Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Players

Quote Originally Posted by Gummishoe View Post
    Has anyone heard of a person named Clint? As one of her Romantic partners?
    Isn't Clint the name of TonE's room mate? IIRC he did not know her before KC met TonE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    Yes, but he left Universal in 2002 so it's unlikely they ever worked together there.
    JMH
    This is the Jeffrey, Casey said she told about Caylee. This Jeff is the one Casey says in her handwritten statement connected her to ZFG, because she watched his son. Police questioned a J D H II.
    Georgia PI

Quote Originally Posted by Cher352 View Post
    Isn't Clint the name of TonE's room mate? IIRC he did not know her before KC met TonE.
    Someone else was asking that same question, I have found no Clint mentioned in the 400 pages.
    Georgia PI

I thought someone named Sean was TonE's roomate & Clint was a friend who used to be his roomie in NY[?] Clint is in the 400pgs... something-Clinton-House... [IIRC]

Can someone point out who AH is in a picture, also TL? I've never been positive which ones they are in the group pictures. Thanks! Also, is the number of JP's apartment at Sawgrass #5 ? I saw that address come up under JP's father's name in online listings and wasn't sure if that was the same apartment or a different one. Also, did/does JP also live on Treasure Drive, North Bay Village, FL (is that in Orlando?). Thanks.
    In PR the JPC family seem to have (or have had) addresses in Aguadilla, Isabela, Aguada, and Arecibo. Does that belong on this thread or somewhere else?

Sean was TL's roommate who was in the background adding a few words during the police interview IIRC. I think he supplied the words "because you didn't want to see her anymore", or something like that.

Exclamation Backwards Thread

I do not see Carmen's name on this list. On the backwards thread it said that the cell phone was trashed by Carmen.

Somewhere I saw where the neighbor (with the shovel) had a young son named Carmen.

Tonight on NG I heard Nate mention that he and Carmen were in TonE's apartment when Caylee was there sometime and that Caylee would sometimes come to wake them up.

Please add Carmen to this list and find out who he really is and why was he staying over sometimes at TonE's. Was he also living there? Also, add TonE's roomate, Nate.

This is to the Websurfer thread on page 1 of this thread.
    Last edited by servingothers; 09-10-2008 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Left something out.

Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
    ZANNY THE NANNY

Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One by Kathryn Lasky Excerpt - page 34: "... Zanny the Nanny .ZANNY DUGGAN had parked a block away and begun to ..." Shadows in the Water: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book Two by Kathryn Lasky

List of Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Lorakai View Post
    According to the 400 pg Docs which is now public record. Here is a list of players compiled from those documents and other sources of all currently involved, witnesses, sworn statements etc. mentioned and recorded:

(I have included abbreviations to use on WS)

I could use some help filling in the blanks or corrections of this list.

My eyes are playing tricks on me now! Been working on it for a few hours.

The ones left blank may not have been released in the doc, but are possible witnesses. Either that, or I just haven't gotten to it yet... ty

Caylee Marie Anthony
    Missing 3yr old

Casey Marie Anthony
    Mother of missing Caylee 3yr old

(GA) George Anthony
    Father of Casey, Grandfather to Caylee

(CA) Cindy Anthony
    Mother of Casey, Grandmother to Caylee

(LA) Lee Anthony
    Brother to Casey, Uncle to Caylee

(JB) Attorney Baez
    Defense Atty for Casey Anthony

(AM) Amanda Macklin
    Sawgrass Apartments Office Manager

(HG) Harry L. Garcia
    Leasing Agent on 6/17/08 ZG Sawgrass Apt. Application

(SO) Stacey Arrington Oaks
    Tenant of #210 at Sawgrass

(JO) Joseph Oaks
    Tenant of #210 at Sawgrass

(DT) Dave Turner
    Maintenance man at Sawgrass

(LT) Leonardo Turtora
    Universal Studios assisting Investigator

(RB) Rosanna Bonilla
    Lives at the address Casey gave to police as a possible location of Zenaida Gonzalez
    Neighbor to Ricardo Morales

(TL) Anthony M. Lazarro
    Boyfriend of Casey Anthony. Casey worked with TL managing the "shot girls" of Fusian Ultra Lounge for him. Disc Jockey at Fusian Ultra Lounge. Full Sail student.

(AH) Amy J. Huizenga
    Friend to Casey Anthony. Casey was to be roomies with Amy till Casey stole about $1000 from Amy who revealed the deceptive behavior of Casey. Says Casey lies a lot. Girlfriend of Ricardo Morales. Roomies of J.P. Chatt and Morales. Went to Puerto Rico with them, while Casey borrowed Amy's car, helped Cindy find Casey who had been missing for a month.

(RM) Ricardo Morales
    Ex-boyfriend, now friend to Casey Anthony

(JPC) J.P. Chatt
    Friend of Casey's and Amy's, lived with Ricardo

(JG) Jessie Grund
    Ex-boyfriend, Ex-fiance', Acted as father to Caylee

(CH) Roy Clinton House
    a.k.a. Clint House -roommate of Tony Lazzaro

(KMC) Kristina Marie Chester
    Close friend to the Anthony family and Casey

(ZFG) Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez
    TBD

(ZG) Zenaida Gonzalez
    Suspect in kidnapping named by and according to Casey Anthony
    Lives in Kissimmee, Motel 6 goes by the name Beba on myspace
    Came forward in a media interview as "not that Zenaida"
    Questioned by Law Enforcement

(GZ) Gloria Gonzalez
    Mother of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(SG) Samantha Gonzalez
    Sister to Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(VG) Victor Gonzalez
    Stepfather of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(ZR) Zenaida Rosado
    Named by Law Enforcement a.k.a. Zenaida Gonzalez

(CR) Carmelo Rosado

(RF) Raquell Farrell
    Roommate of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(JR) Jennifer Rosa
    Roommate of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(RP) Ryan Pasley
    Friend of Casey Anthony

(KJTC) Kiomarie J Torres Cruz
    Old friend of Casey Anthony

(BB) Brian Burner
    Neighbor to the Anthony's home, lent Casey a shovel during the time in question.

(DC) Danny Colamarino
    Tattoo parlor owner. Tattoo artist, questioned by LE. Casey was a customer in his shop.

(MK) Maria Kishh
    Clint's girlfriend, aquaintance of Casey Anthony

(JD) Jonathan Daly
    Tattoo artist, long time friend of Casey Anthony
    Claims Casey revealed that in July Ricardo Moralez was her boyfriend per Casey
    Claims Casey said Caylee's father was in the military par Casey
    Claims Caylee was conceived from a one night stand per Casey

(SD) Sean Daly
    Aquaintance of Casey Anthony

(AD) Annie Downing
    Friend to Sean Daly, claims Casey and Caylee spent the night at Ricardo Moralez's place in June. Also states Sean received a phone call from Casey's cell on July 16th, 2008

(MH) Mark Hawkins
    In the military, active duty stationed in Cali. was communicating almost daily with Casey
    Said Casey told him she was going to make a trip to Cali
    Said Casey needed to tell him something and wasn't sure how he would react

(AMC) Ann Marie Chase
    Mother of Mark Hawkins last saw Casey at Target on July 10th, 2008

(BW) Bobby Lee Williams
    Tattoo artist, completed Casey's Bella Vida" tattoo on shoulder, last saw Casey on July 15th, 2008
    His boss is Danny Colamarino, Casey scheduled another appointment for July 19, 2008

(CW) Charles Lance White
    Knows Casey from the tattoo parlor where he was training Sean Daly how to do piercings
    Claims Casey never brought Caylee into the shop

(MC) Matthew Allen Crisp
    Friend of Casey, showed Tony Lazzaro and Casey an Apartment at Casey's request
    Says he met both and filled out a contract form, Caylee was not present at the time

(DLA) Danielle E. Lucey-Austin
    Manager at Chuck E. Cheese. Turned over a VHS tape of the entrance for July 15th, 2008
    Possible sighting of Caylee

(ES) Eli Sleiman
    Possibly sighted Caylee Anthony at Chuck E. Cheese Tuesday July 15th, 2008 near the Telephone Game. He said the little girl was located in the middle towards the rear ofthe building, she had two pony tails, seemed in good health, but did not seem happy. After seeing the local news on July 17th, 2008 he then reported he was 99.9% sure that it was Caylee Anthony.

(WDW) Wanda Denise Wery
    Sighted Caylee Anthony at Orlando International Airport on July 2, 2008
    Helped LE to create a composite sketch of the woman seen with Caylee
    Turned over to the FBI for further investigation...

(NH) Nicholas Marlin Hunt
    Son of Wanda Wery, conversed with Caylee at Orlando International Airport on July 2, 2008
    Helped LE to create a composite sketch of the woman seen with Caylee
    Turned over to the FBI for further investigation...

(ME) Michael Erickson

(SF) Stephen Fusco

(TF) Thomas Franck
    The name appears in an email received by Casey. They have not found this to be a legitamate email. A person with the last name of "Franck" is in her facebook friends list.

(TM) Tom Manley
    Outcry witness for Casey Anthony who supposedly was headof events at Universal during her time of employment. (not found by LE)

(*TM) Tom Mattson
    Head of events department Universal Studios was found to be Mattson.

(JL) Juliette Lewis
    Outcry witness for Casey Anthony. According to Casey she worked with Juliette. Casey claims she told both Jeff Hopkins and Juliette Lewis that Casey was missing (not found by LE)

(JMH) Jeffrey Michael Hopkins
    This is the Jeffrey, Casey said she told about Caylee. This Jeff is the one Casey says in her handwritten statement connected her to ZFG, because she watched his son. Police questioned a Jeffrey Dale Hopkins II

(JH) Jeffrey D. Hopkins (found by LE)
    Father of Jeffrey Hopkins II, claims he knows all of his sons friends and does not know Casey.

(MH) Melissa Berry Hopkins
    Mother of Jeffrey Hopkins II, claims she knows all of her sons friends and does not know Casey.

(JHII) Jeffrey Dale Hopkins II
    This is the man police were trying to find to question him. His parents were questioned instead. The parents confirmed they do not know Casey or Caylee, and Jeff D. Hopkins II cell phone was out of service.

(SB) Simon A. Birch
    Johnson Wrecker man who says the smell he noticed in Casey's car was the odor of decomp. Threw the white trash bag containing a pizza with maggots over the fence of the tow yard.

(GR) Gary Calvin Ridgeway

(CS) Catherine Sanchez
    Reported Casey's car to be towed from the Amscot

(NL) Nicole Lorraine Lett
    Spoke with George on July 15th, 2008 to make arrangements to pick the car up at the tow yard. She directed George to Simon Birch who led George to the vehicle where the both noticed an odor.

(BC) Barbara J. Carey

(BS) Brittany Schieber

(JWS) Johnson's Wrecker Service Inc.
    The tow company who towed Casey's car from the Amscot

(TG) Thomas Galaida
    Came forward with information regarding an auto repair TL had towed to his shop on June 9th, 2008

(BOA) Bank of America - Apopka, FL
    July 17th, 2008 tip from a Mr. Lampp who says he may have sighted Caylee Anthony in his bank. The tapes from the bank were reviewed on July 23rd, 2008 and LE found a person of interest holding a small child who resembled Caylee.LE printed a still and met with Lynn Garrett who said the person holding the child was Pat Hooper, and the child Pat was holding was her granddaughter. Both the tape and sign in sheet were placed into evidence.

(FUL) Fusian Ultra Lounge
    The club that Casey was known to frequent during the time Caylee went missing
    First time poster...............................
    During Casey's conversation with Lee in jail she asked for Tony's telephone number, in light of Tony the police officer being released of duty due to his involvment with Casey, how do we know if she wasn't asking for his number and not Tony L? Has this been brought up before?

(JD) Jonathan Daly
    Tattoo artist, long time friend of Casey Anthony
    Claims Casey revealed that in July Ricardo Moralez was her boyfriend per Casey
    Claims Casey said Caylee's father was in the military par Casey
    Claims Caylee was conceived from a one night stand per Casey
    2 military men that I have read about Brandon aka Snowman and MH

(Roy) Clint(on) House

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia PI View Post
    Someone else was asking that same question, I have found no Clint mentioned in the 400 pages.
    (CH) Roy Clinton House
    a.k.a. Clint House -roommate of Tony Lazzaro

Here is some info

Quote Originally Posted by Lorakai View Post
    [B]According to the 400 pg Docs which is now public record. Here is a list of players compiled from those documents and other sources of all currently involved, witnesses, sworn statements etc. mentioned and recorded:

(BS) Brittany Schieber
    From the 400 pages:
    Has known Casey since she was 5 years old but stopped hanging out with her after graduation from high school. On June 9, 2008, she started getting MySpace messages inviting her to go to the club (Fusion). Continued receiving messages until June 25. On July 16, she received text message from Casey: Caylee is missing. She has been missing for the last 32 days ..." She corresponded with Casey regarding this message and Casey told her to keep an eye out for "a silver Ford Focus, 4-door. Ms. Scheiber still had the emails and copied them into a Word file. She agreed to come to the station so that the text messages could be downloaded by computer forensics.
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

More info to fill in

(GR) Gary Calvin Ridgeway

[/QUOTE]

Ridgeway is the tow truck driver who actually went to Amscot and towed the car.

Quote Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post
    Can someone point out who AH is in a picture, also TL? I've never been positive which ones they are in the group pictures. Thanks! Also, is the number of JP's apartment at Sawgrass #5 ? I saw that address come up under JP's father's name in online listings and wasn't sure if that was the same apartment or a different one. Also, did/does JP also live on Treasure Drive, North Bay Village, FL (is that in Orlando?). Thanks.
    In PR the JPC family seem to have (or have had) addresses in Aguadilla, Isabela, Aguada, and Arecibo. Does that belong on this thread or somewhere else?
    JP never lived at sawgrass. And the sawgrass apt theory was a lie anyway.

Zg

Can anyone point me to posts that discuss the connection between the cell phone number on ZG's Sawgrass Apts guest card and Casey's number, or the number Casey had for her.

I've looked and looked, but there's just so much!

Quote Originally Posted by chesterp View Post
    First time poster...............................
    During Casey's conversation with Lee in jail she asked for Tony's telephone number, in light of Tony the police officer being released of duty due to his involvment with Casey, how do we know if she wasn't asking for his number and not Tony L? Has this been brought up before?
    good point, I always wondered why she needed to ask Lee for TL's number!

Quote Originally Posted by anastacia129 View Post
    JP never lived at sawgrass. And the sawgrass apt theory was a lie anyway.
    What does that mean, "the sawgrass apartment theory was a lie anyway"? What sawgrass apartment theory?
    Anyway, one of the addresses that comes up under JPC father's name in public records is 232 N. Glenwood Ave, Apt 5, Orlando FL 32803, I just wanted to confirm whether that is in the Sawgrass complex, and who lived there? And are the Sawgrass apts on Glenwood. Thanks for info anyone

OK, I found it, it's not part of the Sawgrass apts, the Sawgrass apartments are on Conway. The apt under JPC's father's name on Glenwood must be the one JPC shared with RM, where CMA and Caylee stayed with RM, and AH moved in after CMA left. Thank you, I had those two streets mixed up.
    Last edited by seagull65; 09-10-2008 at 08:28 PM.

Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl this is a street view of 232- JP - John P. Chatt owns this--it is my understanding and Ricardo and Amy rent a portion of it from JP...see JP web site..
    http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/Welcome.html
    john p chatt = JP CHATT

Quote Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post
    good point, I always wondered why she needed to ask Lee for TL's number!
    Off the top of my head, IIRC, she says something like, "...because he's my boyfriend and I want to talk to him..."

zg's myspace is private now. Not a nice message on it either.

Photobucket pictures of Casey and Friends stored by someone not related to case. Caseys albums were deleted but these are copies.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...le_LongIsland/
    Last edited by tttterri; 09-12-2008 at 01:12 AM. Reason: added note that the owner of this album is NOT related to case at all.
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

Derrick W aka Cassanova
    states he is NOT a Player and has no relations to Casey

http://www.cafemom.com/group/53387/b...mer_210_tenant

Everyone has discussed this person so he is talking now.
    Derrick W states he was reading on blogs about Caylee and seen his own name! He is speaking out now to clarify. His nickname is Cassonova and his real name is DW. He hasnt lived at SG for 2 yrs. He does have an entertainment company and has moved from SG as stated. He speaks of his business and states that he has had in no way anything to do with Caylees disappearance. He states he has no relations to Casey or Caylee at all. Says his business is legit. He wishes Casey would talk and that he thinks it is all sad. He says he understands all the suspicious posters on blogs because of the SG relationship. He is promoting his business on a video at this link. Note, the video headline says former 210 tenant but Sawgrass 210 is a model apt used only for showing so that is probably a mistake as to an apt number. Hope this helps those who have been searching.
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

Derrick W--"Cassanova"

Posted a youtube response to his being on blogs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJWKl...mer_210_tenant
    When you make a monster, sooner of later the villagers get mad and show up at your castle with torches and pitch forks. It's life. Get used to it....

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Does anyone know where Lee Anthony lives?
    I can't find his statement on the 400 page doc.
    Thanks
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Lee Anthony's Statement

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    Does anyone know where Lee Anthony lives?
    I can't find his statement on the 400 page doc.
    Thanks
    His hadwritten statement is in this file:

http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/id3229080878.html

Lee Anthony's Handwritten Statement - Pg. 35

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast