Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #22

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around BROOKE'S FORUM there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version and also to read THIS STICKY before participating. TIA.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

In the conversations between AR and MJ,Rauel and c they had to delay the take down (if not mistaken)more then once. Maybe the machine was on back order. For over 6 weeks this was planned. They had a strong need for Brooke to be taken care of. The question is Why? Why did AR hate her so much that she wanted to see Brooke suffer. If MJ wanted to make a stuff film,in the 6 weeks of planning this he probably could have found someone that would not have lead back to him.

In the conversations between AR and MJ,Rauel and c they had to delay the take down (if not mistaken)more then once. Maybe the machine was on back order. For over 6 weeks this was planned. They had a strong need for Brooke to be taken care of. The question is Why? Why did AR hate her so much that she wanted to see Brooke suffer. If MJ wanted to make a stuff film,in the 6 weeks of planning this he probably could have found someone that would not have lead back to him.
was brooke supposed to visit rg? didnt ar and mj have a 3-way with rg 2 weeks or 2 months prior?

June 2007 in South Royalton according to Gagnon in his affidavit, is when that happened.

June 2007 in South Royalton according to Gagnon in his affidavit, is when that happened.
yeah! imo just speculating here. there may be some definite connection between ar jealousy and brookes relationship with rg............ar allegedly had 3-way encounter with rg and mj......and brooke was going to visit rg according to the emails. the mj calls to rg rg goes into brookes webpage and makes changes [edits?] her emails. phew! im grasping at straws here.

the first report i remember hearing after brooke was found ..the media said her death may be the result of an accident. were they saying that because le requested them to in order to not alert a possible ring?

According to her father she was looking forward to the trip at the time of her disappearance it was only a few weeks away that she would have left.

yeah! imo just speculating here. there may be some definite connection between ar jealousy and brookes relationship with rg............ar allegedly had 3-way encounter with rg and mj......and brooke was going to visit rg according to the emails. the mj calls to rg rg goes into brookes webpage and makes changes [edits?] her emails. phew! im grasping at straws here.
i dont think brooke knew any of this stuff. i think she was just a regular teenager and she probably a normal daughter/stepfather relationship with rg.

I don't know anything about that being reported.

O/T I know this was discussed a few threads back...about Russia and sex laws etc. Thought somebody might find this interesting.

http://edition.cnn.com/

(OO/T! Breaking news about the Pope's address on there, too!)

According to her father she was looking forward to the trip at the time of her disappearance it was only a few weeks away that she would have left.
i think mj filled ar's head with somany bogus lies about brooke and this is why ar was jealous of brooke. i also think that mj and rg had many shared secrets and when mj discovered that brooke was innocently going to spend time with rg, mj became jealous and started a blitz of lies to ar in order to thwart brooke from ever getting to visit. i think this is why the desperate timeline. to get brooke befor she left .. just the fact that mj ''shared'' ar with rg. mj may have had a paranoid suspicion that rg [loves cp] maybe would get lucky with brooke. i think the jealousy was in mj that rg would have this young clean innocent girl there .

There was a MSNBC special several years back referencing Snuff films. Yes, they do exist. None of us want to believe there are people in this country and other countries that film and make big bucks from this horrific crime. People that pay for these films are just as evil as those that make them. I will do some research and find when this aired. Also, Elly Mae, I hate thinking the way I am thinking but I believe more than MJ is involved with Brooke's death. Too hard on the mind and the heart to think about all these juv involved in this but I think you are headed in the right direction with your thoughts. We will find out soon enough.

Has Brooke's father made any comments/statements to the effect of the relationship between Brooke and her stepfather and Brooke's mother? I have heard him say that he did not mind Brooke going over to MJ house and even staying over because Brooke enjoyed spending time w/her cousins. Brooke was 12, AR was 14..how old were her other cousins that lived in the house w/MJ and Denise? So many players in the crime.

Just to throw something out here OK? AR is a VICTIM of MJ's anything she did or didn't do should be layed straight onto him. He has had her to "groom" since she was 2 years old, the actual "abuse" may have started when she was 9, but I can't believe he didn't have her under his absolute control, I believe she would have done anything he said no questions asked (I think it's called stockholm syndrome). If she had anything to do with what happened to BB MJ needs to pay the price. He is responsible for everything she may have done or everything that she did, I can't even imagine the pain that child is feeling right now, knowing that everything she has done is being discussed in the "real" world.

OK sorry for the rant, but I have 4 girls and I can't imagine what I would do as a mom in a situation like this.

Has Brooke's father made any comments/statements to the effect of the relationship between Brooke and her stepfather and Brooke's mother? I have heard him say that he did not mind Brooke going over to MJ house and even staying over because Brooke enjoyed spending time w/her cousins. Brooke was 12, AR was 14..how old were her other cousins that lived in the house w/MJ and Denise? So many players in the crime.
from the little ive read about brookes real dad ,he seems like an easy going guy clueless to the monster in mj . i cant even imagine having someone so close in the family like mj. mj wust have had a charm about him in order to go undetected even among the other men in the family.

Just speculating here...

What if the intent was for MJ to 'break-in' (horrible thought) Brooke into Breckenridge before she went to Texas where her ex-stepdad could continue as another 'trainer'?

Something went wrong (possibly because from her friends' remembrances it appears Brooke had a definite mind of her own), and it was at that point MJ decided it was safer to kill her. It would support to some extent the half-dozen phone calls between Jacques and Gagnon that started within half an hour of the missing person's report being filed.

Just speculating here...

What if the intent was for MJ to 'break-in' (horrible thought) Brooke into Breckenridge before she went to Texas where her ex-stepdad could continue as another 'trainer'?

Something went wrong (possibly because from her friends' remembrances it appears Brooke had a definite mind of her own), and it was at that point MJ decided it was safer to kill her. It would support to some extent the half-dozen phone calls between Jacques and Gagnon that started within half an hour of the missing person's report being filed.
speculating of course...this is the scenario that seems more possible considering the timeline. and the first report from the le said it might have been an accident. maybe brooke putup a fight .

I think that it is clear enough by Jim Bennets statements to the media-he knew MJ's background and didn't consider it an issue. He was unaware that Brooke was ever with him unless there was another adult there as well.

Gosh, I wonder if this information was ever presented to the children in the homes? Ya know how we train our children regarding appropriate and inappropriate touch? And knowing you have a sex offender smack dab in the middle of all of you would certainly increase the likliehood of these conversations, right??? NOT.

I think it is safe to say that virtually all of the adults named in this case woefully failed these children...some clearly more than others.

i dont think brooke knew any of this stuff. i think she was just a regular teenager and she probably a normal daughter/stepfather relationship with rg.

I believe that also.

It's important to remember that RG had NO RECORD before Brooke's disappearance.

Cassandra most likely had no idea what kind of sick man he was.

from the little ive read about brookes real dad ,he seems like an easy going guy clueless to the monster in mj . i cant even imagine having someone so close in the family like mj. mj wust have had a charm about him in order to go undetected even among the other men in the family.

Plus he & his wife ASKED Brooke if everything was ok & told her if there was ever a problem to come to them & tell them.

All these years, there was no problem with her going to visit her cousins. As long as Denise was there, her parents felt she'd be safe.

Does anyone think AR would have admitted to Denise that MJ was abusing her? I don't. We can see in her emails that she doesn't trust or even like her mother & wants desperately to protect MJ.

The one thing I want to know is WHAT Denise knew about MJ's past. I want to know if she ever read his arrest record or just believed whatever he told her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back