Warren Jeffs apparently married his daughter Teressa to 30-something man

yolorado

Reaction score
http://www.sltrib.com/News/ci_9926360

An excerpt from the girl's own diary also included a recollection of the marriage to Raymond Jessop, which appears to have taken place July 26, 2006, at the "Home of President Warren Jeffs."

In a Dec. 27, 2006, entry, the girl wrote "The Lord blessed me to go forward in marriage July 27, 2006, the day after I turned 15 years old."

Also
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5895744.html

"I was shown that I should perform three marriage sealings tonight," according to a journal dictated by Warren Jeffs in which he describes marrying his daughter and two others, including the marriage of an 11-year-old girl to himself, on Thursday, July 27, 2006.

His daughter was married to Raymond Jessop, son of FLDS Bishop Merrill Jessop, considered by many to be Jeffs' right-hand man.
"I did gather my daughter ... and her mother Annette in this afternoon and gave her a training on how to be a heavenly wife and to get close to her husband," Jeffs wrote.

If they really have Warren J's diary, and others, this could support Texas CPS's actions to protect many children. The good news for Jeff's daughter, although she doens't seem to think so, is that there's a restraining order against her 'huband' and her 'father.' Bad news, as far as I'm concerned, she was returned to the custody of her 'mother,' who was and is apparently fine with all this.

Does Annette Jeffs have other children? If so, how can she still have custody of them when she allowed this and additionally almost certainly knew of the marriage of her husband to the 11 yr old the same night? What about the 11 year old's mother? Why isn't she in jail? Does she have other children still in her home? If so, and she permitted this before, aren't the other children also in danger? What about the other wives of Ray Jessop? At his age, I assume he had some? Do they have children they have custody of and wouldn't they be in danger of the same thing happening to them? Where is Merril Jessop? Why isn't he under arrest if he knew about these weddings and permitted them?

It's a sickness. :(
Yes, Floh. and more than a sickness, it's a crime. I really think that all of the men in the FLDS know exactly what they're doing. They are not holy. They are arrogant, wealthy men who think that they can get away with raping their own children. They have a rude awakening awaiting them...hopefully in the form of a prison cell for life. (Plus all of the tortures of hell which they threaten their children with in order to force their 11 year old daughters to submit to sex with their nasty-azz old fathers and uncles.)

If St Peter agrees to meet with them, it will surely be to spit in their faces for laughing at the tortures they inflicted on their own kids. :furious: May they rot in hell.

"I did gather my daughter ... and her mother Annette in this afternoon and gave her a training on how to be a heavenly wife and to get close to her husband," Jeffs wrote.

Warren Jeffs: Okay. I have this message. The lord has intervened and detected me to myself. He has shown me that I have not held priesthood since I was 20 years old, having been immoral with a sister and a daughter. And father pointing his finger to me was father's test on all of us.

Other former flds women have said that their fathers "trained" them before marrying them off.

Does Annette Jeffs have other children? If so, how can she still have custody of them when she allowed this and additionally almost certainly knew of the marriage of her husband to the 11 yr old the same night? What about the 11 year old's mother? Why isn't she in jail? Does she have other children still in her home? If so, and she permitted this before, aren't the other children also in danger? What about the other wives of Ray Jessop? At his age, I assume he had some? Do they have children they have custody of and wouldn't they be in danger of the same thing happening to them? Where is Merril Jessop? Why isn't he under arrest if he knew about these weddings and permitted them?
Annette's sister was also married to Warren Jeffs, she died of cancer and Annette was raising the children as her own. I don't know how many others are hers biologically.

Warren Jeffs: Okay. I have this message. The lord has intervened and detected me to myself. He has shown me that I have not held priesthood since I was 20 years old, having been immoral with a sister and a daughter. And father pointing his finger to me was father's test on all of us.

Other former flds women have said that their fathers "trained" them before marrying them off.
The fathers gave their daughters a 'training'. :sick: That is sick and twisted and repulsive. All of these men need to face charges for their crimes. Pronto.

Does anyone know who Annette is, who else she is related to? Didn't Merril have a daughter Annette? Was Carolyn's sister Annette? Has she always been married to Warren, or was she once married to Rulon as many of Warren's wives apparently were? Anyone know. Shouldn't Annette, Barbara and the other mom face charges for allowing this type of child abuse. Many sources are reporting that Merril's daughter was only 11. How do these people stay out of jail? From Warren's dicatation, it seems like Warren and Merril were trading little girls.

Oh my God....reading those diary entries is truly revolting. I dont know how anyone can defend the FLDS after this. To allow your 11 year old to do such a thing is just twisted beyond words. I too, believe that the men in this cult(I do not see it as a Religion) use religion as an excuse to be bloody perverts!!! As for the women allowing it......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh my God....reading those diary entries is truly revolting. I dont know how anyone can defend the FLDS after this. To allow your 11 year old to do such a thing is just twisted beyond words. I too, believe that the men in this cult(I do not see it as a Religion) use religion as an excuse to be bloody perverts!!! As for the women allowing it......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
It is simply unbelievable how anyone could support this wholesale abuse of children. :confused:

The thing that really gets me is the person who laughs, (excuse me while I correctly quote Glow; not laughs, but guffaws)at the sexual abuse and trauma these kids have endured at the hands of their own parents. What is wrong with someone who thinks that assaulting their own young children is something to guffaw about? It makes me sick to think about the horrors the kids have endured.:(

Does anyone know who Annette is, who else she is related to? Didn't Merril have a daughter Annette? Was Carolyn's sister Annette? Has she always been married to Warren, or was she once married to Rulon as many of Warren's wives apparently were? Anyone know. Shouldn't Annette, Barbara and the other mom face charges for allowing this type of child abuse. Many sources are reporting that Merril's daughter was only 11. How do these people stay out of jail? From Warren's dicatation, it seems like Warren and Merril were trading little girls.

One of Jeffs' wives, Barbara Ann Barlow, died inside the compound in July 2004 at age 39. But Doyle, whose duties as justice of the peace include investigating deaths, determined she died of cancer as reported by her sister Annette, also married to Jeffs.

I'd posted that on another thread previously. ("Were some of the children Warren Jeffs" thread)

Yes, Molly, most of us have read all of your excellent links. But Please repost anything you feel would assist the prosecution of the men who have so relentlessly assaulted every child born into this terror.

The two old creeps smiled with each other as they traded their young daughters. How repulsive. I wonder if Raymond Jessop will show up in court to stand by his 'wife'? Or has he crawled under some rock to hide? He needs to face charges and join his creepy pal Warren in prison.

Yes, Molly, most of us have read all of your excellent links. But Please repost anything you feel would assist the prosecution of the men who have so relentlessly assaulted every child born into this terror.

I merely meant that information on Annette is on the thread. I had to look it up there myself. I knew both sisters were married to him and there were children involved, but not how many.

It truly is disgusting that those men can lord it over everyone and trade children as sexual commodities for so long without fear of punishment.

Didn't Carolyn also have a sister who was married to Warren. It seemed like her name might have been Annette too. Anyone got Carolyn's book? (I checked in out of the library.) I also thought that I'd read or heard that Merrill had two daughters married to Rulon who Warren later re-assigned to himself, one of whom was found with him when he was arrested, Naomi, and I thought the other was also an Annette. Must be a popular name!

Didn't Carolyn also have a sister who was married to Warren. It seemed like her name might have been Annette too. Anyone got Carolyn's book? (I checked in out of the library.) I also thought that I'd read or heard that Merrill had two daughters married to Rulon who Warren later re-assigned to himself, one of whom was found with him when he was arrested, Naomi, and I thought the other was also an Annette. Must be a popular name!
The names get repeated quite a lot. Must be confusing when you have several women in the room and someone asks for one of them. I haven't gotten Carolyn's book yet and I think Carolyn said Naomi was one of Merrill's daughters.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/polygamy/polygamy995.html

Jeffs wanted to wait, she wrote in her diary, but, "The Lord wanted Him to do it while He was still able for us to get to Him" - a likely reference to Jeffs' then-impending arrest on charges of arranging marriages between a 14-year-old girl and her adult cousin in Utah, a crime for which he would be subsequently convicted and imprisoned. Jeffs also told the girl her marriage would "help (her) qualify more quickly to advance further" in the kingdom of God.

Gauwain's report also criticizes the girl's mother, Annette Jeffs, for failing to protect her daughter from being married to Jessop, and allowing their relationship to continue for the nearly two years until the April raid. Annette Jeffs "appears to show no awareness of a need to protect" the girl, the report states.

Ray Jessop is a church counselor listed in state documents as a director of YFZ Land Corp., the entity that bought the ranch in late 2003. His father is ranch leader and church Bishop Merril Jessop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back