Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

without relying on much information...

Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Not quite sure yet. Perhaps it was used by George as a spot remover in an attempt to clean things up.

I'm not completely up to speed on the timing of the chloroform searching on the PC, but, if the searches were 'bookended' by other searches it might be clear who was doing the searching (i.e. Facebook=>stain remover=>MySpace, would be Casey; Cooking=>stain remover=>AARP, would be George )
    ...alternatively, it was reported that there was detergent/cleaner in the trunk of the car. If there were bleach in the detergent, as is often the case now, and it was used to clean the trunk, or even spilled in the trunk, it may have reacted with the post-mortem urination from the body also stored there http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/20233

I know the reports say something like 'elevated' chloroform levels. So this is a stretch explanation for now. Really need to know if we're talking 10% higher than background or 100% higher than background to see if this is plausible.

I'm not sure you can just go get chloroform off-the-shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    The only new job that I can remember for George is the one where he started working on July 15th, the same day this all went down.

Cindy states this in the bond hearing and couldn't remember the name of the place George was working.
    IIRC he had an earlier meeting too. Perhaps the interview????

Alternatively, she may return home and doesn’t see George or Caylee and thinks they may have gone on an errand together. At 4:10PM she discovers Caylee and the flurry of calls begin.
    Except, why would she call the GP's house # to reach them at home during that flurry of calls, if she was already at the house?

IIRC he had an earlier meeting too. Perhaps the interview????
    On July 15th or in June?
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Last edited by BondJamesBond; 09-04-2008 at 11:17 AM. Reason: too fast on the Enter key...

how do you not know where your spouse works?:S

...she left before Cindy returned from work

Quote Originally Posted by JustInCase View Post
    Except, why would she call the GP's house # to reach them at home during that flurry of calls, if she was already at the house?
    I think she's actually calling TO her Mom FROM the house phone. This has been confusing me too. Not 100% sure I'm reading it correctly.

3:03 PM, she calls her dad on his cell phone
    4:10, she calls her mom at work
    4:11, she calls her mom on her cell phone
    4:13, she calls her mom on her cell phone
    4:14, she calls her mom at work
    4:19, she calls Tony Lazzaro (ph)
    4:21, she calls Jesse Grund (ph)
    4:24, mom on her cell
    6:32, mom on home phone
    6:33, voice-mail
    7:06, mom home
    7:20, she calls her friend, Amy

Wish I knew when Cindy got home 6/16.

...earlier...

On July 15th or in June?
    Earlier than 7/15. Perhaps he was going to multiple interviews, or, had to go to orientation training or background check following a job offer. The reference wasn't specific. Darn it...wish I'd made a note of it

We have a friend that works for a security company. They provide security for office complexes 24/7/365. He usually works 2 - 10, 3 - 11 or 4 - midnight. His days off often change during the summer with everyone wanting to get their vacation time in during nicer weather.

If the company George works for is similar to our friend's employer, Casey may have assumed George was off that day.

jmo

Earlier than 7/15. Perhaps he was going to multiple interviews, or, had to go to orientation training or background check following a job offer. The reference wasn't specific. Darn it...wish I'd made a note of it

I'll try and search something out as I have always questioned the morning of June 16th, especially before 12:50 PM. There was never any elaboration of Caylee's being around in the morning except for the statement Cindy made about hearing them in the bedroom on that morning.

I figure Cindy starts her job at 8:00 AM because it's basically a "desk" position perhaps 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

And based on Clint stating Casey slept at Tony's on June 15th and left around 8:30 AM or so when Tony left for school, sure makes me wonder for a long, long time why no one talked about Caylee getting up, wanting breakfast, playing, going potty, having lunch with GA ... nothing!

Caylee just instantly appears at 12:50 PM with Casey ready to head out the door.

Did George say it at the bond hearing?

Quote Originally Posted by cjcord View Post
    how do you not know where your spouse works?:S
    I thought the same exact thing when Cindy was being questioned by the state. It's like people live in the same house and don't have a clue about what the other one is doing.

...alternatively, it was reported that there was detergent/cleaner in the trunk of the car. If there were bleach in the detergent, as is often the case now, and it was used to clean the trunk, or even spilled in the trunk, it may have reacted with the post-mortem urination from the body also stored there http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/20233

I know the reports say something like 'elevated' chloroform levels. So this is a stretch explanation for now. Really need to know if we're talking 10% higher than background or 100% higher than background to see if this is plausible.

I'm not sure you can just go get chloroform off-the-shelf.

Bond, I like your theory, but the urine/cleaner reaction doesn't explain the information about chloroform look-up on the computer.

Does anyone remember George stating there was "cleaning fluid" in the trunk of the car? There are some industrial cleaning solvents that use Methyl Chloroform?

http://oehha.ca.gov/air/chronic_rels/pdf/71556.pdf
    See section III - Major Uses And Sources.
    That is true. I do remember that. Good observation.

Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast