Off Topic/Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please keep off topic chat away from regular discussion, specific topic threads...we will enforce this. Off topic chat chat goes here. TIA.

Christine, feel free to move any of my posts with Wudge to the legal thread!

Hmmmm......this looks like a good place to not get in trouble.

Anybody here following the Caylee Anthony case?

I'm trying to follow it but the number of posts is insane.

Hmmmm......this looks like a good place to not get in trouble.

Anybody here following the Caylee Anthony case?

I'm kinda' but not every minute. Course, nothing changes from day to day. For the past week the mom is STILL in jail and is STILL lying.

Grandma Cindy is STILL making excuses for her lying daughter.

She showed LE the apartment building just not the exact apartment because she's afraid whoever has Caylee will harm her if she tells.

BS.......that grama needs to wake up a smell the coffee. Her daughter is lying to her, can't she see that? Poor grma and grpa and

poor Caylee. :( I fear she's no longer with us. I just wish her mom would tell everyone where to find her.

Honestly, that case is too frustrating for me to watch. You know Caylee is out there and you feel every minute is crucial, yet Caylee's mom sits there and holds the world at bay. I get very upset at her. Wanna just shake her.

Course, she is innocent until proven guilty. Of what though?

fran

I'm trying to follow it but the number of posts is insane.

I've actually tried a post or so a day over there. LOL, they ignore me. I've NEVER received one response on that board. I'm invisible. heehee

It doesn't matter, I don't have that much time to put into it anyway. Phew, this case takes enough time as it is. LOL, so much effort. ;)

On the Caylee case, it's easier for me to look at an article online than to try and find out from going to the forum here. I'm not that up to speed on the case, so I don't understand what 1/2 the stuff is they're talking about.

fran

PS.......on Caylee's case, I'd rather just skip to the ending. She's still missing. Where is she?

I'm telling myself to stay positive about the case but have a feeling LE is gonna be announcing murder charges here shortly.

I think it's amazing how many new people have joined to follow both of these cases.

I think it's amazing how many new people have joined to follow both of these cases.

Oh my gosh! I know, it's incredible the number of new members.

It's also annoying I keep getting server too busy. Always makes me think I'm missing something really important! :)

I'm telling myself to stay positive about the case but have a feeling LE is gonna be announcing murder charges here shortly.

You know, that young woman had to have done something to her little girl. I mean it can't be positive or she would have been more forthcoming with LE. She wouldn't just leave everyone hanging, including her mom and dad and brother, AND stay in jail for two weeks saying absolutely nothing.

Reminds me of the Natalee Holloway case. The guys knew all they had to do was keep their mouth shut until the allowed time was up and they were free to go.:mad:

fran

I've actually tried a post or so a day over there. LOL, they ignore me. I've NEVER received one response on that board. I'm invisible. heehee

You and me both Fran.

You know, that young woman had to have done something to her little girl. I mean it can't be positive or she would have been more forthcoming with LE. She wouldn't just leave everyone hanging, including her mom and dad and brother, AND stay in jail for two weeks saying absolutely nothing.

Reminds me of the Natalee Holloway case. The guys knew all they had to do was keep their mouth shut until the allowed time was up and they were free to go.:mad:

fran

Fran, I'm not posting much here but reading everything. I have this feeling that there was an accident and the whole thing was a cover up. I think Grandma Cindy knows this is the reason she's not coming forward.

In other words, since Cindy knows this but doesn't want to say or do anything to make LE think it was a murder. I think a grandma would rather a grandchild die from accident than be murdered. Easier to take!

No, I don't belive this beautiful child is alive.

So Sad.

xxxxxxxxxxoooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Are you following it?

Bob&Bob, welcome to WS. The first time I saw or heard your name was last nite on the show from Pittsburgh where Tricia was being interview.
You're a great poster from the great land of Oz. LOve it!

xxxxxxxxxooooooooo
mama

Bob&Bob, welcome to WS. The first time I saw or heard your name was last nite on the show from Pittsburgh where Tricia was being interview.
You're a great poster from the great land of Oz. LOve it!

xxxxxxxxxooooooooo
mama

Thanks.

I really appreciate it.

If anyone wants to see some slideshows with music to
The Sound of Music and Oliver just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni