Maps

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Please post any maps from the case here. (Include areas which were known to have been searched.)

I want to see this street or road in particular. Thanks to anyone who has the info.
Maria

There are some good photos listed here (until we get our photo thread up):

http://.net/index.php?topic=3074.msg399388

20080716_cooperbody.jpg

This map shows the location where Nancy Cooper's body was found in relation to where she lived.

Bird's eye view Cooper home (where arrow is) and general area around it.

birdseyeview.jpg

This map shows the quickest route from the Cooper Home to Fielding Dr. where Mrs. Cooper's body was recovered. The distance is approximately 3 miles.....6 minute drive one way.

aerialhomebodylocation.jpg

This map shows location of Cooper residence in relation to where the Harris Teeter store is as well as location NC's body found.

homebodystorelocations.jpg

This map shows location of Cooper residence in relation to where the Harris Teeter store is as well as location NC's body found.

homebodystorelocations.jpg

Just a comment about the Harris Teeter locations. My husband shops at the one on Kildare Farm Road weekly. This is the one located across the street from Waverly Place, at Crescent Commons. He said the "cheese lady" told him that store is a flagship store, there are only five of them like it in the country. They send people there for training. It is a nice store. Do not know about the one on Tryon.

Bob, I'm curious why are you here on this forum then?

You're sick of the various details of this case, as you've said a couple times.

But this case, like most murder cases everywhere, is ALL about the details. Because it is usually the details that trips up a killer. And the details are where we find out the logic (or lack thereof) of a perp.

So you are 'sick' of hearing about the shopping trip, Harris Teeter, the milk.

Okayyyyy. But those are details about THIS case. So maybe it's this case you are not interested in?

I really want to drive over and check out the area and the subdivision, but I haven't yet. It's only about 5 mi away, but something is holding me back from exploring there. Almost like it would be sacrosanct or something.

I really want to drive over and check out the area and the subdivision, but I haven't yet. It's only about 5 mi away, but something is holding me back from exploring there. Almost like it would be sacrosanct or something.

Yes, you're probably struggling with the idea that it might be disrespectful to go and see where Nancy was placed...at the time of/after her death. Kind of like...a feeling of trespassing.

I know that would be a question for me, as well as the effect it may have on me to imagine Nancy's last moments of life and the violent act/s that she'd have been a witness to :( What an eerie, unearthly feeling the idea evokes!

[FONT=&quot]This map is similar to one posted earlier.....I'm reposting it because the 2nd Harris Teeter location we learned about, from momto3kids, has been added.

Push Pin #1 - Cooper Residence

Push Pin #2 - NC body location
Approx [/FONT][FONT=&quot]3 miles[/FONT][FONT=&quot] from Cooper residence
Approx 6 min drive one way

Push Pin #3 - Harris Teeter
2080 Kildaire Farm Rd
Approx [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1.9 miles[/FONT][FONT=&quot] from Cooper residence
Approx 4 min drive one way

Push Pin #4 - Harris Teeter
1151 Tryon Village Dr
Approx [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1.6 miles[/FONT][FONT=&quot] from Cooper Residence
Approx 2 min drive one way

AddHarrisStore.jpg

[/FONT]

From Reddress58, here is a a map of The Oaks at Meadowridge siteplan by Toll Brothers. A blue 'x' marks the spot where NC's body was found, off Lot #60. Click on the picture and then click on 'View raw image' in the bottom left to see the picture, with detail. When you open the raw image, click again on the picture (your cursor should turn into a magnifying glass with a + in the middle) and the FULL SIZE picture will display.

http://i38.tinypic.com/30275gh.jpg

I totally understand this...am so glad you are here.
laces

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back