Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 628

Thread: Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #13

  1. #451
    poco's Avatar
    poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Flora-frickin-duh
    Posts
    38,982
    Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post
    I agree with you T-Rex, it sounds like it was Taylor's GM who made the call.
    In a nutshell - the PC was much ado about nothing? All we found out was that the grandmother made the call, not the grandfather - or maybe both??

    So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

  2. #452
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,570
    It may not seem like anything to those who have been following the story, but it has brought it back to the minds of those who have already forgotten it happened.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    426
    Please bear with me once again. Does anyone else remember reading somewhere, probably in the first week after the murders, that Taylor had tattled on an older boy towards the end of the school year? It was said that the boy had made a threat to her in return.

  4. #454
    CMorrison64's Avatar
    CMorrison64 is offline Praying for OK's 2 Angels and Little Caylee
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahsnana View Post
    Please bear with me once again. Does anyone else remember reading somewhere, probably in the first week after the murders, that Taylor had tattled on an older boy towards the end of the school year? It was said that the boy had made a threat to her in return.
    Yes I remember reading that and then no more was ever said. Wonder if anyone ever questioned him?

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    538
    No Jessica Brown, the quality of this investigation is what breaks my heart.


    So if this was Vicky Placker on the phone, how did she know to call 911? Did she go with Peter to look for the girls? Did Peter run back to the house and tell her to call?

    I will tell you why no one is calling you Jessica, it's the same reason you don't put money into a vending machine that is out of order.

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
    Claudia? I assumed it was Taylor's mom / grandma, since she is the one who would alternately say my daughter / my granddaughter...?
    Yea, that's what I think. It's probably Vicki who made the call.

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas, Heart Of
    Posts
    1,685
    So, who found the girls? Was it Peter or Claudia or Rose? We know Claudia and Rose were at the Chancey Farm down the road (N of the crime scene) and that Rose talked to Peter about 5:10Pm and he wasn't at home at that time. Did he tell Rose the girls had gone for a walk to the bridge and so Rose and Claudia went looking for the girls BEFORE he got home? Or did he find the girls and call ROSE before 911?

    This call sure makes it sound like Claudia was at the scene and saw the girls BEFORE LE arrived - since she was calling 911 - unless she was calling from the Chancey Farm and NOT the scene because Rose called her from the scene and asked her to call 911. There would have been no need for her to call 911 if she arrived at the scene later after Rose called her (as we were led to believe).

    As I said my contact told me that Rose knew the girls were dead (and Claudia knew the girls were dead) - the ONLY way they could have known that was if they spoke to Peter before arriving at the scene OR if they were at the scene 1st. OSBI led us to believe that Peter was 1st on the scene, but now I am not so sure. Maybe Rose and Claudia found the girls and called Peter with one phone and 911 with the other?

    I just wish SOMEONE could get the FACTS from LE - we shouldn't be having so much trouble defining the basic information - like who found the girls, who called 911, who was at the crime scene when LE got there. Claudia was all over TV in the 1st days of this case and not ONCE did she say she called 911 OR that she was at the scene before LE (and THAT'S how she saw Skyla's wounds) - she even went on and on about how Rose called her and she "knew" something was wrong, how Peter met Rose at her car and stopped her from seeing the girls bodies. And her moving gauze off the wounds so she could see them better, remember? Like she only saw them AFTER EMT's and LE had been there. Well she obviously left a few important details out....

    I want FACTS - not more teases - the public shouldn't have to be sleuths to help LE solve this crime because we all know most of the "public" won't work that hard. If WE are confused, people who are NOT familiar with this case must have head spinning confusion. They public just needs to know the facts and how they can help LE find the killer(s). Geeze, we can't even get one decent reporter to summarize this concisely??

    ARGHHHH!!!
    My Opinion
    If you're not part of the solution,
    you're part of the problem.

    ~Eldridge Cleaver ~



  8. #458
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    It may not seem like anything to those who have been following the story, but it has brought it back to the minds of those who have already forgotten it happened.
    ITA.
    And Brown even said they released it to spur some feelings in someone who knows something.

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,909
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerChild View Post
    So, who found the girls? Was it Peter or Claudia or Rose? We know Claudia and Rose were at the Chancey Farm down the road (N of the crime scene) and that Rose talked to Peter about 5:10Pm and he wasn't at home at that time. Did he tell Rose the girls had gone for a walk to the bridge and so Rose and Claudia went looking for the girls BEFORE he got home? Or did he find the girls and call ROSE before 911?

    This call sure makes it sound like Claudia was at the scene and saw the girls BEFORE LE arrived - since she was calling 911 - unless she was calling from the Chancey Farm and NOT the scene because Rose called her from the scene and asked her to call 911. There would have been no need for her to call 911 if she arrived at the scene later after Rose called her (as we were led to believe).

    As I said my contact told me that Rose knew the girls were dead (and Claudia knew the girls were dead) - the ONLY way they could have known that was if they spoke to Peter before arriving at the scene OR if they were at the scene 1st. OSBI led us to believe that Peter was 1st on the scene, but now I am not so sure. Maybe Rose and Claudia found the girls and called Peter with one phone and 911 with the other?

    I just wish SOMEONE could get the FACTS from LE - we shouldn't be having so much trouble defining the basic information - like who found the girls, who called 911, who was at the crime scene when LE got there. Claudia was all over TV in the 1st days of this case and not ONCE did she say she called 911 OR that she was at the scene before LE (and THAT'S how she saw Skyla's wounds) - she even went on and on about how Rose called her and she "knew" something was wrong, how Peter met Rose at her car and stopped her from seeing the girls bodies. And her moving gauze off the wounds so she could see them better, remember? Like she only saw them AFTER EMT's and LE had been there. Well she obviously left a few important details out....

    I want FACTS - not more teases - the public shouldn't have to be sleuths to help LE solve this crime because we all know most of the "public" won't work that hard. If WE are confused, people who are NOT familiar with this case must have head spinning confusion. They public just needs to know the facts and how they can help LE find the killer(s). Geeze, we can't even get one decent reporter to summarize this concisely??

    ARGHHHH!!!
    My Opinion
    FARROW: Well, Sunday afternoon. My daughter was the second person to arrive on the scene. And the daddy of Taylor wouldn't let her near Skyla. And she called us at our home, and we flew over there to see about her because we knew something was drastically wrong. So it was Sunday afternoon, probably 5:20.


    http://www-cgi.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06/12/nancy.grace/index.html?iref=24hours

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerChild View Post
    So, who found the girls? Was it Peter or Claudia or Rose? We know Claudia and Rose were at the Chancey Farm down the road (N of the crime scene) and that Rose talked to Peter about 5:10Pm and he wasn't at home at that time. Did he tell Rose the girls had gone for a walk to the bridge and so Rose and Claudia went looking for the girls BEFORE he got home? Or did he find the girls and call ROSE before 911?

    This call sure makes it sound like Claudia was at the scene and saw the girls BEFORE LE arrived - since she was calling 911 - unless she was calling from the Chancey Farm and NOT the scene because Rose called her from the scene and asked her to call 911. There would have been no need for her to call 911 if she arrived at the scene later after Rose called her (as we were led to believe).

    As I said my contact told me that Rose knew the girls were dead (and Claudia knew the girls were dead) - the ONLY way they could have known that was if they spoke to Peter before arriving at the scene OR if they were at the scene 1st. OSBI led us to believe that Peter was 1st on the scene, but now I am not so sure. Maybe Rose and Claudia found the girls and called Peter with one phone and 911 with the other?

    I just wish SOMEONE could get the FACTS from LE - we shouldn't be having so much trouble defining the basic information - like who found the girls, who called 911, who was at the crime scene when LE got there. Claudia was all over TV in the 1st days of this case and not ONCE did she say she called 911 OR that she was at the scene before LE (and THAT'S how she saw Skyla's wounds) - she even went on and on about how Rose called her and she "knew" something was wrong, how Peter met Rose at her car and stopped her from seeing the girls bodies. And her moving gauze off the wounds so she could see them better, remember? Like she only saw them AFTER EMT's and LE had been there. Well she obviously left a few important details out....

    I want FACTS - not more teases - the public shouldn't have to be sleuths to help LE solve this crime because we all know most of the "public" won't work that hard. If WE are confused, people who are NOT familiar with this case must have head spinning confusion. They public just needs to know the facts and how they can help LE find the killer(s). Geeze, we can't even get one decent reporter to summarize this concisely??

    ARGHHHH!!!
    My Opinion
    FC, sorry but I don't think Claudia made this call, it sounds as if it's Vicki.

    911 OPERATOR: … Emergency.

    RELATIVE: Somebody’s killed two girls on — My daughter, my grandbaby and — her friend. I’m on County Line Road.


    Did Claudia tell you she's the one who made this call?

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,909
    Quote Originally Posted by CMorrison64 View Post
    Yes I remember reading that and then no more was ever said. Wonder if anyone ever questioned him?
    That was a comment left on YouTube comments, I mentioned it a long time ago as being just a random comment someone had left.

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas, Heart Of
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by evelyn24 View Post
    FC, sorry but I don't think Claudia made this call, it sounds as if it's Vicki.
    Did Claudia tell you she's the one who made this call?
    No, I just wish OSBI had made it clearer who called. Until now we had no idea if Vickie was even home - or was at the scene. Was Vickie ever mentioned at ALL being there (before now)? We've heard Rose and Claudia, but not a word about Vickie Paschal-Placker. Hullo OSBI, we have been told the Plackers were considered Taylors M&D and they have been referred to as such over and over - and now you aren't making it clear whether its GMA Farrow or Mom/GMa Paschal-Placker we are hearing in agony on the 911 call.

    Like I said, OSBI needs to stop making this so damn difficult to follow and understand. Nobody is going to help if they can't even figure out who's anguish they are hearing and why they should be moved by it. The sad story loses all it's impact when nobody can figure out WHY they should care.

    My Opinion
    If you're not part of the solution,
    you're part of the problem.

    ~Eldridge Cleaver ~



  13. #463
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Big D, Texas
    Posts
    3,231
    I think maybe Peter just freaked and called Vicki or heck, maybe she heard him screaming.

    I'm just as confused maybe more confused than I've ever been. Maybe Vicki made the call because Rose drove up then and Peter had to stop her from coming up.

  14. #464
    I rushed home to find this presser was another bust. The 911 call doesn't tell us anything really except that either Vicky or Claudia made the call. If it was Claudia then I have to believe her account of seeing the girls, the wounds, etc. which would mean FC's "source" is absolutely wrong and we need to take what they say with a grain of salt now.

    Could anyone distinguish what the background sounds were? Man yelling and some kind of vehicle?

    The OSBI might as well just throw their hands up now. They don't have jack. I have never been so disappointed in them. How DARE they get me riled up all weekend thinking they have something!!

    They NEED to release information which will actually go towards solving the case or finding out where the POI is. Asking him to come forward is ridiculous! At least, we know it isn't Byrd.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  15. #465
    CMorrison64's Avatar
    CMorrison64 is offline Praying for OK's 2 Angels and Little Caylee
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerChild View Post
    So, who found the girls? Was it Peter or Claudia or Rose? We know Claudia and Rose were at the Chancey Farm down the road (N of the crime scene) and that Rose talked to Peter about 5:10Pm and he wasn't at home at that time. Did he tell Rose the girls had gone for a walk to the bridge and so Rose and Claudia went looking for the girls BEFORE he got home? Or did he find the girls and call ROSE before 911?

    This call sure makes it sound like Claudia was at the scene and saw the girls BEFORE LE arrived - since she was calling 911 - unless she was calling from the Chancey Farm and NOT the scene because Rose called her from the scene and asked her to call 911. There would have been no need for her to call 911 if she arrived at the scene later after Rose called her (as we were led to believe).

    As I said my contact told me that Rose knew the girls were dead (and Claudia knew the girls were dead) - the ONLY way they could have known that was if they spoke to Peter before arriving at the scene OR if they were at the scene 1st. OSBI led us to believe that Peter was 1st on the scene, but now I am not so sure. Maybe Rose and Claudia found the girls and called Peter with one phone and 911 with the other?

    I just wish SOMEONE could get the FACTS from LE - we shouldn't be having so much trouble defining the basic information - like who found the girls, who called 911, who was at the crime scene when LE got there. Claudia was all over TV in the 1st days of this case and not ONCE did she say she called 911 OR that she was at the scene before LE (and THAT'S how she saw Skyla's wounds) - she even went on and on about how Rose called her and she "knew" something was wrong, how Peter met Rose at her car and stopped her from seeing the girls bodies. And her moving gauze off the wounds so she could see them better, remember? Like she only saw them AFTER EMT's and LE had been there. Well she obviously left a few important details out....

    I want FACTS - not more teases - the public shouldn't have to be sleuths to help LE solve this crime because we all know most of the "public" won't work that hard. If WE are confused, people who are NOT familiar with this case must have head spinning confusion. They public just needs to know the facts and how they can help LE find the killer(s). Geeze, we can't even get one decent reporter to summarize this concisely??

    ARGHHHH!!!
    My Opinion
    Here's something that has ALWAYS bugged me, WHY would the grandmother or any other family member WANT to see the gunshot wounds? I don't get it ... I could never imagine wanting to see a loved one's gunshot wounds. Always sounded funny to me for some reason.

  16. #466
    Wow..maybe we need to re list just the known facts. Because I think that we have been taking info from youtube and topix as fact when it wasn't.

    I always thought that Peter Placker called 911 on Taylor's cell phone..now I am racking my brain trying to figure is that something LE said or OSBI or reporters, or topix. Anyone have any idea where we all got that info..because it seems we were all thinking that?

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,093
    Why would Claudia call Skyler her daughter, her grandbaby?
    That's what Taylor was to the Plackers, their bio grandbaby, but raised like their daughter.

    I would bet all money it's Vicki on the call.

    DD, I don't think LE has ever said anything specific about the calls made that day, or where the Plackers were when the girls went for their walk.
    Yes, people are mixing up rumor they've read different places with the real facts...just like people who kept repeating that LE said the POI's eyes were green, when in reality, they've always said brown. The "green eyes" stuff came from Topix too.

  18. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by evelyn24 View Post
    Why would Claudia call Skyler her daughter, her grandbaby?
    That's what Taylor was to the Plackers, their bio grandbaby, but raised like their daughter.

    I would bet all money it's Vicki on the call.

    DD, I don't think LE has ever said anything specific about the calls made that day, or where the Plackers were when the girls went for their walk.

    Thanks Evelyn..that clears some things up for me. I think Peter may have found the girls, called his wife to call 911 while he tried to reach Rose. That would make some sense.

  19. #469
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    Thanks Evelyn..that clears some things up for me. I think Peter may have found the girls, called his wife to call 911 while he tried to reach Rose. That would make some sense.
    Absolutely. Another scenario is Vicki came running to the scene too, and called from there after Peter went to get her?
    Their home is right up from where the girls were shot.

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    426
    Speaking of YouTube, I just re-watched the video on there with the heading $14,000 Reward. Claudia Farrow speaks in this video and says "it was the daddy of the other girl who came up on them". I tried to bring it over, but couldn't get it to work. Perhaps someone else can.

  21. #471
    Quote Originally Posted by evelyn24 View Post
    Absolutely. Another scenario is Vicki came running to the scene too, and called from there after Peter went to get her?
    Their home is right up from where the girls were shot.

    True and it's what less then 300 yards..if she was outside when Peter went to look for the girls she would have heard his screams immediately.

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahsnana View Post
    Speaking of YouTube, I just re-watched the video on there with the heading $14,000 Reward. Claudia Farrow speaks in this video and says "it was the daddy of the other girl who came up on them". I tried to bring it over, but couldn't get it to work. Perhaps someone else can.
    Yes, that seems to be the one thing we do know, it was Peter Placker who discovered their bodies when he went to get them from their walk.

  23. #473
    Whomever murdered these girls has either been cool as cucumber ever since, that he or she didn't show any telltale signs to friends or family..or they did, but someone is covering for them or too afraid to come forward. I think OSBI is trying to pull at people's heartstrings to get the info they need to make an arrest.

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by letsthink View Post
    i do not understand why osbi would have a hard time questioning young people....what's that about?
    Who's standing in the way? Parents or attorneys? Red flag, imo

    if they can't take control of the situation and get some answers from the young people, this case could possibly not get solved...jmo
    ditto !

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,909
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    Wow..maybe we need to re list just the known facts. Because I think that we have been taking info from youtube and topix as fact when it wasn't.

    I always thought that Peter Placker called 911 on Taylor's cell phone..now I am racking my brain trying to figure is that something LE said or OSBI or reporters, or topix. Anyone have any idea where we all got that info..because it seems we were all thinking that?
    6-10-08 VIDEO of presser says PP took one of the girls cell phones and called 911
    http://www.koco.com/video/16562436/?taf=okl

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #11
    By christine2448 in forum Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker
    Replies: 478
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 09:25 PM
  2. Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #10
    By christine2448 in forum Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 10:30 AM
  3. Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #9
    By christine2448 in forum Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker
    Replies: 355
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 09:51 PM
  4. Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #2
    By CW in forum Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker
    Replies: 509
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 08:54 PM
  5. Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #1
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker
    Replies: 490
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 04:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •