Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Hybrid View

Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

I saw that someone posted here http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/new...of-c.html#more
    that they think Casey may have accidentally left Caylee in the car in the heat and she died and Casey covered it up by burying her in a panic. Hence the awful smell in the car.

What do you think?

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    I think GM did something to caylee and is making casey take the fall.
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

A spoiled mother and a spoiled child makes for fireworks. The mother lost control and harmed the child. She went through the motions of life and concealed the fact the child was missing. No one else is involved but the child's mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    A spoiled mother and a spoiled child makes for fireworks. The mother lost control and harmed the child. She went through the motions of life and concealed the fact the child was missing. No one else is involved but the child's mother.

wow..this just is dejavu of Trenton Duckett isn't it?

Up until yesterday, I couldn't believe the person in those happy, loving pics of Casey and Caylee together, could murder her child - I thought it was tragically a case of an abusive new boyfriend killing her daughter (that's why she said she wanted immunity and was afraid to say what happened). But after watching Casey in court yesterday, I really and truly believe she killed Caylee in a moment of anger.

I agree. She got in a fight with her mom and wanted to go out with her friends, and she realized that if she didn't have Caylee, she could break all ties with her mom and answer to no one. I think she killed Caylee, tried to bury her, rethought it, and threw the body in the lake.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to absolut_alexis For This Useful Post:

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!

I think that Casey sought help from someone to help her bury/dispose of Caylee...an that is who she is afraid of. Regret and guilt for her daughter don't even enter into her world, she isn't talking because the person who helped her has threatened Casey....(yeah i know this is far-fetched, but it's just another theory).
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

Quote Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
    I think that Casey sought help from someone to help her bury/dispose of Caylee...an that is who she is afraid of. Regret and guilt for her daughter don't even enter into her world, she isn't talking because the person who helped her has threatened Casey....(yeah i know this is far-fetched, but it's just another theory).
    Her father?? It has been said more than once he had a temper problem. Is he connected with someone in the police dept there?

I found it interesting he got the police there in less than 15 minutes over those "gas cans" but they had to be called more than once by Cindy for a missing child.

What happened to his "gambling problem" Cindy's brother told everyone about?

I agree. Whatever happened to Caylee happened at the hands of Casey. Caylee was in the way of Casey's life. Casey never wanted Caylee to begin with. Add the fact that she is a pathological liar and a sociopath and you have the recipe for the disaster and tragedy that we are seeing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
    I think GM did something to caylee and is making casey take the fall.
    I, too, believe that Cindy killed Caylee ...... //////

editing/changing what I think since I've read more. Casey drinks and does drugs? The people she is in contact with to buy drugs are criminals, some who have been in prison. Drug dealers and drug addicts are 2 completely different critters. Drug dealers are heartless criminals who prey on anyone. Also, what kind of drugs is Casey using? Caylee most likely was killed by someone that Casey was around. Casey may not have seen who killed her daughter or how, but she was responsible because she put Caylee in the position of contact with these types of people. She felt guilty because she directly or indirectly caused Caylee's death.

I'm sure she abandoned the car after getting rid of Caylee. She was trying to separate herself from this tragedy of her doing.
    Last edited by bookbakery; 07-23-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: changed my point of view

I'm going with the left in the car theory, and Casey did everything wrong from that point on....

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura View Post
    I saw that someone posted here http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/new...of-c.html#more
    that they think Casey may have accidentally left Caylee in the car in the heat and she died and Casey covered it up by burying her in a panic. Hence the awful smell in the car.

What do you think?

I think the cadaver dogs only hitting on the trunk would mean that she didn't die accidentally inside the car where the seats are. If that were the case, wouldn't the cadaver dogs have hit on the seats in the car and also in the trunk?

Quote Originally Posted by less0305 View Post
    I think the cadaver dogs only hitting on the trunk would mean that she didn't die accidentally inside the car where the seats are. If that were the case, wouldn't the cadaver dogs have hit on the seats in the car and also in the trunk?
    Maybe Caylee wasn't dead. Maybe Casey just thought she was and put her in the truck, where she later died.

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    Maybe Caylee wasn't dead. Maybe Casey just thought she was and put her in the truck, where she later died.
    That's definately a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    THAT is what concerns me! I'm a nurse. "Dead" people are can often be resuscitated, or sometimes come back, on their own.

How did KC know she was dead? She is not a physician.

OMG...last night as I was laying in bed a vision hit me of Caylee being left in the car accidentally & Casey panicking when she found her & realized she had died. I logged in just now & see the post from last evening about the car theory...blew me away! I also think that she may have tried to bury her at some point but couldn't put the dirt over her face. Casey is obviously a pathological liar, after a month of telling herself she didn't do anything she more than likely believes this in her head. I seriously don't think Cindy knows anything about what happened else wise I believe she would have never suggested going to the police & reporting Caylee missing. Caylee has no father in the picture to explain her absence to so who would question her long term absence?

Honestly I don't know what to think. I do think Casey killed Caylee. I just don't know if it was on purpose, in a fit of rage, or accidental.

I keep going back and forth on Cindy being part of a cover-up.

I think there is major dysfunction in the Anthony family that directly or indirectly led to Caylee's death.

It's also possible that Caylee was harmed by one of Casey's unsavory contacts while on the streets.... drugs, alcohol, sex, violence... all or some of these might have been a factor.

After Caylee is hurt or killed, Casey being the flake she is, has no idea what to do... puts her in the trunk & drives around looking for a place to dump her body.

Tries burying her & changes her mind & puts her back into the trunk (thus the smell & the dirt).....

I think Casey then looked for a remote spot where alligators were likely to dispose of her problem.

I don't feel Cindy knew anything at all BEFORE she called police but I suppose it's possible she did.

Class-z is offline Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMom2003 View Post
    Honestly I don't know what to think. I do think Casey killed Caylee. I just don't know if it was on purpose, in a fit of rage, or accidental.

I keep going back and forth on Cindy being part of a cover-up.

I think there is major dysfunction in the Anthony family that directly or indirectly led to Caylee's death.
    I know I"m coming in late and haven't read all the post, but just had to say.

That if this were an accident and you had a mother that didn't have some kind of personality disorder, ir not a sociopath, we would see more emtion. This complete continous cover up, says premeditated to me. There is absolutely NO emotion involved with this girl, zip and she's a pathaological liar as well.

And her mother, I have a very big problem with Casey's mother the grandmother. I think the lying comes naturally. Her mother rant about the police department last night, just made me sick.

Casey is only concerned about Casey and the parents seem to be covering for her in some way, or at least making nothing but excuses for her.

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    It all goes back to the abandoned car for me. Why would abandon her car? There had to be a reason. I have toyed with the idea she accidently ran over Caylee in the driveway, freaked, did something to the body and abandoned the car out of guilt or because she is scared of evidence being found.
    But my gut tells me she killed her in a fit of anger or resentment or she was angry and decided to punish her by putting her in the trunk where she died.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

i think if it would have been an honest accident with no neglect she would have called an ambulance. there must be an unsavory element to caylee's death. if the cadaver dogs hit on the parent's back yard, she probably tried to hide her there for a while then transported her to another spot. she had her body in the trunk for a while to get the 'stench' going as they called it. i really don't think grandma and grandpa knew about her death at first and i think they know now but are in a state of shock and casey is denying it, and they haven't seen the body so they still believe she might be alive. i think a friend helped her hide caylee. and i think she want's immunity because it was an 'accident' that caylee died, but she knows she's in trouble for hiding it. so she thinks if she can tell the truth she won't get into trouble, and they will 'forgive' her for hiding it and let her go.

example: "i was partying and really drunk and i couldn't find a babysitter so i had caylee in the car, caylee died in the heat, i freaked out and was too scared to tell my parents and i didn't know what to do so i put the baby in the back yard for a while, then i took her and put her out in the bushes/pond/lake somewhere. it was an accident but i was scared, so that's what happened can i please go now? it wasn't my fault i'm sorry that i lied and hid it but i was scared."
    OCCAM'S RAZOR : "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

Could she have been sold?

We know Casey is unstable and wants to party..maybe her daughter cramped her style so she waited until her parents were gone and sold her, we know she could use the money....I dunno...just thinking out loud....but it might explain why Casey won't talk about it...and why there might be sightings of Caylee with someone else....

I sure hope that little beauty isn't dead....and I don't understand why her momma is keeping mum. If it were my child missing, I'd be shouting everything I know from the rooftops!

Sadly, I think if she is dead the GM knows this and is doing all she can to cover for her daughter. She's already lost one of her girls and is trying to salvage the other...at the expense of her granddaughter...sad.
    IMO, the GM is unstable and on the wrong side.
    If Casey was my daughter, I'd be visitng her everyday just to shake the chit out of her until she told me where that baby is. I don't understand why she is condoning Casey's silence and refusal to help. Boogles the mind. Do they all think so little of that precious baby?!

Quote Originally Posted by ember View Post
    If Casey was my daughter, I'd be visitng her everyday just to shake the chit out of her until she told me where that baby is. !
    You and me both!

I've been harder on my kids when they can't account for their jacket......

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Gma Kat For This Useful Post:

[quote=ember;2409551]Could she have been sold?

We know Casey is unstable and wants to party..maybe her daughter cramped her style so she waited until her parents were gone and sold her, we know she could use the money....I dunno...just thinking out loud....but it might explain why Casey won't talk about it...and why there might be sightings of Caylee with someone else....

Maybe, but then who's dead body was in the trunk? This case is crazy. I wanted to like the gma, but she's nuts and looking more guilty of something by the minute. I wanted to think maybe Casey sold or gave her daughter to someone, but it goes back to the physical evidence...there was putridine and cadavertine in the trunk of Casey's car. If Caylee's not dead, whose dead body was in that trunk? Because unless that pizza was made with human body parts that degraded into recognizable amino acids, someone's body was definitely in there.

Another thing that bothers me...George is a retired deputy, no? Wouldn't he know that cadaver dogs wouldn't get too worked up over pizza? Wouldn't he know that the smell of death is unique to itself and undeniable from a scientific standpoint?

Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast