If you were the defense attorney...

RainbowsAndGumdrops

Reaction score
I am setting up a mock trial for Raven.

If you were the defense attorney what would you use as defense? I believe if you bring up other evidence that would not be allowed, the prosecuter can then use the evidence.

• No weapon.
  • Someone stole the computer.
  • Raven didn't have time to hide the computer.
  • No forced entry could simply be that the door was unlocked.
  • The previous tenants were drug dealers. People could have come trying to get drugs and Janet didn't have any.
  • Time of Death is approximate
  • Raven didn't know how she was killed. He thought she was shot.
  • Raven was playing soccer
  • There is no evidence to prove Raven was there when Janet was killed.

No witness to the crime.

Murder weapon not found.

Red Herrings I can think of a ton.

• Large Life Insurance Policy (prosecuter point)
A large life insurance policy would not be a motive for murder as a murderer cannot collect on the policy.

It could be and it has been a large motive for murder in many such crimes. A murderer that is not caught or arrested can collect life insurance policy of the death of one's spouse if not caught.

If I were the defense attorney in this case I would tell my scum of a client to shut up and take a plea before he makes things worse by trying to remember all the lies he told.

If I were the defense attorney in this case I would tell my scum of a client to shut up and take a plea before he makes things worse by trying to remember all the lies he told.

Interesting point. The tipping point of this case would likely be what Raven says, not the evidence. If you tell enough different stories to enough different people, it sure is tough to remember. It is much easier to tell the truth...and of course to not commit the crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back