Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

Maybe we could subforum this case, Christine! hint...hint

It would be great to spread out the information since this case seems to be gaining new posters fast and furiously. It would help with gathering information which is getting lost in posting on the general thread.

Taximom said: Wicket, that cracked me up. We have been known to go all out for some *ahem* posters that don't post as they normally do after a few weeks.
Hey! I resemble that remark!! Hahahahaha~ They really DO, Wicket!!

Welcome to WS!

Taximom said: There's this Heather:
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=6267674
"It doesn't make you feel safer, it just makes you feel sad more than anything. I just hate that it happened to her, no matter what happened hopefully it will come to justice," Nancy Cooper's neighbor Heather Benicek said.
Is it just our suspicious minds or does she seem a bit "off" on the way she is talking about this?

"no matter what happened". She was brutally murdered is what happened! Yes, hopefully, it will "come to justice".

WWWS (What would Wudge say)

Probably just our suspicious minds, SS. lol

Christine, I LOVE that Welcome thingie in your siggy. Wow.

Actually I'm getting hung up on the "I just hate that it happened to her" part. But again, I'm humming that Elvis song.

Welcome audiogirl!
Now what pray tell does your post mean? Sounds like you joined so you post to yourself only. :) lol
audiogirl
user_online.gif

Finally... I'm approved! You guys are great! I have so many things I would love to comment on concerning BC but, unfortunately, I must decline at this time. I am a very (giving the NG "quote unquote" stance) "private" poster, therefore I will be keeping all posts to myself. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

I'm pretty sure I heard someone on tv, (perhaps LE) state that "there will be no arrests this weekend.
Can anyone please refresh my mind where this was said.
And, how can they make such a statement? What if the killer decided to
confess and turn himself in?
TIA

Is it just our suspicious minds or does she seem a bit "off" on the way she is talking about this?

"no matter what happened". She was brutally murdered is what happened! Yes, hopefully, it will "come to justice".

The same neighbor made another rather odd comment the day Nancy went missing. I'll have to see if I saved the link to my computer.

Welcome audiogirl!
Now what pray tell does your post mean? Sounds like you joined so you post to yourself only. :) lol
audiogirl
user_online.gif

I think she is saying, if I got the meaning of her post, was that she would love to speak freely, but at this time she cannot. She wanted to give us accolades and introduce herself tho. Let's respect her for what she cannot say and wait until she feels able to post her thoughts. She may be very close to the situation and wants to remain anonymous.

WUDGE, this one's for you. ;)

Husband Says He's Innocent
http://www.charlotte.com/news/story/719641.html
Brad Cooper did not kill his wife and wants to mourn her death in private, his attorneys said today at a brief news conference.
Lawyer Seth Blum said he and lawyer Howard Kurtz called the gathering because of wild speculation about the slaying of Nancy Cooper, whose body

I think she is saying, if I got the meaning of her post, was that she would love to speak freely, but at this time she cannot. She wanted to give us accolades and introduce herself tho. Let's respect her for what she cannot say and wait until she feels able to post her thoughts. She may be very close to the situation and wants to remain anonymous.

I get it! ;)
Thanks for the explanation.

Vigil remembers slain Cary woman

Up
01vigil2.jpg

CARY, N.C. – Friends and family gathered Friday for a candlelight vigil in memory of Nancy Cooper as the search for her killer continues.

Cary Police still have no suspects in the death investigation of the 34-year-old Cary woman, who was found murdered Monday night in an unfinished subdivision near her home.

dated: 07/18/2008 09:55 PM

By: Ilin Chen

SNIP-Cooper's husband Brad was absent from Friday night's vigil.

I'm pretty sure I heard someone on tv, (perhaps LE) state that "there will be no arrests this weekend.
Can anyone please refresh my mind where this was said.
And, how can they make such a statement? What if the killer decided to
confess and turn himself in?
TIA
LE would be delighted to be mistaken on this front if the killer turned himself in! However, they were making the statement on what their plans were for the weekend only. No arrests mean that the press doesn't need to anticipate a huge weekend press conference, imo.

Uh yeah, Heather Benicek on myspace in Cary, NC is estatic and logged on yesterday. How many with that name can there be in Cary?

What are you sitting here reading this post for?! Get to searching, woman!! LOL
bahaaaaa on my way:crazy:

Okay, comment was made by Diane Duncan. She made this comment the day Nancy disappeared...it sounded strange to me. When I read that I wondered if this woman meant something different than -we need to keep searching for Nancy.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,381421,00.html
"She has two beautiful little girls who I love so much," Duncan said. "We her so much; we all do. We just have to keep looking on."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail