Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

believe09

Reaction score
Please begin Posting again here, and Good Morning!!!

She said Casey may be trying to send clues as to her whereabouts, but isn't able to tell the whole story to investigators.

"I truly believe Casey knows who has Caylee but it's code name. That's why they can't find that person just yet.”

Code? So, LE needs a secret decorder ring? I am not trying to be snarky, but this sounds ridiculous.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...hinks_mother_may_know_caylee39s_location.html

A code name. Did I hear that right?

I think your name says it all, this is beyond belief,omg. Why would she need to speak in code- I swear the mom is reading this, remember somebody's The Professional movie post- ugh.

Now this is getting irritating, if you will forgive me. Keeping in mind, of course, that on the Brooke Bennett case there is a great deal of discussion regarding the emails and conversations between the principals being in code.

Thing is, If I google Nanny I get Fran Drescher.

If I google beach, I get, you guessed it, beaches.

If I google pathological liar...oops now I am going too far, lol.

Wonder why they aren't using their myspace accounts anymore???? Maybe they are sick of getting "hate mail" so to speak. I am sure people are sending it to them and telling them to make their daughter talk and say where Caylee is!

After watching the interview on GR lastnight, GM and the lawyer leave me:eek:.

I was wanting to smack em through the TV.

I think that GMA may be grasping at straws, and at this point it is hard not to discount her version of events as the information is being released by her. In her defense, Casey's attorney might be feeding her this information, or even Casey herself.

At least we are getting back to the bones of the situation-Casey holds the key to her daughter's whereabouts.

1) When exactly (date) was the car towed to the impound? How did it get towed (meaning who reported it abandoned)?

2)What is the connection between Casey and Zeiniga G? There has to be one, that has been established. Where is the office address where her computer was stolen? On what date, and is their an accompanying police report. Where does this woman work? Is there a connction between her and AMy Huzienga and Ricardo Morales and her?

3) Where was Casey living prior to 6/9?? Someone knows- how about starting with Christine Chester who says she went walking with Casey and Caylee on 6/12, 13, or 14? Why wouldnt Tony know- she was at his place on 6/2?

4) Who is the father-is it on the Birth Certificate? Hinkywayshady.

5) Did the GMA have access to the car prior to the first response team?

6) When did Casey have access to a car, and when did she not?

7) What evidence is there that Casey stole checks- I would think that she would have been charged by now with that as well- why not?

8)Is Ricardo Amy's bf or brother?

9)What occurred between 6/30 and 7/15 with the GMA and Casey that she waits until that day to report Caylee missing. From the warrant account, it states that she called the sherriff herself?

10) When did the gp go on vacay and where?

11) What day did the neighbor see her in the backyard and how did she get there?

12) How the he** is this girl supporting herself?? Child support? Than there is a daddy..

what'd I miss?

Oh I definately believe gma is grasping at straws. She is doing some wishful thinking right now. I don't know if she even believes herself at this moment but the alternative is too much for her to even consider at the moment I guess...

After watching the interview on GR lastnight, GM and the lawyer leave me:eek:.

I was wanting to smack em through the TV.

LOL- right, I am no longer allowed to hold the remote during coverage of this case- it is an ample projectile!

I am not that great at the "code stuff" but here is a link to netlingo which purports to have a pretty complete listing of net language. Anyone see any words that jump out from myspace, statements or otherwise?

http://www.netlingo.com/inframes.cfm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member