1157 users online (158 members and 999 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Daily Camera article...Thanks to Greenleaf at FFJ!

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...sor-in-ramsey/

This is a very interesting article that was posted today 7/19/08, in the Daily Camera.

The last line sums everything up!

Thank you for posting this Ames. I read it over there but others may not have. It's an important perspective.

Somebody ( I know who, but I'm not tellin') read it and was nice enough to link up with the article in "The Patriot Ledger." And guess who that was written by?

yep, you guessed it: Wendy Murphy. Boy, she, Pat Brown and li'l ol' me have really started something!

On an more pleasant note, today is my brother's FIRST wedding anniversary! Everyone here wish them well, please?
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Congratulations SuperDaves brother!! Many more!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Somebody ( I know who, but I'm not tellin') read it and was nice enough to link up with the article in "The Patriot Ledger." And guess who that was written by?

yep, you guessed it: Wendy Murphy. Boy, she, Pat Brown and li'l ol' me have really started something!

On an more pleasant note, today is my brother's FIRST wedding anniversary! Everyone here wish them well, please?
    Happy First Wedding anniversary to your brother, SD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...sor-in-ramsey/

This is a very interesting article that was posted today 7/19/08, in the Daily Camera.
    Ames,
    Yes , interesting, notice how more and more people are now questioning the intruder theory. That article indirectly questions the probity of the DA and her involvement in handing out exculpatory notices of innocence.

Happy Anniversary to your brother & sister-in-law & may they have many more in the future, SD.

I wonder if Lacy should/could lose her license over this incompetent stunt of hers?

I wonder if Boulder should take actions to at least reverse this idiotic pronouncement of hers in the event that they ever do want to prosecute Ramsey in the future?

Boulder should be PROTECTING their own prosecutors from having to overcome roadblocks (political favors) set by a questionable DA.

Sometime between 10 p.m. Christmas night 1996 and the early hours of the next morning, an intruder slipped into the Ramseys' home, and, while the rest of the family slept, took JonBenet from her bedroom, sexually assaulted, bludgeoned, and strangled her, hid the body in a wine cellar in the basement, and then took the time to write both a draft and a final version of a three-page letter, demanding $118,000, which happened to be the exact sum of the bonus John Ramsey had received from his company earlier that year.
    The killer then went back upstairs and placed the letter on a staircase, before slipping out into the night.
    We're forced to believe some version of this, but I'll tell you that this version isn't just a little off, its way off. Who made up this version, anyway?

Perp could've 'slipped in' while the R's were at the W's.

Perp coud've attempted to move JBR using blanket, tape, wrist cord to a car, and she refused or fought back or screamed. OR perp could've decided JBR wasn't as expected, OR perp could've felt comfortable in the basement to assault and kill right there.

RN could've been written in the afternoon, and placed on the stairs as a tripwire in case a family member came down during the night. A loner perp would need a warning of a family member coming down to look for JBR missing from her bed.

Three page handwritten letter should be a clue that it wasn't written by a household member, neighbor, relative, coworker, etc., etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat View Post

RN could've been written in the afternoon, and placed on the stairs as a tripwire in case a family member came down during the night. A loner perp would need a warning of a family member coming down to look for JBR missing from her bed.

Three page handwritten letter should be a clue that it wasn't written by a household member, neighbor, relative, coworker, etc., etc.
    Blank paper would have served just as well as a warning device, or if you want someone to spend time reading, then start screaming, just a short simple "We've got your daughter" would have done as well.

How is a 3 page handwritten letter a clue that it wasn't a household member etc. ? By what logic did you arrive at that conclusion?
    I'm just playing detective here. I have no idea who killed JonBenet. It's just an opinion.

We're forced to believe some version of this, but I'll tell you that this version isn't just a little off, its way off. Who made up this version, anyway?

Perp could've 'slipped in' while the R's were at the W's.

Perp coud've attempted to move JBR using blanket, tape, wrist cord to a car, and she refused or fought back or screamed. OR perp could've decided JBR wasn't as expected, OR perp could've felt comfortable in the basement to assault and kill right there.

Yeah Holdon, she may as well as screamed, because her parents are deaf anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrishope View Post
    Blank paper would have served just as well as a warning device, or if you want someone to spend time reading, then start screaming, just a short simple "We've got your daughter" would have done as well.

How is a 3 page handwritten letter a clue that it wasn't a household member etc. ? By what logic did you arrive at that conclusion?
    I easily disagree with this. I would keep looking for JBR missing from her bed if I only found blank paper. Blank paper does nothing.

How safe it is to leave handwriting at a captial murder scene is a function of how far you are from these groups. If you're a member of a small foreign faction, then is safe to leave handwriting. If you're a friend or relative, then its not safe.

So that leaves.....

the dog????

I easily disagree with this. I would keep looking for JBR missing from her bed if I only found blank paper. Blank paper does nothing.

How safe it is to leave handwriting at a captial murder scene is a function of how far you are from these groups. If you're a member of a small foreign faction, then is safe to leave handwriting. If you're a friend or relative, then its not safe.
    If you're a member of a small foreign faction, you say:

We have your daughter.

Expect a phone call.

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    If you're a member of a small foreign faction, you say:

We have your daughter.

Expect a phone call.
    All the threats and verbage are just part of the perp's schtick. You're incorrectly concluding that if its not the parents, then it has to be a practical or professional ransom kidnapper that goes by a standard set of rules or something.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast