2008.07.22 Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
could someone please let us know what was said at the presser? I saw it but couldn't get any sound for some reason.

Thanks

I only got to watch the first few seconds of it here, but what was said is that the FBI is now involved in tracking the leads outside the state that were given by Casey's attorney.

They said they would only discuss what was brought out in the court hearing today, but would not expound on any further evidence.

So the FBI is looking at leads outside the State provided by Casey's Atty. This info had to come from Casey herself. So now she will send the FBI on a wild goose chase. What a mess!!!

Thanks. I am slowly getting caught up here!

I wonder if the reason Casey took so long to report Caylee missing is because she was waiting for animals to dispose of the body?

Between the smell in the car & the shovel & the dirt... I think she had to move the body to a more likely location for that to happen. Maybe even the Everglades.

One thing I'm certain of.... whichever direction she tells LE to loo, they should look in the opposite direction.

Is there any way LE can track where the car had been driven?

I only got to watch the first few seconds of it here, but what was said is that the FBI is now involved in tracking the leads outside the state that were given by Casey's attorney.

They said they would only discuss what was brought out in the court hearing today, but would not expound on any further evidence.

so the FBI is looking for a 'kidnapper'???

Casey told them this Zanny person has Caylee (the babysitter/nanny). They checked (as did we) and found there were several women with that name listed around in different states. I believe the FBI was called in to follow up that lead and any other lead which takes them out of the state of Florida.

Sorry, I honestly tried to get them to post here during the press conference to report on what was going on...but WS went down during that time and I couldn't get on here to do it. Better luck next time!

I will try to go back and put a full report here when I find some time tho. :)

If you haven't seen this video of Cindy and George immediately after the hearing today...right before the presser...it is a MUST see!! : http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-caylee-casey-anthony-072208,0,5275271.story

I have not been clear on that.

It seems like the big blow up was at the end of May right?

Back to the beginning. Great Press Conference from August 1, 2008. LE Padilla answers a lot of questions from the press. The press conference was 12:16 minutes long and he talks about all of the avenues that they are following in order to try and find Caylee. He talks about checking out the numerous ZG's in the area. And he makes a plea to the public for tips. To me, it disputes rumors that LE was not searching for a live Caylee, and shows how much they were working to find Caylee.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sQC9_jXIUA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sQC9_jXIUA[/ame]

Thanks for bumping this..it's great to see these early days and remember what was said and done. They were definitely trying to find a live Caylee. Especially because in the press conference they said "the FBI is now involved in tracking the leads outside the state that were given by Casey's attorney."

Hmmmmm. PS how do I multi-quote? I clicked the quote marks but then what?

strawberry said:
Thanks for bumping this..it's great to see these early days and remember what was said and done. They were definitely trying to find a live Caylee. Especially because in the press conference they said "the FBI is now involved in tracking the leads outside the state that were given by Casey's attorney."

Hmmmmm. PS how do I multi-quote? I clicked the quote marks but then what?

Then just hit post...

Taking this trip down memory lane goes to show that LE was looking for an alive Caylee..that is, until the tests from the trunk came back to show the human decomp event took place there, which was mid to end of August. This is when there was a huge tug of war going on between CA and LE...the more LE said they believe Caylee was deceased the more CA put out all those false Caylee sightings..also told how they had the kidnapper under surveillance, they know Caylee's been moved multiple times..what imaginations, eh..looking back makes me so angry..I just want justice for Caylee...

I also feel it was Baez who commissioned CA to put all that out there to help sway the public and to taint the jury pool. I can't wait to see if these grandparents take the stand how long before their arrested for perjury..they've been very lucky not to have gotten themselves arrested for all the "misleading" and "mistruths" they've put out there...time will tell!

Justice for Caylee

Sorry, I honestly tried to get them to post here during the press conference to report on what was going on...but WS went down during that time and I couldn't get on here to do it. Better luck next time!

I will try to go back and put a full report here when I find some time tho. :)

If you haven't seen this video of Cindy and George immediately after the hearing today...right before the presser...it is a MUST see!! : http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-caylee-casey-anthony-072208,0,5275271.story

BBM I was curious to see what the video was but the original link doesn't take me there. So I you-tubed it. It's the pizza comment! Also, she says "I didn't want anyone to think my daughter had harmed her child because there's no evidence she ever did that." Or something like that. And so it began

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptFA2L61zws[/ame]

BBM I was curious to see what the video was but the original link doesn't take me there. So I you-tubed it. It's the pizza comment! Also, she says "I didn't want anyone to think my daughter had harmed her child because there's no evidence she ever did that." Or something like that. And so it began

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptFA2L61zws

Loving all these early videos of Cindy. Ah, Cindy...if only you had just kept your mouth shut all these months and just said "no comment". I have never in my life witnessed a grandmother of a "missing" (actually deceased) child act so constantly beligerent! Cindy is like no one else.

Where were her tears, sobbing, etc. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member