Caylee Anthony 2 years old #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

believe09

Reaction score
Please start discussions here...and feel free to bring or post links that are helpful to keeping everything straight!

This was posted on thread number 5 by SuzQ:

Man Threatens to Jump From Senate Building/Caylee`s Grandmother Says Jailed Mom Knows Where She Is
Aired July 21, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../21/ng.01.html

I posted this on thread #5, before I realized we had a new thread going, so I'm going to throw it out here again...

Wow, I'm not sure if I should stay up later or get up earlier! It took me almost 2 hours to go through all the posts you guys did overnight!

After reading what everbody wrote, I'd like to throw out a really bizarre idea that came to me.

What if (really, bear with me here) she gave the child up for adoption? I mean seriously, a private adoption, she had a child at a young age, no fathers name on the BC, she's legally an adult, if you believe the photo's and postings, NOT ready to be a mom yet. GMA comes off demented, GPA has no comment...Best Friend flies to PR the week the child disappears and now has no comment to LE or the Media. She in no way appears concerned for the child. And her mom (GMA) would then have no rights to the child whatsoever.

And IIRC back in the day when I flew with young children (ok 16 years ago before homeland security) you didn't need a ticket for children under 2 if you had them sit in your lap during the flight is it still the same now?

Caylee's Grandmother to Greta VS. "Search inside your self before you ask a stupid question I can’t answer"

Caylee's Grandmother to Greta VS. "Search inside your self before you ask a stupid question I can’t answer"

I wish Greta had been able to interview her in the same room, hopefully with Ted Williams, Mark Fuhrman, and Mark Klass. No, maybe not. The poor woman would have melted into a blabbering puddle.

Just thinking about something..... In reference to Casey "not crying or showing any emotion." I heard gma say in an interview that she had seen her cry, when they spent almost the whole day together after Casey confessed that the baby was missing. But last night, she said that they only had about an hour together before the police took Casey away. Wonder which is true? Not sure that it matters, but it's just another slip-up she made. I hope the tv shows keep interviewing her, because she's bound to say something substantial sooner or later.

I watched this show and I must say....I have no clue about this Grandma. It made me want to reach inside the tv tube and yank her right out of there. I am sorry about bashing (don't
think I am suppose to do that) but....please....I can't help it. I would love to see and hear from GM's husband to determine if he has anymore in his head than GM has. OMG..what is wrong here? I love my grown children more than anything else in my life ....but....if this was my daughter and my grandaughter it would take me, maybe, all of 2 minutes with her to find out where this baby is at. Thank God for my children and grandchildren. They are my blessing. I have lived quite a few years and I will say this...I have never seen anything or anyone like this GM and family. (will hold judgement on GM;s husband) All in all I don't think GM should give anymore interviews. Anyone else agree w/me? Oh by the way GOOD MORNING ALL.

Lisalei, that is a good point about adoption. Also, you speak of her friend flying to PR the same week Caylee disappeared. They need to check her out and find out if a child went with her. You might be on to something!

I watched this show and I must say....I have no clue about this Grandma. It made me want to reach inside the tv tube and yank her right out of there. I am sorry about bashing (don't
think I am suppose to do that) but....please....I can't help it. I would love to see and hear from GM's husband to determine if he has anymore in his head than GM has. OMG..what is wrong here? I love my grown children more than anything else in my life ....but....if this was my daughter and my grandaughter it would take me, maybe, all of 2 minutes with her to find out where this baby is at. Thank God for my children and grandchildren. They are my blessing. I have lived quite a few years and I will say this...I have never seen anything or anyone like this GM and family. (will hold judgement on GM;s husband) All in all I don't think GM should give anymore interviews. Anyone else agree w/me? Oh by the way GOOD MORNING ALL.

From what I've seen of gma, she reminds me a lot of my ex-MIL. I'd bet my life savings (which isn't really very much) that gpa doesn't open his mouth unless she tells him to.

I respectfully disagree with you that she shouldn't do any more interviews. The more she says, the more likely she is to actually say something important, and it might help LE find Caylee.

Thanks for this quote. The grandmother seems to be a very harsh and abrasive person. Something about her makes me feel very agitated :waitasec:

I recall on Nancy Grace when she said something to the effect of "I don't want the public to think she is DEAD, but to continue to look for her"

I would of been sobbing and in the depths of despair, but this woman is stone cold.

I wish Greta had been able to interview her in the same room, hopefully with Ted Williams, Mark Fuhrman, and Mark Klass. No, maybe not. The poor woman would have melted into a blabbering puddle.

Just thinking about something..... In reference to Casey "not crying or showing any emotion." I heard gma say in an interview that she had seen her cry, when they spent almost the whole day together after Casey confessed that the baby was missing. But last night, she said that they only had about an hour together before the police took Casey away. Wonder which is true? Not sure that it matters, but it's just another slip-up she made. I hope the tv shows keep interviewing her, because she's bound to say something substantial sooner or later.

I caught that, too. Cindy's starting to get tangled up in the web she is weaving. In fact, in a prior statement I'd heard, she started out saying she'd spent the night with Casey. Then she corrected herself and said a day or a whole day. Now it's down to an hour. :waitasec: Which is it, Cindy?

I posted this on thread #5, before I realized we had a new thread going, so I'm going to throw it out here again...

Wow, I'm not sure if I should stay up later or get up earlier! It took me almost 2 hours to go through all the posts you guys did overnight!

After reading what everbody wrote, I'd like to throw out a really bizarre idea that came to me.

What if (really, bear with me here) she gave the child up for adoption? I mean seriously, a private adoption, she had a child at a young age, no fathers name on the BC, she's legally an adult, if you believe the photo's and postings, NOT ready to be a mom yet. GMA comes off demented, GPA has no comment...Best Friend flies to PR the week the child disappears and now has no comment to LE or the Media. She in no way appears concerned for the child. And her mom (GMA) would then have no rights to the child whatsoever.

And IIRC back in the day when I flew with young children (ok 16 years ago before homeland security) you didn't need a ticket for children under 2 if you had them sit in your lap during the flight is it still the same now?

I think the family is so bizarre this is entirely possible.

Let's face it... are we going to be suprised at any conclusion? I"m not.

I've thought she accidentally killed her by leaving her in the car & then panicing...

I've considered the girl kidnapped until the mother comes up with some cash for drug related death.

Adoption is entirely possible.

This being a HUGE hoax to get attention is possible.

I hope if the girl is found alive she is NOT returned to these people.

I caught that, too. Cindy's starting to get tangled up in the web she is weaving. In fact, in a prior statement I'd heard, she started out saying she'd spent the night with Casey. Then she corrected herself and said a day or a whole day. Now it's down to an hour. :waitasec: Which is it, Cindy?

Exactly. Maybe they need to lock her up for a few days until she spills her guts. Playing amateur psychologist here........ she needs to be in charge. jmo. If they can get her into a position where she's NOT in charge, she'll crack.

I think this gm has a personality disorder. I am a psychiatric RN, and it was very obvious to me last night when watching her on Greta. She was hostile, histrionic, and attention-seeking in a narcissistic manner. There is quite a bit a familial dysfunction, I would venture to guess. Her daughter follows in her footsteps, probably due to genes as well as upbringing.

Sorry to ask -- I've been going through the previous threads but there's just so much there, and by the time I finish reading them all, old age will have gotten the best of me and this train of thought will have long since left the station.

Grandma and Grandpa were out of town in June? Do we know where they went, how they got there, how long they stayed away?

Exactly. Maybe they need to lock her up for a few days until she spills her guts. Playing amateur psychologist here........ she needs to be in charge. jmo. If they can get her into a position where she's NOT in charge, she'll crack.

You are so right about that, warrkat! It wouldn't have surprised me last night if her eyes had started bulging and her head had started twirling round and round!
I believe with ALL my heart that this GMA KNOWS what happened to Caylee just as much as Casey does.
Also, I feel that the judge will almost have to grant bail for Casey today. I so wish he would find a legal way to keep Casey in custody until she says what has happened to Caylee.

THey are on Fox NOW!!!

Sorry to ask -- I've been going through the previous threads but there's just so much there, and by the time I finish reading them all, old age will have gotten the best of me and this train of thought will have long since left the station.

Grandma and Grandpa were out of town in June? Do we know where they went, how they got there, how long they stayed away?

I do not know if the grandparents were out of town in June or not, unravel. The neighbor had just said that Casey had come over and borrowed a shovel from them when GMA and GPA were not at home.

Did you catch how Cindy shut her husband up on Fox & Friends this morning?! It was amazing. The man wanted to say something at the end of the segment and unfortunately, they were out of time. Before the interviewer could even get that whole sentence out, Cindy reached around and squeezed or grabbed her husband's leg and slightly shaking her head to be quiet! He looked distressed and almost like he might cry. He wanted to say something and she wouldn't let him.

Originally Posted by nursebeeme
I don't know offhand..but I do know that a poster here yesterday was going to throw a piece of pizza in her trunk and do a little experiment... haven't heard anything back yet on if it is producing a stench...

That was me! I wanted to give plenty of time for experiment. It has been about 36 hours.

Super Supreme Pizza, thick crust ~ hot, humid climate.
(cheese, mushrooms, sausage, pepperoni, onion, bell pepper, and black olives.)

The pizza went in the trunk about 6:00 Sunday night.
I opened the car for the first time 20 minutes ago.
No smell to speak of inside the car. Trunk had a slight odor. But, nothing to really cause alarm, and I certainly do not believe the smell will linger. The pizza is hard and almost completely dried up. A few ants.

You are so right about that, warrkat! It wouldn't have surprised me last night if her eyes had started bulging and her head had started twirling round and round!
I believe with ALL my heart that this GMA KNOWS what happened to Caylee just as much as Casey does.
Also, I feel that the judge will almost have to grant bail for Casey today. I so wish he would find a legal way to keep Casey in custody until she says what has happened to Caylee.

THey are on Fox NOW!!!

oh, good. Can you report? I just got to work. No tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members