790 users online (83 members and 707 guests)  

Websleuths News

House Layout

Does anyone know if there is graphic of the house layout including where blood from the boys and Darlie was found?

I've read that it appeared Damon was crawling toward the front door after the initial attack if that makes it more convincing that Darlie did it. He knew he wasn't safe with "Mommie" and was trying to get away.

Also, as an aside, I've read alot about Darlie being Right handed but stabbing with her left hand and accidentally stabbing herself in the right arm. I too am right handed but when I give my 20 month old her bath I always hold her with my right hand and wash her with my left hand. I have better control of her with my right hand so she doesn't trip or go under the water. It makes perfect sense to me that Darlie would have held a fighting child down with her dominate arm and stabbed with the other.

http://www.justicefordarlie.net/pdf/092004press.pdf
    Above is link to sketch of crime scene. This is best I could find - hope it helps. If I find more ill post them.
    'An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind', Mahatma Ghandi.

Thanks for that link Nicola. I have forgotten more than I have read about this case over the years so its interesting for me seeing that stuff again.
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Thanks Nicola, They have a really good one on the Justice for Darlie site but the Photos are streaming and dumb me can't figure out how to make them stop. I would like more than 5 seconds to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leve View Post
    Thanks Nicola, They have a really good one on the Justice for Darlie site but the Photos are streaming and dumb me can't figure out how to make them stop. I would like more than 5 seconds to look at it.
    Just turn off "slideshow" and it will stop

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    Just turn off "slideshow" and it will stop
    Oh I see it's all changed. If you download this video you'll be able to pause it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leve View Post
    Does anyone know if there is graphic of the house layout including where blood from the boys and Darlie was found?

I've read that it appeared Damon was crawling toward the front door after the initial attack if that makes it more convincing that Darlie did it. He knew he wasn't safe with "Mommie" and was trying to get away.

Also, as an aside, I've read alot about Darlie being Right handed but stabbing with her left hand and accidentally stabbing herself in the right arm. I too am right handed but when I give my 20 month old her bath I always hold her with my right hand and wash her with my left hand. I have better control of her with my right hand so she doesn't trip or go under the water. It makes perfect sense to me that Darlie would have held a fighting child down with her dominate arm and stabbed with the other.
    There was a blood map but it appears that neither site has it now. Yes, Damon was stabbed in two separate areas of the room.