Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Caylee Marie Anthony: Date of Birth: 8-9-05; Missing (Date unknown); Possible victim of a homicide.

Casey Anthony: 22 years old; Mother of Caylee; Arrested for Obstruction Of Justice and Endangerment Of A Child (Neglect); Currently being held in the Orange County Jail with bond set at $500,000.00 and conditions on release of a GPS monitoring device.

Cindy Anthony: Mother of Casey and Lee; Grandmother of Caylee; Married to George ; Resident of Orlando, FL; Lied to LE about date Caylee was last seen.

George Anthony: Married to Cindy; Father of Casey and Lee Anthony; Picked up towed vehicle; 10 years in LE ; Recently employed at a security company.

Lee Anthony: Brother to Casey; Son of Cindy & George Anthony; Present before LE was called into case for up to 1.5 hours; Took over websites; Employed since 1-06 and lives away from home.

Jesse Grund: Previously dated and was engaged to Casey; Claims to have heard Caylee in the background during phone call to Casey on June 24th; Cindy Anthony believes he is Caylee's biological father; Resigned his position in LE on June 24th.

Quick question ... for George Anthony you have "married to Cindy", as well as for Lee Anthony, you have "son of George and Cindy", but you don't refer to him as Casey's father, is he Casey's bio father? Thanks. (You can delete this question after answering, as I don't want to mess the thread up, just trying to get all the relationships straight).

Cindy's place of employment as a Registered Nurse: Cindy works for Gentiva (was at the bond hearing she said it. Also her nursing licsense has this address not her home address on it) as per Aimee's post.

So we have two or three time lines now to work on?

June 9th-15 gma/CASEY-GMA correction to last seeing Caylee now on the below date of Jun 15th

JUNE 15TH-24TH GMA correction via OPD Fathers day visit via Tuesdays bond hearing with Jesse - stating "he heard voice of Caylee via phone call with casey on 24th (get off table comment to Caylee by Casey")

JUNE 24TH- to July 15th official OPD report of Caylee missing and two or three unconfirmed sightings? One shortly after yesterdays bond hearing?

If Jesse is telling the truth about Caylee on the 24th of Jun, my question goes back to did she and Jesse get together as she desired on that weekend? Keep in mind Casey blurted out to her brother Lee in front of other's on the 15th of July. "She had not seen her daughter in 31 days!"

Which would be the 15th of June a Sunday and Fathers day when Caylee was allegedly last with GMA at the Nursing Center.

Jesse now throws Casey's time line off and GMA's time line is thrown off by proof from PD. I'm sorry but when was the yrd searched again?

Sorry the 15Th of June Nursing Center visit has a video not sure if it was time stamped and OPD checked the register for the visit then corrected GMA that she had seen Caylee after the original claim date of 8Th-9Th of Jun?

Interesting that Casey was counting days since she claimed to have last seen Caylee but that was all she did for her and that date actually meets up perfectly with GMA's taking Caylee to the Nursing Center on the 15th of June.

Lastly. GMA SAYS - SHE ALSO HEARD CAYLEE'S VOICE IN HER BDRM with Casey ON THE 16TH OF JUNE (Mon.) She heard not saw same as Jesse. The yrd search date is vital to the time line. If I recall right this was the 18th of July a Friday?

Why would Jesse lie about 24th of Jun phone call with Casey, too much at stake for him. He also admitted Casey was a habitual liar. Casey was leaving Caylee somewhere and or with someone between all the other dates as well. GMA was also upset with Casey prior to the 15th of June. I find it odd she never inquired of her grand daughter, what her time away from home was like? Odd because she is very protective and she never once verified where her very precious grand daughter spent the night when away and with whom, even on the 15th of Jun? No emergency numbers, nothing? Even odder is GPA was prior PD, how did he become so trusting?

Casey is angry with her mother that's clear but I have a feeling the Jesse call and desire plays very heavy in sweet Caylee's disappearance.

Would it be appropriate to post a list of "secondary" players on this thread? (Amy and her BF, ZG, etc?)

what about Tony...does anyone know his last name? Maybe it is already posted and I just missed it

Anthony Lazzarro... That is "Tony" who is Casey's boyfriend.

Zenaida Gonzalez: Alleged babysitter
Amy Huizenga: person who told Cindy where Casey could be found on the evening of the 15th. Claims that Casey picked her up at the airport around 1430 hrs on July 15th in her (Amy's) car. Amy had loaned the defendant her car for the week she was gone. Amy claims the defendant stole some checks and approximately $700.
Ricardo Morales: Amy lives with Ricardo Morales at 232 Glenwood Drive.

Who Are The Players in The Caylee Saga?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- It’s been two weeks and two year old Caylee Marie is still missing.

While not much has happened several players in the case have emerged.

Mom Casey Anthony, her babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales and Casey’s friends, Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.

Anthony told police she worked with Jeff and Juliet at Kodak, at Universal Studios and said she told them Caylee was missing.

Detectives have said all along that Anthony is the key to tracking down Caylee.

VIDEO: --The players in the disappearance of Caylee

Patrick Bourgeois, a man who claimed to attend high school with Casey. Visited her in jail on July 24(?) Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes.

Hi, all-have we gotten any verification that Morales was indeed Casey's ex? When did she date him? Was he an ex-cop? Is he a cop? Does he have relatives in PR? Can anyone get me a b/d or full name for him?-you can PM it...

THANKS

Hi, all-have we gotten any verification that Morales was indeed Casey's ex? When did she date him? Was he an ex-cop? Is he a cop? Does he have relatives in PR? Can anyone get me a b/d or full name for him?-you can PM it...

THANKS

This is what I could find on Morales...

http://glosslip.com/2008/07/29/the-...sappearance-continues-web-of-lies-grows-wild/
The dates presented here are based on police files, court documents, Internet accounts, and witness statements.
June 9 – Between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Casey Anthony allegedly drops Caylee off with her nanny, Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez, at the Sawgrass Apartments on South Conway Road.
Casey moves out of her parent’s house and in with her ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, and friend, Amy Huizenga.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/timeline-of-eve.html

This is what I could find on Morales...

http://glosslip.com/2008/07/29/the-...sappearance-continues-web-of-lies-grows-wild/
The dates presented here are based on police files, court documents, Internet accounts, and witness statements.
June 9 – Between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Casey Anthony allegedly drops Caylee off with her nanny, Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez, at the Sawgrass Apartments on South Conway Road.
Casey moves out of her parent’s house and in with her ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, and friend, Amy Huizenga.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/timeline-of-eve.html

Thank you-so we have someone who has not made it onto the radar yet-think of how much we have discovered regarding Jesse and Tony....why not Ricardo?

Rick Morales = knew Casey is unreliable, knew she had a baby & the father was dead
Jeff Hopkins = did not know Casey well, did not introduce Casey to the "Nanny"

Per Fox News just moments ago

Is Jeff Hopkins one of her supposed co-workers at her non-existant job?

Cindy mentioned Jeff Hopkins in one of her interviews, or perhaps when she was on the stand. She said that she thought Casey was off in Jacksonville working with Jeff Hopkins for a couple of weeks.

Casey Anthony, her babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales and Casey’s friends, Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.

Anthony told police she worked with Jeff and Juliet at Kodak, at Universal Studios and said she told them Caylee was missing.

Detectives have said all along that Anthony is the key to tracking down Caylee.

Anthony said she left Caylee with a babysitter- Zenaida- and that Anthony told two other people about Caylee missing.

Anthony said Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliet Lewis are the two people she told about Caylees disappearance. In a phone conversation, Anthony’s brother Lee posed the same question. But detectives are having trouble tracking down the three people connected with Casey.

“I know they know of these people,” Deputy Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriffs Office said. “I haven’t talked to detectives today so I don’t if they’ve tracked them down. I’m assuming they’re trying to get them.”

We were able to track down a Jeffrey Hopkins Senior who also has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins. According to the elder Hopkins, they know the Anthony family and were asked by the family not to talk. But he said off camera, that his son worked for Universal Studios in high school. And he insisted that Anthony and his son never dated and has never met Caylee.

Deputy Padilla said detectives have talked to the family, but so far found no relevant information. Only a few days ago, the family said Lee Anthony told Hopkins it was another Jeffrey Hopkins in Orlando.

As for Juliet Lewis, we made several attempts at finding her. After more than a dozen calls we still have not located her. So far, we are told detectives haven’t tracked her down either. Nor have detectives been able to track down the babysitter Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

"I know they’re looking into everything that’s involving this case,” said Deputy Padilla. “But again, I don’t know what detectives have. I would have to get to them and see if they’ll release that to me I don’t know if they actually have what she’s mentioned on the phone call.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401