CA - Michelle Blum, 38, shot to death, San Dimas, 20 July 2008

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
SAN DIMAS -- Homicide detectives are investigating the shooting death of a San Dimas woman. The shooting was reported about 5 p.m. Sunday in the 500 block of West Third Street, said Deputy Derrick Thompson of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

The victim, a 38-year-old woman, was found shot to death in the home she shared with a man, although their relationship was unclear.

Neighbors said the woman, who moved into the neighborhood a year or two ago, kept to herself most of the time, but there was always heavy traffic going in and out of her home, according to broadcast reports.

The woman leaves behind two children, a 16-year-old and an 18-year-old, but neither lived with her, according to reports.

http://ktla.trb.com/news/local/ktla-san-dimas-woman,0,1323523.story

SAN DIMAS -- Homicide detectives are investigating the shooting death of a San Dimas woman. The shooting was reported about 5 p.m. Sunday in the 500 block of West Third Street, said Deputy Derrick Thompson of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

The victim, a 38-year-old woman, was found shot to death in the home she shared with a man, although their relationship was unclear.

Neighbors said the woman, who moved into the neighborhood a year or two ago, kept to herself most of the time, but there was always heavy traffic going in and out of her home, according to broadcast reports.

The woman leaves behind two children, a 16-year-old and an 18-year-old, but neither lived with her, according to reports.

http://ktla.trb.com/news/local/ktla-san-dimas-woman,0,1323523.story

Thanks for posting this. I wonder if they know the whereabouts and have interviewed the man she was living with yet....

jmo

I'm not too far from San Dimas, so this is a local story to us. They were reporting it on the news this morning and interrupted the story with some breaking news report. I didn't get to hear the whole scoop.

This women was named Michelle Blun, it's my brother in law's sister, we went to court today to see the suspect in his arraignment

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back