MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Please post all of the links to the myspace sites for people involved in this case:

Cindy Anthony's myspace (Grandmother)
http://www.myspace.com/fortunecookie5

Casey Anthony's myspace (Mother)
http://www.myspace.com/kayseeomaree

Lee Anthony's myspace (Casey's brother)
http://www.myspace.com/leeaanthony

New website being used now
www.HelpFindCaylee.com

Jesse Grund's myspace
www.myspace.com/jesse4

Amy Huizenga's myspace (Casey's friend reportedly she stole money from)
http://www.myspace.com/prettyprettypanda

Anthony Lazzaro's myspace
www.myspace.com/tlazzyo

Ricardo Morales' myspace
www.myspace.com/johnnymcqueefer

Brought over from General Discussion thread:
from Facebook -- posted on Amy's "wall"

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 9:04am on June 7th, 2008
i'm so glad you're ok! seriously, you scared the life right out of me! i love you girl.

at 12:12pm on June 4th, 2008
si!!! :) good times to be had, from tonight, until, well, forever.
what time do you think you're getting done tonight????

at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it! :)

at 8:59pm on June 3rd, 2008
it really has been too long since we've seen each other. thankfully, we have t-roy's celebration to end this drought! :)

More:

I have some things from Facebook, but nothing in any sort of order. I will try to get to it tomorrow.

Did find this..... posted on Troy (a close friend I gather)

at 1:46pm on July 2nd, 2008
you taking a cab tonight?

Dave Lord (Washington, DC) wrote
at 11:35am on June 25th, 2008
I'm in class all damn day

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

Wall-to-Wall

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

From a facebook page of AH's friend.... http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=812450155&page=1&hash=e3a7d84977279801ec706c1ad283c120

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?

If she truly did go file a police report as it says below then Casey should be re arrested if she does post bond....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501759499 (amy facebook)

Amy is on hold with the check fraud department and then gets to go cancel an account and then go fill out a police report.

11:10am

Amy is on hold with the check department and then gets to go cancel an account and then go fill out a police report.

11:06am

From a facebook page of AH's friend....

Amy Huizenga wrote
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?

Oh this is very telling, I wonder if Casey ever left Caylee alone while she went to the bars. Alone in the car?

SS, Good find. All will be used as evidence, I am sure.

Casey says "by the end of next week, it will just be us girls." Do you think she meant without the baby? So they could party and have fun as Caylee seemed to get in the way of the partying lifestyle.

The comments I wonder about the most are below in red, it seems like right here she was questioning wether she knew her friend at all, and what she might have been capable of. What we all were guessing anyways is that Casey was intimidated by her mother from the other comment below in red......

Amy Huizenga wrote

Anyway, how are you?[/quote]

The comments I wonder about the most are below in red, it seems like right here she was questioning wether she knew her friend at all, and what she might have been capable of. What we all were guessing anyways is that Casey was intimidated by her mother from the other comment below in red......

Amy Huizenga wrote

Anyway, how are you?
[/quote]

How are you able to read her comments on Facebook???? I amlogged in but I can't see those, I think I have to be a "friend" is that true??? Not sure how to use facebook, can you help???

You can view Amy's facebook page if you are logged in, I am not sure though if you have to be a member of one of the same networks she is, or the same regional network....

Some people have theirs set to only allow friends to see their page, and then some have it set where only people who are a member of the same regional network can see their page....

HTH,
Kel

found some more posts on the facebook that are not already mentioned here..

these are posts from Casey to Amy (Including one on JULY15!!??)

Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008

cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008

so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow :)

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:31am on July 8th, 2008

oh puerto rico....has stolen my friends. we shall be reunited shortly!

These are older posts from Casey to Amy..

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:51am on April 2nd, 2008
i feel like i'm still tripping out after that concert.
even the sober people were ****ing out of their minds!
it was...interesting. haha.

can't wait to FINALLY see ya!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 6:01pm on April 4th, 2008
i'm standing firmly behind the fact that all men are horrible ignorant. enough said.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 10:15am on April 5th, 2008
well, i'm bummed out. i missed seeing you twice in less than 12 hours! i left before you got here last night, and you left while i was asleep upstairs this morning :(

boo

Casey Anthony wrote
at 11:15am on April 5th, 2008
definitely keep me updated. i'm lounging around right now, not doing too much of anything. i think sleeping a lot is in my near future.
girl time is a must. i know you have loads to tell me, and i the same. boys suck :(

Casey Anthony wrote
at 1:53pm on April 5th, 2008
put it this way, if i have to come and kidnap your *advertiser censored*, i'm gonna' see ya :)

Casey Anthony wrote
at 12:51pm on April 7th, 2008
hopefully you're not working too late tonight! maybe you could swing by the boys' place.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 11:01am on April 20th, 2008
i'll try and get my *advertiser censored* in better shape, before tuesday night. as far as tonight is concerned, i'm not doing a damn thing. i can still barely sit up. this being sick thing has literally knocked me off kilter. i'll be seeing you as soon as i can, even if i have to bribe ricardo to go to houlihan's ;)
i miss ya love, and i definitely need some good company.
that, and well, my mom's vege soup (thankfully, that's on the way!)

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:13am on April 24th, 2008
what are the rules?
maybe we shouldn't play by the "old rules"...maybe we should make our own? the times have changed. i think it's time for new rules.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 1:36pm on April 30th, 2008
hey no worries! i was home before 10:45 last night. i was exhausted too. 12 hour days are too long for my liking!
this weekend, it's a date! caylee was asking about ya, so hopefully she'll get to see you soon too!!!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 6:29pm on May 1st, 2008
there's a concert at the social, next saturday, the 10th. let me know if you want to come. my buddy John Frank is playing. i'm going to talk to the boys to see if they want to go. he goes on around 11-11:30

Casey Anthony wrote
at 1:56pm on May 12th, 2008
let's find new distractions...then distractions for our distractions.

it's a fool-proof plan!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 11:28am on May 24th, 2008
so i think i forgot to tell you that
1. you are awesome.
2. boys are stupid.
3. 'bow ties, let's find some HOT guys' night is in the works
4. this week, we're going to the house. i don't care when, or how.

ok. i'm done, for now. thanks for listening! :)

from Casey to friend named Troy on June 19th 2008

Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008

you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008

until 2. i'll be there all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads