Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Players

Why wasn't Jesse helping find Caylee if she was missing at that time? He was a police officer and someone she knew and had been engaged to. Why did he resign.

markymark

on markymarks myspace casey left a message saying her boyfriend was coming home and she was excited, does anyone know where he was? was thqat discussed anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by wanttohelp View Post
    on markymarks myspace casey left a message saying her boyfriend was coming home and she was excited, does anyone know where he was? was thqat discussed anywhere
    I believe NYC

Quote Originally Posted by wanttohelp View Post

No resemblance.

Quote Originally Posted by SelmaClue View Post
    Are they suggesting that the kidnapper/babysitter also took Casey's telephone?
    This is interesting. She did say her phone is missing and to my recollection no one has found it. It has to be somewhere. Maybe someone does have it?

Quote Originally Posted by janiekay View Post
    Does anyone know where Amy is these days??? I noticed that on the day of the "flurry" of phone calls to the parents, it also said that her last call was to Amy... I also wondered how long the call was??? I couldn't find whether it was another 1 minute call or if the call lasted longer??? AND, if so...

Have the police brought her (Amy) in for questioning since that info was released??? I still find all the interconnection between people to be very weird...Casey used to date Ricardo, but now he is dating Amy, and they let her come to live with them after she had the fight with her mom, but before she moved in with Tony. How long have Amy and Casey been friends??? Before or after Ricardo???

Also, it seems that Tony has taken a leave of absence!!! Nothing like standing by your gal!!! I would love to have been a fly on the wall when she called him from jail!!!

Maybe both of them are testifying against Casey for immunity...

****I reposted this on the "where are the friends and neighbors" thread!!!*****
    Can't help but wonder why Casey asked for Tony's number. Seems to me she would know exactly how to contact "her boyfriend". I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=20346194

Jeff
    "Caylee Anthony we are praying for you"

Male
    23 years old
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States

Last Login:12/08/2008
    View My: Pics | Videos
    I still don't have a name for the guy on the right; he's been in a bunch of pictures. Anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    I still don't have a name for the guy on the right; he's been in a bunch of pictures. Anybody know?
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendID=9366565

Is this him..... "Alex"

He is listed as "cory" on the MySpace pics. Click on pics, then on "Roxyz wit my peeps"

Quick Notes From Ryan P's Interview With Capt. Mellich:

Casey refers to Ryan as her "best friend" & has known Casey since he was five. He has stated he spoke with Casey on the weekend of June 13, 14, 15 & she was supposed to meet up with him at his Aunts house, but it "didn't pan out".

Ryan lives & attends school in Jacksonville, but his parents live in Orlando.

He first heard about Caylee missing when Cindy Anthony called him at 8:30am & then at 10am the morning Casey was arrested.

He has never heard about any Zenaida Gonzalez. He stated Casey told him another name for the nanny. ("Jenny, Krista, Kristan, maybe Christina") "Definately NOT a Hispanic name", he stated.

Casey never mentioned who Caylee's father was.

Casey told him she was an Event Planner at Universal for the past 2-3 yrs.
    He was confronted by Cindy about Casey telling her she was working at the Sports Authority with him. This story from Casey was NOT true.
    Casey would use the excuse for coming home late, as she was doing inventory at the sports Authority with Ryan. She then later claimed to have gotten transferred to another store in Waterford.

Cindy Anthony called him & told him not to talk to Casey anymore because of her lying & stealing money from Cindy & her grandmother. Cindy referred to Casey as a Sociopath.

Casey borrowed $400. from Ryan, for "rent to her parents".

Casey mentioned using drugs to Ryan.

Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, called Ryan a few days after she was arrested to inquire about him being a character reference. Ryan declined saying, "I'm going to be a big detriment to your case."

Ryan refers to Casey as being "kinda a hard ass" who has to be scared because "She's not going to do anything for anybody unless she has, un...unless theres something in it for her."

Transcript of conversation with LE:
    http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290403.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by janiekay View Post
    Also, it seems that Tony has taken a leave of absence!!! Nothing like standing by your gal!!! I would love to have been a fly on the wall when she called him from jail!!!
    To be fair, they only met the last week in May. If I was dating a guy and all this happened in such a short period of time I would act the same way. You barely know someone in that short of a time frame.

I would not want to talk with media at all & you bet I would want as far away from this situation as possible after cooperating with LE.

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForThe Truth View Post
    Quick Notes From Ryan P's Interview With Capt. Mellich:

Casey refers to Ryan as her "best friend" & has known Casey since he was five. He has stated he spoke with Casey on the weekend of June 13, 14, 15 & she was supposed to meet up with him at his Aunts house, but it "didn't pan out".

Ryan lives & attends school in Jacksonville, but his parents live in Orlando.

He first heard about Caylee missing when Cindy Anthony called him at 8:30am & then at 10am the morning Casey was arrested.

He has never heard about any Zenaida Gonzalez. He stated Casey told him another name for the nanny. ("Jenny, Krista, Kristan, maybe Christina") "Definately NOT a Hispanic name", he stated.

Casey never mentioned who Caylee's father was.

Casey told him she was an Event Planner at Universal for the past 2-3 yrs.
    He was confronted by Cindy about Casey telling her she was working at the Sports Authority with him. This story from Casey was NOT true.
    Casey would use the excuse for coming home late, as she was doing inventory at the sports Authority with Ryan. She then later claimed to have gotten transferred to another store in Waterford.

Cindy Anthony called him & told him not to talk to Casey anymore because of her lying & stealing money from Cindy & her grandmother. Cindy referred to Casey as a Sociopath.

Casey borrowed $400. from Ryan, for "rent to her parents".

Casey mentioned using drugs to Ryan.

Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, called Ryan a few days after she was arrested to inquire about him being a character reference. Ryan declined saying, "I'm going to be a big detriment to your case."

Ryan refers to Casey as being "kinda a hard ass" who has to be scared because "She's not going to do anything for anybody unless she has, un...unless theres something in it for her."

Transcript of conversation with LE:
    http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290403.pdf
    Ok I read just the first set of documents last night of the 400 that were released to the public. Towards the end of the first set the LE was asking Casey who Caylee's FATHER is? She states that she has known him since she was 5 or 6 years of age, that both of their families are friends. Now this is what Casey said, after the le has told her all that she has said so far is a lie. He told her to stop lying and so supposedly THIS info is the truth. Now I did not know who this person was that she had known since she was about age 5 or 6. This has to be RYAN. Did anyone else read this? I know it was late but this really jumped out at me. I read it several times. Also I have said all along I think Caylee looks alot like Lauren Gibbs, the friend that was the very first baby sitter of Caylee. I have asked if anyone knows if Lauren has a grown brother. I suspect he may be the father of Caylee. I thought someone on here told me JP was her brother. They have different last names, so just not sure. I sure wish they would drag JP , Ricardo and Ryan in for dna testing to see if either of these men are the father. I have a strong suspicion that Casey gave Caylee tot he birth father or to the family of the birthfather. She did not want Caylee, but her mother Cindy did. Cindy was threatening to take custody of Caylee away from Casey. Casey has to always call the shots and I think this is the ultimate Gotcha to Cindy. Remove Caylee so that Cindy can never get her hands on Caylee. I think Casey has always been jealous of her mother's love (Cindy) for Caylee. I think Cindy has thought and rightfully so, more of herself as Caylee's mother, as she appeared to be the main caretaker of the child.

yanknrebel

I so think that there needs to be some DNA testing done of these 3 young men in regards to Caylee's Paternity. I have heard that at least 2 of these guys are 'longtime' friends not only with Casey, but with family connections.

Wanda D W

July 23rd, 2008 a tip was called in by Wanda D W who said she, and her 13 yr old son , were boarding an AirTran flight 862 from Orlando to Georgia on July 2, 2008 when they met Caylee who was interested in the dog they were carrying on board. Detectives met with Mrs. W. and interviewed her and her son who gave detailed statements to the sighting of Caylee. Wanda and her son completed a sketch for detectives. The last stored date of the surveillance video from the Orlando Airport was erased from the tape, which was July 8th, 2008. W and her son remember the girl saying her name was Caylee Marie Antony, when asked how old she was she put up three fingers and adjusted them to two. They recall her wearing blue "crocs" and said that the adult female who was with her did not act like a parent. According to the flight manifest two children were scheduled to board that flight, they were AnnaBell . May 1, 2007 said to be seated in the lap, and 7 year oold. Wery recalls she thinks they were sitting in rows 10 or 11. This information was forwarded to to FBI for investigation.

Mr. Crisp
    June 19, 2008 Casey calls Mr. C who says Casey was looking for an apartment for her boyfriend TL. Crisp met with both Casey and TL who seemed anxious to get out of his lease. They filed out a contract form. Mr. C called Casey later in the week, and Casey appeared to pushing the club Fusian on him.
    Last edited by CW; 09-02-2008 at 01:13 PM. Reason: remove minor childrens name along with last names.

Where did you get this info from???

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast