Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

I saw that someone posted here http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/new...of-c.html#more
    that they think Casey may have accidentally left Caylee in the car in the heat and she died and Casey covered it up by burying her in a panic. Hence the awful smell in the car.

What do you think?

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    I think GM did something to caylee and is making casey take the fall.
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

A spoiled mother and a spoiled child makes for fireworks. The mother lost control and harmed the child. She went through the motions of life and concealed the fact the child was missing. No one else is involved but the child's mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    A spoiled mother and a spoiled child makes for fireworks. The mother lost control and harmed the child. She went through the motions of life and concealed the fact the child was missing. No one else is involved but the child's mother.

wow..this just is dejavu of Trenton Duckett isn't it?

Up until yesterday, I couldn't believe the person in those happy, loving pics of Casey and Caylee together, could murder her child - I thought it was tragically a case of an abusive new boyfriend killing her daughter (that's why she said she wanted immunity and was afraid to say what happened). But after watching Casey in court yesterday, I really and truly believe she killed Caylee in a moment of anger.

I agree. She got in a fight with her mom and wanted to go out with her friends, and she realized that if she didn't have Caylee, she could break all ties with her mom and answer to no one. I think she killed Caylee, tried to bury her, rethought it, and threw the body in the lake.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to absolut_alexis For This Useful Post:

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!

I think that Casey sought help from someone to help her bury/dispose of Caylee...an that is who she is afraid of. Regret and guilt for her daughter don't even enter into her world, she isn't talking because the person who helped her has threatened Casey....(yeah i know this is far-fetched, but it's just another theory).
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

Quote Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
    I think that Casey sought help from someone to help her bury/dispose of Caylee...an that is who she is afraid of. Regret and guilt for her daughter don't even enter into her world, she isn't talking because the person who helped her has threatened Casey....(yeah i know this is far-fetched, but it's just another theory).
    Her father?? It has been said more than once he had a temper problem. Is he connected with someone in the police dept there?

I found it interesting he got the police there in less than 15 minutes over those "gas cans" but they had to be called more than once by Cindy for a missing child.

What happened to his "gambling problem" Cindy's brother told everyone about?

I agree. Whatever happened to Caylee happened at the hands of Casey. Caylee was in the way of Casey's life. Casey never wanted Caylee to begin with. Add the fact that she is a pathological liar and a sociopath and you have the recipe for the disaster and tragedy that we are seeing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
    I think GM did something to caylee and is making casey take the fall.
    I, too, believe that Cindy killed Caylee ...... //////

editing/changing what I think since I've read more. Casey drinks and does drugs? The people she is in contact with to buy drugs are criminals, some who have been in prison. Drug dealers and drug addicts are 2 completely different critters. Drug dealers are heartless criminals who prey on anyone. Also, what kind of drugs is Casey using? Caylee most likely was killed by someone that Casey was around. Casey may not have seen who killed her daughter or how, but she was responsible because she put Caylee in the position of contact with these types of people. She felt guilty because she directly or indirectly caused Caylee's death.

I'm sure she abandoned the car after getting rid of Caylee. She was trying to separate herself from this tragedy of her doing.
    Last edited by bookbakery; 07-23-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: changed my point of view

I'm going with the left in the car theory, and Casey did everything wrong from that point on....

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura View Post
    I saw that someone posted here http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/new...of-c.html#more
    that they think Casey may have accidentally left Caylee in the car in the heat and she died and Casey covered it up by burying her in a panic. Hence the awful smell in the car.

What do you think?

I think the cadaver dogs only hitting on the trunk would mean that she didn't die accidentally inside the car where the seats are. If that were the case, wouldn't the cadaver dogs have hit on the seats in the car and also in the trunk?

Quote Originally Posted by less0305 View Post
    I think the cadaver dogs only hitting on the trunk would mean that she didn't die accidentally inside the car where the seats are. If that were the case, wouldn't the cadaver dogs have hit on the seats in the car and also in the trunk?
    Maybe Caylee wasn't dead. Maybe Casey just thought she was and put her in the truck, where she later died.

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    Maybe Caylee wasn't dead. Maybe Casey just thought she was and put her in the truck, where she later died.
    That's definately a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    THAT is what concerns me! I'm a nurse. "Dead" people are can often be resuscitated, or sometimes come back, on their own.

How did KC know she was dead? She is not a physician.

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast