Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Anaïs Nin

FL - Christina Lynn Brumbly, 29, Waldo, 8 July 2008

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...ng_Waldo_woman

"Christina Lynn Brumbly, 29, was last seen at work on July 8, according to the Sheriff’s Office. She left early from work but didn’t return home as planned, according to reports. Family and co-workers have not seen her since or heard from her.

Brumbly is described as white, about 5-feet-tall, and 145 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. She was last seen driving a 2003 four-door Nissan with the Florida tag J794SU."

Why has this taken 10 days to reach the public?? I'm right here and haven't heard a word about this!
    Last edited by Truthful Lies; 07-20-2008 at 07:45 AM. Reason: changing picture

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Anaïs Nin
    I have e-mailed the detective to see if there's any other info they can give...this is bare bones!

Found this in another article: "Investigators believe she is in danger." http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/f...114113&catid=4

Danger from what? Partner? Family? Herself? Random?

Like you, I would like to know how this was handled from the beginning. When was a missing persons report filed? and by whom? Do they suspect foul play? Is she entered into the FDLE data base yet?

I hope you are lucky enough to get a reply!

Obviously from the comments left on the article you posted, we aren't the only ones outraged! There are so many things that need to be put into legislation to help with missing adults. They always say wait, see if they return, maybe they just went off for a new life, when in the meantime all the clues go cold. Infuriating sometimes!

If I don't get a reply by Monday evening, I will drop by the Sheriff's office and ask about it. I live very close. This is really fishy....and all good questions, Peki...which I will ask either the detective, or the Sheriff's office. I want to know if she has kids, who she lived with, etc. I can't access Myspace at work...can anyone check to see if she has one?

Ahh. I can't read the comments (work computer). Will read them as soon as I get home....what are they saying (mostly?)

Okay, in the last article, it said the Nissan was tan (so I'm guessing champagne colored?). There's one question answered. I will alert all of my friends around here to keep a look out for that car...but we all need more info.

Here are the comments, thought you might like to see them!

User Image
    Sphinx1 wrote:
    Does she have an ex boyfriend who was stalking her?
    7/18/2008 6:23 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com
    Recommend

Report Abuse
    User Image
    JagsFan57 wrote:
    Check hey myspace.com page. It's been 10 days, why did they wait so long to put it out in the news?
    7/18/2008 6:26 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com
    Recommend

Report Abuse
    User Image
    NewJaxDad wrote:
    have a husband/boyfriend that can be questioned?
    7/18/2008 6:51 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com
    Recommend

Report Abuse
    User Image
    scottyboy1 wrote:
    good lord..she might be in danger but they wait nearly two weeks to put the word out..good going whoever messed this one up.
    7/18/2008 7:00 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com
    Recommend (2)

Report Abuse
    User Image
    4suah20 wrote:
    Why again don't they do something similar to amber alert for adults?
    7/18/2008 7:03 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com
    Recommend (2)

Report Abuse
    User Image
    heyitsmekelly wrote:
    After 10 days you would think that the police would have more to the story for the media to report.Did she mention to any co-workers where she was going after work?Any of the co-workers know of any domestic problems?So many other questions.
    7/18/2008 7:07 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com
    Recommend (2)

Report Abuse
    User Image
    Sphinx1 wrote:
    scottyboy1
    You never know because FCN seems to report things very late. I see stories on other sites that they report three and four days later,
    7/18/2008 7:59 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com
    Recommend (1)

Report Abuse
    User Image
    jkn1205 wrote:
    Does anyone know an update to the missing man in Jax (Peter Cagle)?

Oh, Peki, THANK YOU! =) I've e-mailed her car/tag info to everyone I can think of in this area...and have asked them to do the same. Someone has to have seen/know something!

There isn't a single "Brumbly" whitepages listing in Florida...will go through county records when I get home.

Great! It's great to see someone so proactive! Websleuths has always attracted folks who want to be involved for the good! I hope your results are successful.

I can't believe it has taken the media/police to let the public know about this....I hope someone comes forward with information on what happened to this girl. Someone must know something..in the mean time, I hope people in Alachua Co. keep their eyes peeled for signs of her car.
    "Life goes on, it's up to you to go along with it"

Bumpity-bump-bump!

I would love to know where she works. Seems like questioning the employees there would be a great place to start if that's the last place she was seen.
    "Life goes on, it's up to you to go along with it"

Finally found her myspace!!!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=165868683

It does say "Happy Mother's Day" as a comment, so we know she's a Mom.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast