Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Please post any information about Casey Anthony here. Who is she? Who are her friends? Where has she lived? To get a better understanding of this mother and why she is not cooperating in the disappearance case of her daughter, Caylee, we need to explore the facts of the case concerning her whereabouts and her state of mind.

A mother at 19, she claims the father of her missing child, Caylee Marie Anthony, died in a traffic accident last year, although Orange County sheriff's investigators say that has not been confirmed.

According to Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, her daughter's driving concern while at Colonial High School in Orlando was photography. She did not graduate, however, being 1/2 credit short, according to her mother.

We've learned she worked at a Kodak kiosk at Universal for a while where her mom says she was once 'employee of the year.

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/03735_What_kind_of_person_is_Casey_Anthony_064949.html

Please post anything regarding the K-9 units and what Law Enforcement believes they found in the vehicle and in the yard of the grandparents' home here....

The shortest post-mortem duration that resulted in a correct selection was for a sponge placed on a cadaver that was one hour twenty five minutes post-mortem. In general, the average overall accurate response was about 50%, although this is most likely reflective of the various training levels of the dogs and handlers and the short scent adsorption time of twenty minutes.

It must be kept in mind, however, that many dogs will react or show interest to any decomposed tissue at certain short times during the decomposition process

http://www.k9forensic.org/AAFSpaper.html

Excuse me. .. .new here and I may be on the wrong forum, but I'd like to discuss trace evidence of the CA trial. Can anyone direct me to the correct place?

Thank you for answering. .. as for stickies, I din' see what I was looking for there. . ..

Basically, there are some little known pieces of evidence, which are certainly circumstantial to themselves. ie. the gas cans George got back from Casey's car. I just have a few questions about those and tons of questions from interviews with OCSO with the numerous players in this case. .. . .Am I in the right place for that?

No this is the wrong thread.

As far as the gas cans go, you will find a lot of threads on those if you use the search function up top. Ask a few questions here anyway and see if some help comes along either with answers or direction.

There are threads for nearly every topic you can imagine, links to the evidence, links to everything. So, make a list of questions and post them, maybe one of us can help, or a moderator can redirect.

:wagon: to WS

LOL. . .. Finding the 'right' thread is a challenge.

OK, first, when right after Casey was arrested the first time and returned home on bond, her and her mother were going through Casey’s Facebook pages, looking for clues as to who would have taken Caylee. One of the photos showed Caylee and Cindy asked Casey; “Where was this photo taken?”. .She responded; “Oh, that was at Zanny’s apartment!”. . Isn’t it odd that it turns out that the apartment belonged to Ricardo Morales and his roommate Amy Huizenga?. .Connect the dots. ..

So, in Casey's mind there really was a Zanny and a Zanny's apartment.

OK, first, when right after Casey was arrested the first time and returned home on bond, her and her mother were going through Casey’s Facebook pages, looking for clues as to who would have taken Caylee. One of the photos showed Caylee and Cindy asked Casey; “Where was this photo taken?”. .She responded; “Oh, that was at Zanny’s apartment!”. . Isn’t it odd that it turns out that the apartment belonged to Ricardo Morales and his roommate Amy Huizenga?. .Connect the dots. ..

Respectfully,No there wasn't a Zanny in Casey's mind . She was a liar . She couldn't tell Cindy that she took Caylee to Ricardo Morales' apt .
The nights she stayed with Ricardo,with Caylee ,she told Cindy she was working and staying at Zanny's so she didn't have to wake Caylee up.

Connecting the dots............The lie to cover for when she was going to Ricardo's was Zanny.........the lie to cover for a picture of Caylee at Ricardo's was Zanny.

This has been discussed at length.
I'm sure you'll find plenty of information on the subject.

Welcome!

Eelet - try looking through the "Verdict - Agree or Disagree" threads ... there have been numerous discussions about every piece of evidence.

Thank you for answering. .. as for stickies, I din' see what I was looking for there. . ..

Basically, there are some little known pieces of evidence, which are certainly circumstantial to themselves. ie. the gas cans George got back from Casey's car. I just have a few questions about those and tons of questions from interviews with OCSO with the numerous players in this case. .. . .Am I in the right place for that?

What trace evidense would be on the gas cans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni