The "Affair"

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiositycat

The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule
Reaction score
Website
helpforstrugglingchristians.wordpress.com
This is interesting to me. I am wondering if BC was so "into" this affair that he was trying to get rid of everything that kept him from being free to pursue it.

Was he withholding food, money ect. because he had already told Nancy he was no longer interested in being married to her. Was this a way to get her to leave?

I don't think, in this case, we can say that the affair had no bearing on what happened.

What do you all think?

I think we need to know more about the other woman. Was she married? Was her marriage in trouble? Does she have little kids? If married, did her husband know about the affair? Was this just a fling or was it a serious relationship. Were they "in love" and planning a future together?

These are just things we don't know at the moment.

I personally think that Brad wanted his cake and to eat it, too. I think that he took Nancy for granted. He never thought that she would leave him. When she decided to do it, it surprised him. He did everything within his power to get her to stay in the marriage, to include withholding money as a form of punishment. You would have thought that he would have been embarrassed that she had to go to her parents to get money for food and necessities for herself and the children--especially with her father being the (former) director of child services in Canada.

I would think that Brad would have been afraid of the FIL's power and connections. Apparently, he wasn't.

I would think that Brad would have been afraid of the FIL's power and connections. Apparently, he wasn't.

I also think that BC was using the citizenship tool, thinking he had Nancy and the girls away from her family. Taking their passports- what a you know what. That would have enraged me so much I might have killed him. JK.:crazy:

I posted this on thread #8 also, but thought it belonged here.

Thanks to all who gave me a warm welcome last night. I've been around a long time, just don't post because I'm always trying to catch up with you guys.

NOTE: Geraldo At Large might be interesting to watch tonight. During the Greta show last night when the reporter asked Brad's lawyer about "Heather" and "Marianne" or "Marion,", I noticed Geraldo's brother, Craig Rivera, at the head of the pack of reporters asking the questions. So I expect he has run down the rumor by now and Geraldo is never shy about reporting on rumors.

Geraldo's on Fox News at 8 Eastern or 9 Central.

There are 2 Heathers associated with the Coopers.

#1 Heather B.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6265188

"It doesn't make you feel safer, it just makes you feel sad more than anything. I just hate that it happened to her, no matter what happened hopefully it will come to justice," Nancy Cooper's neighbor Heather Benicek said.

#2 Heather M.

(look under Links section at url below) (Heather M. lives 1.3 miles from the Coopers according to Wake County property records located at http://services.wakegov.com/realestate/ )

http://www.isabellacooper.com/links.htm

Also, could Marianne be Marianne Silber, who is a Fox correspondent? http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,385742,00.html

If not, I did find one Marion J. who lives near the Coopers. The full last name was mentioned on the general thread last night, but I don't want to republish it in case it is a different Marion because I haven't located a link between her and the Coopers.

I posted this on thread #8 also, but thought it belonged here.

Thanks to all who gave me a warm welcome last night. I've been around a long time, just don't post because I'm always trying to catch up with you guys.

NOTE: Geraldo At Large might be interesting to watch tonight. During the Greta show last night when the reporter asked Brad's lawyer about "Heather" and "Marianne" or "Marion,", I noticed Geraldo's brother, Craig Rivera, at the head of the pack of reporters asking the questions. So I expect he has run down the rumor by now and Geraldo is never shy about reporting on rumors.

Geraldo's on Fox News at 8 Eastern or 9 Central.

There are 2 Heathers associated with the Coopers.

#1 Heather B.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6265188

"It doesn't make you feel safer, it just makes you feel sad more than anything. I just hate that it happened to her, no matter what happened hopefully it will come to justice," Nancy Cooper's neighbor Heather Benicek said.

#2 Heather M.

(look under Links section at url below) (Heather M. lives 1.3 miles from the Coopers according to Wake County property records located at http://services.wakegov.com/realestate/ )

http://www.isabellacooper.com/links.htm

Also, could Marianne be Marianne Silber, who is a Fox correspondent? http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,385742,00.html

If not, I did find one Marion J. who lives near the Coopers. The full last name was mentioned on the general thread last night, but I don't want to republish it in case it is a different Marion because I haven't located a link between her and the Coopers.

My hunch would be the first one. The second one has been a friend prior to the Coopers' having their second daughter. Not that it hasn't been known to happen with long time friends:rolleyes:
The hearsay is that the affair has been going on for a year.
I am great at speculation, but even I feel bad about speculating on either of these women without any concrete PROOF of an affair.
Perhaps we will have a newbie from NC that really knows something concrete.
On the other hand Roughly, you have done GREAT detective work here! Thanks for that!

I also think that BC was using the citizenship tool, thinking he had Nancy and the girls away from her family. Taking their passports- what a you know what. That would have enraged me so much I might have killed him. JK.:crazy:
Or, I may have figured out a way to replace their passports, saying that they were lost or stolen. What a loser.

Well she looks to be a neighbor who lives just down the street who's husband is a runner and works with Brad.

Or, I may have figured out a way to replace their passports, saying that they were lost or stolen. What a loser.

Nan, someone mentioned yesterday or whatever, if she'd tried to replace their passports both parents would have to sign. There's no way he would have done that.

I can't remember which show I heard this on, NG or GVS, but someone said that Nancy's friends said "She told us everything that was going on in that marriage." Sounds to me like a situation where more then one woman who knew would be REALLY mad at the other woman. That kind of woman doesn't have many women friends if you know what I mean!

There are only 3 Benicek's listed in Wake Co., all 3 live in Lochmere. A Benicek lives a few doors down from the Coopers. It is not Heather, but it is a single female listed as owner of the property. I do not know if this person is related to Heather or not.

post_old.gif
07-15-2008, 02:14 AM
Celt
user_offline.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
About 3:45 p.m. Monday, police searched the couple's BMW sedan and BMW SUV. They also removed a Louis Vuitton purse from one vehicle.

So they did get to search the cars! Interesting! Who leaves a Louis Vuitton purse in the car?! By the way it sounds, he stood to lose a LOT of money if she divorced him.

looks like the house (if I have the right Address) is worth $346,500

~~~~~~~
brought this over from thread one.

Scott Heider & Brad work together. They compete together in Triathlons (see Brad's blog for pics of Scott). His wife's name is Heather. They lived down the block. I would imagine the couples spent a great deal of time together. That is all.

Raebie, I think you are on to something! This Heather seems a likely candidate for the other woman. I'm surprized we have not heard of her before.

Welcome to WS, and please keep posting!

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members