1135 users online (242 members and 893 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience

The "Affair"

This is interesting to me. I am wondering if BC was so "into" this affair that he was trying to get rid of everything that kept him from being free to pursue it.

Was he withholding food, money ect. because he had already told Nancy he was no longer interested in being married to her. Was this a way to get her to leave?

I don't think, in this case, we can say that the affair had no bearing on what happened.

What do you all think?

I think we need to know more about the other woman. Was she married? Was her marriage in trouble? Does she have little kids? If married, did her husband know about the affair? Was this just a fling or was it a serious relationship. Were they "in love" and planning a future together?

These are just things we don't know at the moment.

I personally think that Brad wanted his cake and to eat it, too. I think that he took Nancy for granted. He never thought that she would leave him. When she decided to do it, it surprised him. He did everything within his power to get her to stay in the marriage, to include withholding money as a form of punishment. You would have thought that he would have been embarrassed that she had to go to her parents to get money for food and necessities for herself and the children--especially with her father being the (former) director of child services in Canada.

I would think that Brad would have been afraid of the FIL's power and connections. Apparently, he wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post

I would think that Brad would have been afraid of the FIL's power and connections. Apparently, he wasn't.
    I also think that BC was using the citizenship tool, thinking he had Nancy and the girls away from her family. Taking their passports- what a you know what. That would have enraged me so much I might have killed him. JK.

I posted this on thread #8 also, but thought it belonged here.

Thanks to all who gave me a warm welcome last night. I've been around a long time, just don't post because I'm always trying to catch up with you guys.

NOTE: Geraldo At Large might be interesting to watch tonight. During the Greta show last night when the reporter asked Brad's lawyer about "Heather" and "Marianne" or "Marion,", I noticed Geraldo's brother, Craig Rivera, at the head of the pack of reporters asking the questions. So I expect he has run down the rumor by now and Geraldo is never shy about reporting on rumors.

Geraldo's on Fox News at 8 Eastern or 9 Central.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I wonder if it has been a shock to BC to find out that all of Nancy's friends and family knew of this affair?
    Last edited by curiositycat; 07-19-2008 at 05:22 PM. Reason: spelling

There are 2 Heathers associated with the Coopers.

#1 Heather B.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=6265188

"It doesn't make you feel safer, it just makes you feel sad more than anything. I just hate that it happened to her, no matter what happened hopefully it will come to justice," Nancy Cooper's neighbor Heather Benicek said.

#2 Heather M.

(look under Links section at url below) (Heather M. lives 1.3 miles from the Coopers according to Wake County property records located at http://services.wakegov.com/realestate/ )

http://www.isabellacooper.com/links.htm

Also, could Marianne be Marianne Silber, who is a Fox correspondent? http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,385742,00.html

If not, I did find one Marion J. who lives near the Coopers. The full last name was mentioned on the general thread last night, but I don't want to republish it in case it is a different Marion because I haven't located a link between her and the Coopers.

Quote Originally Posted by melbel View Post
    I posted this on thread #8 also, but thought it belonged here.

Thanks to all who gave me a warm welcome last night. I've been around a long time, just don't post because I'm always trying to catch up with you guys.

NOTE: Geraldo At Large might be interesting to watch tonight. During the Greta show last night when the reporter asked Brad's lawyer about "Heather" and "Marianne" or "Marion,", I noticed Geraldo's brother, Craig Rivera, at the head of the pack of reporters asking the questions. So I expect he has run down the rumor by now and Geraldo is never shy about reporting on rumors.

Geraldo's on Fox News at 8 Eastern or 9 Central.
    My posts contain my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughlyCollie View Post
    There are 2 Heathers associated with the Coopers.

#1 Heather B.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=6265188

"It doesn't make you feel safer, it just makes you feel sad more than anything. I just hate that it happened to her, no matter what happened hopefully it will come to justice," Nancy Cooper's neighbor Heather Benicek said.

#2 Heather M.

(look under Links section at url below) (Heather M. lives 1.3 miles from the Coopers according to Wake County property records located at http://services.wakegov.com/realestate/ )

http://www.isabellacooper.com/links.htm

Also, could Marianne be Marianne Silber, who is a Fox correspondent? http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,385742,00.html

If not, I did find one Marion J. who lives near the Coopers. The full last name was mentioned on the general thread last night, but I don't want to republish it in case it is a different Marion because I haven't located a link between her and the Coopers.

My hunch would be the first one. The second one has been a friend prior to the Coopers' having their second daughter. Not that it hasn't been known to happen with long time friends
    The hearsay is that the affair has been going on for a year.
    I am great at speculation, but even I feel bad about speculating on either of these women without any concrete PROOF of an affair.
    Perhaps we will have a newbie from NC that really knows something concrete.
    On the other hand Roughly, you have done GREAT detective work here! Thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee729 View Post
    I also think that BC was using the citizenship tool, thinking he had Nancy and the girls away from her family. Taking their passports- what a you know what. That would have enraged me so much I might have killed him. JK.
    Or, I may have figured out a way to replace their passports, saying that they were lost or stolen. What a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    I wonder if it has been a shock to BC to find out that all of Nancy's friends and family knew of this affair?
    What would be more of a shock if they knew the girl's name (if he had been trying to hide it).

xxxxx
    Last edited by Raebie; 07-19-2008 at 10:43 PM.

Raebie thank-you! We have an idea about Heather one and Heather two...who pray tell might be Heather three?

Well she looks to be a neighbor who lives just down the street who's husband is a runner and works with Brad.

okay..just wanted to make sure I had you "right."

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    Or, I may have figured out a way to replace their passports, saying that they were lost or stolen. What a loser.
    Nan, someone mentioned yesterday or whatever, if she'd tried to replace their passports both parents would have to sign. There's no way he would have done that.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast