Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 05" - 5' 05"
Weight: 200 lbs. - 200 lbs.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
State Found: Oklahoma
Country Found: USA
Clothing: Deceased found wearing medium size "Apple Bottom" brand black and gold short sleeved shirt, size 13 "Wear It Declare It" brand blue jean cutoff shorts made into a skirt, and lime green "Old Navy" brand flip flops.
Miscellaneous: Deceased died from head injuries consistant with being beaten, possibly involved in prostitution; light freckles around face and nose, several moles on neck, ears pierced; faint tattoo of "JAMIE" on right arm.

Additional Pictures

Date Picture Updated: 7/17/2008

The sketch is excellent and the tattoo should help a lot in identifying this person. I wonder if there shouldn't be another avenue to post this info...i.e. Fox News or CNN online or one of the cable shows. I guess what I am saying is the flyers that came in the mail for years looking for the missing but proved ineffective after time due to the bad photos or sketches. A new way to help even a small box in a corner from the major publications would get attention if someone knew the people.

This artist was very good with detail and presented a real person vs. some of the more flat sketches we have seen. I wish I knew this person as I would be on the phone but how many people have seen it?

There is a way to make this better for the families of the missing and for the victims to receive justice. I think we need to talk about this more.

Looking at the photo on the DPS website, it appears she was found alive (in the photo, she has been intubated) then died later. I'm assuming a victim wouldnt be intubated if they were declared DOS or DOA.

Looking at the photo on the DPS website, it appears she was found alive (in the photo, she has been intubated) then died later. I'm assuming a victim wouldnt be intubated if they were declared DOS or DOA.

No they wouldn't be intubated if they were DOA. I didn't see that link until you posted. I still think this girl can be identified. I find this very sad and I am sure someone somewhere is looking for her.

I agree, she was found alive and died later on that same day.

I agree that she should be able to be identified. I wonder what the best avenues would be to getting the sketch of her out in the public? Do you think any of the major news media would be willing to put her face on their news sites?

No they wouldn't be intubated if they were DOA. I didn't see that link until you posted. I still think this girl can be identified. I find this very sad and I am sure someone somewhere is looking for her.

I agree that she should be able to be identified. I wonder what the best avenues would be to getting the sketch of her out in the public? Do you think any of the major news media would be willing to put her face on their news sites?
I would try Nancy Grace or Greta Van Susteran as a quick hope and a quick pic. It won't get more than seconds but that could be all that is needed.

Then I would ask Fox or CNN to have a small spot on their online pages to view UID's. I know a lot of people don't even want to think about this kind of thing but for the families and for LE searching it could be an answer. I think our US communities need to get more in step with each other and help with the missing.

There are some definite similarities to the CT runaway...Height, weight, and the "Jamie" tattoo. Eye color is different, the UID entry makes no mention of the other tattoo, and the CT girl doesn't have freckles (can freckles develop over the course of a year?)
I think its worth contacting authorities in CT, just to get their opinion.

I would definately check into the runaway, it seems like a good match!!!

I received this from OKC police..

Thank you for contacting us. We have been able to rule this person out. Up till now this has been the best lead but it did not pan out.

Lt. Phil Hoile
Homicide Unit Supervisor

I found this possible - a missing teen from VA

Kelly Bitner, VA
Appears to have blue eyes in the pic but the link says her eyes are brown. She went missing on 6/20 and the OK girl was found on 6/21. Could she have made it from VA to OK that quickly? http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...USVA&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

It looks like a good match. Age, hight and weight are a bit off - but face, lips and eyes looks very much like Kelly. I think you should turn it in.

It looks like a good match. Age, hight and weight are a bit off - but face, lips and eyes looks very much like Kelly. I think you should turn it in.

I think the age is the only thing that is really alarming. Even that is only off three years. Plus if they don't know who she is how do they know she is 20-25. She could be younger based on her picture, IMO. Kelly looks like she could weigh more than 180. I wonder where they got that from. I know I was heavy growing up and I never would have shared my actual weight with anyone. Plus the height is only off by an inch. Maybe the Jane Doe was 5' 4.5 and they rounded it up. I'm actually 5' 3.75" but I always say 5'4" but I've had nurses call it 5'3". The JD may not be Kelly. It's hard to say. They don't seem like a perfect match but very similar. I'm not comfortable calling it in because I hate talking on the phone. However, if anyone else thinks it's a good match and wants to call it in, please do so. P.S. The sketch of the doe has moles on the side of her face. Kelly appears to have moles as well but higher up than the sketch. I can't see the moles on the actual J.D. because of the medical tape or whatever that is. In any event, thanks for your opinion.

http://www.doenetwork.org/
Case File 1980DFOK
Jamie Michelle McChurin

Sorry i dont know how to link this page....

Here is another Link to her...http://www.nampn.org/cases/mcchurin_jamie.html

Height and weight are a bit off but she could have gained weight.. the composite and picture is what struck me. They look very similar. Even the freckles on her face look alike.

ETA... Ok i received a response back and it doesnt look like Jamie McChurin is this UD.

Wow.....and I really thought that Jamie McChurin's picture looked just like the girl too....

Hi all,

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents out here. I don't wish to insult anyone who feels that the "Jamie" tattoo is a huge clue/lead. But I have a different opinion.

The tattoo looks unevenly faded (some letters still clear, others almost invisible). And this made me think that this is actually a home-made tattoo. I had friends some years ago who busted an ink pen and used a regular needle to do their own tattoo's and that is what I was instantly reminded of when I saw the picture.

The reason I feel that theory is of significance, is because I worry that this tattoo may not be something that the victim's family was aware of.

JMO

I pray that this victim's name is found soon and that she receives justice.

StillHoping

The tattoo looks unevenly faded (some letters still clear, others almost invisible). And this made me think that this is actually a home-made tattoo. I had friends some years ago who busted an ink pen and used a regular needle to do their own tattoo's and that is what I was instantly reminded of when I saw the picture.

I would tend to agree that this is entirely possible...It looks very "amatuerish". It could have been done at any time, and may be her name, a boyfriend, even a pimp.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back