1150 users online (241 members and 909 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Arrow Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

the other thread was getting sooo long.....so I thought I'd whip us up a new one

I am watching Greta right now... Gramma is not coming off very good. I was not familiar with this case before now. Just my first initial reaction.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    I am bumping my earlier post... I wanted to see what you guys thought of my thought LOL

~~~~~~~~`

Quote:
    Originally Posted by believe09 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...s/viewpost.gif
    Thank you to all of you who expressed an opinion regarding my post-agreeing to disagree is cool.

Quite frankly I do not care what GM has to say at all simply because I think she is on the periphery of this case-she is, however, attempting to be a catalyst. Whatever-if it uncovers Caylee, good on ya.

I think that the players in the case are LE, Baez, Jesse, Anthony and Amy/Morales....Casey it goes without saying.

What am I looking for in all of this information? A time line that supports/discredits Casey's sworn statements, any information that supports/discredits the statements of her "friends",and why she was driving Amy's car after dumping her own. Somewhere in all of that is Caylee...some of the rest is white noise to me. Well-Except the avenue posters like nursebee are heading down...I would like to know if there was any history of Social Services as well!!!

The letter to LE by the attorney is fascinating to me. It was a very good find....

This thread is long-shall we start another one or let people get caught up?

just a thought I was having: could the stolen money and checks from Amy been used to have someone take Caylee??? Could Amy be saying they were stolen suchas to save her own as@? I also remember reading (believe it was in the arrest report) that Casey claimed Morales was her boyfriend (not ex) and that she was living with him??? (lie) but actually Morales is Amy's BF and Casey was living with both of them (truth)

Time for grandma to step back and let someone else in the family step up.

She's becoming counterproductive to her cause, but like a train wreck, it's impossible to look away.

This woman is being SO rude to Greta. I know she's tired; she's frustrated. But Greta just blew her off.
    "Thank you, Cynthia, and good luck."

I'm sorry but I think Cynthia is a nut. This is the first interview with her that I have watched. I feel like she is acting tonight and not doing a very good job of it. That's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    Time for grandma to step back and let someone else in the family step up.

She's becoming counterproductive to her cause, but like a train wreck, it's impossible to look away.
    She made the interview be all about HER. It was awful! Yep.. she needs to go away!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    I am bumping my earlier post... I wanted to see what you guys thought of my thought LOL

~~~~~~~~`

Quote:
    Originally Posted by believe09 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...s/viewpost.gif
    Thank you to all of you who expressed an opinion regarding my post-agreeing to disagree is cool.

Quite frankly I do not care what GM has to say at all simply because I think she is on the periphery of this case-she is, however, attempting to be a catalyst. Whatever-if it uncovers Caylee, good on ya.

I think that the players in the case are LE, Baez, Jesse, Anthony and Amy/Morales....Casey it goes without saying.

What am I looking for in all of this information? A time line that supports/discredits Casey's sworn statements, any information that supports/discredits the statements of her "friends",and why she was driving Amy's car after dumping her own. Somewhere in all of that is Caylee...some of the rest is white noise to me. Well-Except the avenue posters like nursebee are heading down...I would like to know if there was any history of Social Services as well!!!

The letter to LE by the attorney is fascinating to me. It was a very good find....

just a thought I was having: could the stolen money and checks from Amy been used to have someone take Caylee??? Could Amy be saying they were stolen suchas to save her own as@? I also remember reading (believe it was in the arrest report) that Casey claimed Morales was her boyfriend (not ex) and that she was living with him??? (lie) but actually Morales is Amy's BF and Casey was living with both of them (truth)
    NBM- my only addition is ZG- it has been proved by LE that she at least looked at the apt. Her cell phone number was written on the guest card when she toured it 4/24/08.. How else could you explain the connection between the 2?? They have to know each other, unless anyone else can explain that.. Casey tied her to that apt which she only visited- this is huge??

Not as apprised as I should be but this case stinks. "Something is bad wrong" to say in the southern vernacular.What in the heck can these people have that wouldn't compromise the child that already hasn't been done?

Heck, look for coolers floating somewhere with a dead baby. That is my first impression.

Sorry, just don't feel that trusting with some of these people.

Re: Greta interview - yeah, wow. Definitely watch it if you get the chance.

Cindy told Greta that Greta could "take a different turn tonight and maybe, for the first time, get some self gratification" if only she would stop asking her those pesky questions and just agree to plaster Caylee's picture non-stop.

And if the national media had only cooperated, she could have already had Caylee home because she was sighted in Texas two days ago.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I was extremely disappointed in the fact that Greta let Cindy "play" her like that.
    What a SHOW.
    What a DRAMA QUEEN.

I will never watch Greta again. She should be ashamed of that "interview"

Oh, my goodness! What a drama queen! "Do you want me to collapse on your show for more sensationalism?" Then she says, "I have been depressed. Do you think I am mentally ill?" Well..........now that she asks, I have been suspecting that for some time with her little fits she has been having every time she is interviewed. Is there nobody else they can interview instead of this hot-headed woman? She doesn't impress me at all as a caring grandmother.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post

~~~~~~~~`

Quote:

I thought this early on. You're not the only one.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by PSUfan View Post
    She made the interview be all about HER. It was awful! Yep.. she needs to go away!!!
    What a big let down. It's all me me me.....I, I I. Poor me!
    Why did she even bother to do the segment?

did you catch the part where GM told Greta she had a voice mail from a couple in Dallas saying they seen a child about Caylee's age at the pool and they (the couple) talked with her and that child said her name was Caylee??
    She said the couple didn't know about this case until tonight and that's why they didnt call a few days ago when this happened to take place...

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast