Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bdmama View Post
    Ohhh, that's too bad. But, you know what? I've been thinking, I do NOT think they would just toss that out. Something just doesn't seem right.

First, Gagnon, he wouldn't just toss out years of his perv stuff! I just don't believe that.

The roommate wouldn't just toss a safe out like that either. I mean, face it, people have stuff in a safe because it's VALUABLE! Mean to tell me he'd throw it away, and it could be a million dollar$ for all he knew!? Oh, and a computer too? NO WAY!

IMO, he put them somewhere for safe-keeping. I would almost bet on it. I think LE needs to go back to the roommate and get the straight answer. IF it were me, in LE, I'd approach him as if I KNEW he had it hidden away safe.

Bet he'd talk!

JMHO
    fran

PS....IF I were LE, I'd subpoena the roommates computer. It was HIS IP address so chances are, IMO, Gagnon may have used his computer to download some of that stuff. IF it was downloaded even to a zip or something and then erased, it should still be there somewhere on the harddrive. Could be minimized, but still available. jmo,..fran

Jacques has court session next week
    Barre Montpelier Times Argus - Barre,VT,USA

Also listed in Court Date link

Thanks Tom'sGirl, It is about time the prosecutors got off their butts and stop their stalling. Sorry its how I feel...

Death penalty experts join Jacques' defense

Associated Press - August 12, 2008 10:55 AM ET
    MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) - Two New Jersey lawyers have joined the defense team of Michael Jacques in anticipation that federal prosecutors will seek the death penalty against the convicted sex offender accused of kidnapping 12-year-old Brooke Bennett.

At the request of public defender Michael Desautels, U.S. District Judge William Sessions III on Monday appointed David Ruhnke and Jean deSales Barrett to help Desautels.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    Death penalty experts join Jacques' defense

Associated Press - August 12, 2008 10:55 AM ET
    MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) - Two New Jersey lawyers have joined the defense team of Michael Jacques in anticipation that federal prosecutors will seek the death penalty against the convicted sex offender accused of kidnapping 12-year-old Brooke Bennett.

At the request of public defender Michael Desautels, U.S. District Judge William Sessions III on Monday appointed David Ruhnke and Jean deSales Barrett to help Desautels.
    Plead out, Jacques and go to prison -- there'll be a welcoming committee for you, no doubt!

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8833643

He waived his right to the hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by EYL View Post
    http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8833643

He waived his right to the hearing.
    I suspect we'll never see this guy in court. His lawyer is trying to figure a way to keep his sorry a$$ from the DP and the little coward is afraid to face up the despicable acts that he committed and the total betrayal of his family. I am constrained by polite society in what I feel for this piece of human garbage.

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by bdmama View Post
    http://www.rherald.com/News/2008/073..._page/f06.html

Unfortunatley you have to be a piad member to read new articles online BUT after a week they go to archives and are free to read. It should be available for free Thurs.
    Thanks for the article, bdmama. That facade really put the school in an awkward position. I wonder what motivated Jacques or if he knew they were fake when he donated them?

Re: the probable cause hearing that Jacques didn't show for today - no big surprise there, really.

Still thinking about Brooke.

I'm not surprised he waived his right to hear the evidence against him either....

his lawyers must have already told him he'll be found guilty anyway.....

maybe he WILL end up pleading guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    I suspect we'll never see this guy in court. His lawyer is trying to figure a way to keep his sorry a$$ from the DP and the little coward is afraid to face up the despicable acts that he committed and the total betrayal of his family. I am constrained by polite society in what I feel for this piece of human garbage.
    I share those sentiments exactly!!! POS won't own up publically to what he has done because he is nothing but a worthless coward when it comes right down to it.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    I'm not surprised he waived his right to hear the evidence against him either....

his lawyers must have already told him he'll be found guilty anyway.....

maybe he WILL end up pleading guilty.
    I think the worthless POS will plead guilty also. He cannot even bear to hear the evidence against him because it will only anger him that he did not do a better job so as not to be found out. It might ruin the fantasies he has in his head of reliving it over and over.

I would get banned for life if I wrote what I really would like to write!!! Decent words cannot describe him!
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    Awwwww.... "isn't that special?"

If it were me.... considering how MySpace played into this sick kidnapping & torture.... just the mention of the name MySpace would turn my stomach... I'd never want to see the site again!

Isn't this girl getting ANY psychiatric help????

This is CRAZY!!!!!!!!
    Is she old enough to be posting on myspace without parental supervision? Don't you have to be 18??? Considering how this opens her up to the scrutiny and abuse of strangers, I would think that LE would be interested in keeping her off of myspace...off to finish the thread now
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Hi,

From timesargus.com comes following story:

Delay is sought in Jacques case - Prosecutors say they need more time to investigate

-snip-

"The investigation involves the collection of significant amounts of tangible and electronic evidence in multiple jurisdictions and the forensic analysis of such evidence," Anderson wrote. "Numerous federal, state and local law enforcement agents in Vermont, New York, Alabama and Texas have worked and continue to work on this investigation."

Complete article: http://www.timesargus.com:80/apps/pb...52/1002/NEWS01

I was aware of investigation in Vermont, Alabama and Texas. Perhaps I've missed an article somewhere, because this is the first I've read of investigation in New York.

Would someone fill me in about New York. TIA

-Catfish
    Personally I take this at face value-that there is a ton of evidence to process and no one is going to move forward with charges unless all i's are dotted...
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Is she old enough to be posting on myspace without parental supervision? Don't you have to be 18???
    No, 14 years of age.

Bumping for Brooke. Anything new? I am really interested in finding out COD. I can't believe they haven't released that yet.

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast