679 users online (121 members and 558 guests)  

Websleuths News

DE - Sister thwarts murder of brother's friend

Hacksaw, hatchet, plastic wires, trash bags, knives lined up on an ironing board? Could be completely innocent, right?

One teenager asleep with his feet bound to a plastic bag?

Sam Stewart spent the evening drinking and doing drugs. He's all of 18 years of age. Stewart's sister awoke to find him roaming the house and sees his friend asleep on the couch with his feet bound to a trash bag. Her brother Sam explained he was preparing to kill his friend. Alrightie then! Thankfully Sis there woke the friend and unbound him and told the kid to run for his life. Not so good for the sister.

Stewart proceeded to beat up his sister and break her car windshield. Always a plus when you were in the middle of hatcheting your friend. Cops arrived and found the tools of Stewart's trade lined up on an ironing board. What the heck was this kid smoking? He's locked up on attempted murder charges. $500,000 bail. I'm guessing he won't be having a sleep over back at the house anytime soon.

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/p...WS01/807190333

Filly, how creepy! Evidently this guy was a serial killer in the making....

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=6272258

(snip)
    Police say 18-year-old Samuel Stewart studied serial killers, collected the tools they used, and planned to kill his first victim, a 16-year-old friend, yesterday morning.

ETA: video at the above link shows the items confiscated.

for the sister for having the guts to get involved!

Oh my

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Filly, how creepy! Evidently this guy was a serial killer in the making....

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=6272258

(snip)
    Police say 18-year-old Samuel Stewart studied serial killers, collected the tools they used, and planned to kill his first victim, a 16-year-old friend, yesterday morning.

ETA: video at the above link shows the items confiscated.

SuziQ, thank you for the link. I didn't see the part about serial killers being studied.

This was on our local news, and I just sat there with my mouth agape. That kid is outtahismind. Not a good plan though. Ya know with your sisters home and in your own house and all.

Nutters old myspace

Here's the kids Myspace from three years ago. I have to look for a current one.

Likes Pulp Fiction. Check. Plays Guitar. Check. Digs Heavy Metal. Check. Then again that's alot of 15 year olds. Nothing about serial killers though.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=30096805

What a wackjob. So you invite your friend to spend the night all the while planning his murder? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by jantel74 View Post
    What a wackjob. So you invite your friend to spend the night all the while planning his murder? Nice.
    See, I was wondering that as well. I thought maybe they got so wasted and the kid went bonkers and then decided to murder his friend. I was thinking maybe they were smoking crack or meth and the dude got all paranoid and weird. However, as SuziQ pointed out he was studying serial killers. So, maybe jantel.

I can't be quoted on this, but I am almost sure on our news something came up about illegal touching? Maybe he was digging his friend and the friend didn't know? No matter the kid is messed UP! Like Floh said it's good ths sister helped the guy get away.

The sister is a heroine.

That sister is a true hero. I hope they lock him up for a long time. I don't want to read about his victims in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    for the sister for having the guts to get involved!
    I agree Floh, but I wouldn't have been happy if one of my daughters put herself in harms way ... She should have grabbed a phone and called 9-1-1!

She did call 911, her actions were good, warn the friend first so he could get out of there. As soon as her brother realized he lost control of his situation, he flipped out, attacked one of his sisters, punched out the car window, attacked and officer, etc. She should be awarded.

Can you even imagine that sister coming down and finding all that going on? Plus she had to wake another sister.