was concocted, I think he's real. Maybe he was found and cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by evelyn24 View Post
    Maybe Mr. Byrd was the poi, and was afraid to come forword due to the fact he had a warrant out for his arrest, and since then they've cleared him???
    He was arrested on Thursday morning and released Thursday late afternoon. Then we have OSBI on Friday giving the word they are having a presser on Monday with some new information including a portion of the 911 tape.
    This of course all depends on the accuracy of the rumors on Topix, the rumors about stores being told to remove the sketch of the poi.

I don't think the poi was concocted, I think he's real. Maybe he was found and cleared.

That's a possibility. The rumors about removing the sketch are probably true because that is a local paper and surely some of the posters work or own businesses around there.
    YellowDog

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    All of this is just swirling. It is so hard to know what is rumors, gossip and just people who want to get attention by pretending they know something or the truth.

I just wish that LE would come out and clearly state what they have to date concerning this case.

imoo
    You said it, Ocean! I'm going bananas!

You're right, Claycat, it is still up on the OSBI site. That was probably just a rumor about the flyers. Unless OSBI has no one to tend the website on weekends. Unlikely, though.

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast