Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think GM did something to caylee and is making casey take the fall.

A spoiled mother and a spoiled child makes for fireworks. The mother lost control and harmed the child. She went through the motions of life and concealed the fact the child was missing. No one else is involved but the child's mother.

A spoiled mother and a spoiled child makes for fireworks. The mother lost control and harmed the child. She went through the motions of life and concealed the fact the child was missing. No one else is involved but the child's mother.

wow..this just is dejavu of Trenton Duckett isn't it?

I'm going with the left in the car theory, and Casey did everything wrong from that point on....

I saw that someone posted here http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_local_orlandocrime/2008/07/live-video-of-c.html#more
that they think Casey may have accidentally left Caylee in the car in the heat and she died and Casey covered it up by burying her in a panic. Hence the awful smell in the car.

What do you think?

I think the cadaver dogs only hitting on the trunk would mean that she didn't die accidentally inside the car where the seats are. If that were the case, wouldn't the cadaver dogs have hit on the seats in the car and also in the trunk?

Up until yesterday, I couldn't believe the person in those happy, loving pics of Casey and Caylee together, could murder her child - I thought it was tragically a case of an abusive new boyfriend killing her daughter (that's why she said she wanted immunity and was afraid to say what happened). But after watching Casey in court yesterday, I really and truly believe she killed Caylee in a moment of anger.

I think the cadaver dogs only hitting on the trunk would mean that she didn't die accidentally inside the car where the seats are. If that were the case, wouldn't the cadaver dogs have hit on the seats in the car and also in the trunk?

Maybe Caylee wasn't dead. Maybe Casey just thought she was and put her in the truck, where she later died.

I agree. She got in a fight with her mom and wanted to go out with her friends, and she realized that if she didn't have Caylee, she could break all ties with her mom and answer to no one. I think she killed Caylee, tried to bury her, rethought it, and threw the body in the lake.

OMG...last night as I was laying in bed a vision hit me of Caylee being left in the car accidentally & Casey panicking when she found her & realized she had died. I logged in just now & see the post from last evening about the car theory...blew me away! I also think that she may have tried to bury her at some point but couldn't put the dirt over her face. Casey is obviously a pathological liar, after a month of telling herself she didn't do anything she more than likely believes this in her head. I seriously don't think Cindy knows anything about what happened else wise I believe she would have never suggested going to the police & reporting Caylee missing. Caylee has no father in the picture to explain her absence to so who would question her long term absence?

Honestly I don't know what to think. I do think Casey killed Caylee. I just don't know if it was on purpose, in a fit of rage, or accidental.

I keep going back and forth on Cindy being part of a cover-up.

I think there is major dysfunction in the Anthony family that directly or indirectly led to Caylee's death.

It's also possible that Caylee was harmed by one of Casey's unsavory contacts while on the streets.... drugs, alcohol, sex, violence... all or some of these might have been a factor.

After Caylee is hurt or killed, Casey being the flake she is, has no idea what to do... puts her in the trunk & drives around looking for a place to dump her body.

Tries burying her & changes her mind & puts her back into the trunk (thus the smell & the dirt).....

I think Casey then looked for a remote spot where alligators were likely to dispose of her problem.

I don't feel Cindy knew anything at all BEFORE she called police but I suppose it's possible she did.

It all goes back to the abandoned car for me. Why would abandon her car? There had to be a reason. I have toyed with the idea she accidently ran over Caylee in the driveway, freaked, did something to the body and abandoned the car out of guilt or because she is scared of evidence being found.
But my gut tells me she killed her in a fit of anger or resentment or she was angry and decided to punish her by putting her in the trunk where she died.

i think if it would have been an honest accident with no neglect she would have called an ambulance. there must be an unsavory element to caylee's death. if the cadaver dogs hit on the parent's back yard, she probably tried to hide her there for a while then transported her to another spot. she had her body in the trunk for a while to get the 'stench' going as they called it. i really don't think grandma and grandpa knew about her death at first and i think they know now but are in a state of shock and casey is denying it, and they haven't seen the body so they still believe she might be alive. i think a friend helped her hide caylee. and i think she want's immunity because it was an 'accident' that caylee died, but she knows she's in trouble for hiding it. so she thinks if she can tell the truth she won't get into trouble, and they will 'forgive' her for hiding it and let her go.

example: "i was partying and really drunk and i couldn't find a babysitter so i had caylee in the car, caylee died in the heat, i freaked out and was too scared to tell my parents and i didn't know what to do so i put the baby in the back yard for a while, then i took her and put her out in the bushes/pond/lake somewhere. it was an accident but i was scared, so that's what happened can i please go now? it wasn't my fault i'm sorry that i lied and hid it but i was scared."

Could she have been sold?

We know Casey is unstable and wants to party..maybe her daughter cramped her style so she waited until her parents were gone and sold her, we know she could use the money....I dunno...just thinking out loud....but it might explain why Casey won't talk about it...and why there might be sightings of Caylee with someone else....

I sure hope that little beauty isn't dead....and I don't understand why her momma is keeping mum. If it were my child missing, I'd be shouting everything I know from the rooftops!

Sadly, I think if she is dead the GM knows this and is doing all she can to cover for her daughter. She's already lost one of her girls and is trying to salvage the other...at the expense of her granddaughter...sad.
IMO, the GM is unstable and on the wrong side.
If Casey was my daughter, I'd be visitng her everyday just to shake the chit out of her until she told me where that baby is. I don't understand why she is condoning Casey's silence and refusal to help. Boogles the mind. Do they all think so little of that precious baby?!

The mother killed her accidently (neglect) and the grandmother is covering. The child at one point was buried in the grandmothers back yard but has been since moved.

When I first heard this story, I felt Caylee died in the custody of Casey and she stayed away from her parents for 5 weeks to avoid having to tell them of the tragedy.

Now, with the Father's Day tape coming out where Cindy had seen Caylee on June 15, but Cindy stating before that the last day she had seen Caylee was June 9, and the lawyer stating that Casey can't state who has Caylee because Casey needs to save that for her defense, maybe Cindy was the one who had Caylee when she died. Or, Cindy and Casey both know exactly how Caylee died. The other thing to keep in consideration is Casey borrowing the shovel while her parents are gone. I think Caylee had been buried at the parent's place initially and Casey moved the body when she borrowed the shovel. She then disposed of the body again. This would explain why the cadaver dog hit at the parents' yard and also the car. Remember, they found hair, dirt and a stain in the car trunk. The hair would probably come lose pretty easily after decomposition sets in. Then, Casey abandons the car at the parking lot. (Did Cindy instruct her to plant the car somewhere it could be stolen, but it wasn't and instead impounded?)

I am beginning to believe Cindy sounds and acts like Susan Smith did in the first few days after she killed he sons. It really makes more and more sense that Casey and Cindy both know exactly what happened to Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123