Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Yep! Absolutely! This person would have had to go through the trouble of googling or searching for a flier with her cell number on it. I would have immediately dialed 911 while I was bringing attention to the person that had her.

Another thought crossed my mind. How many people would be close enough to Cindy to pull off something like that? Make a false call? There are huge repercussions in doing that, but look at what her own daughter appears to have done.
I believe it was probably set up by an outside source not associated with Cindy or Casey. Cindy probably would be made to believe the call was real so not to tip their hand. Not saying they did this but....the defense would have to make it totally believable if they want to use it later in court, wouldn't they?!

I believe it was probably set up by an outside source not associated with Cindy or Casey. Cindy probably would be made to believe the call was real so not to tip their hand. Not saying they did this but....the defense would have to make it totally believable if they want to use it later in court, wouldn't they?!

Very, very good point.

It just bugs me at how fast they made the myspace pages. While also telling LE?

You are welcome. We needed to! People don't realize later on when and if this goes to trial...we will have to be digging for reference materials in it is like a needle in the proverbial haystack after you get 20 threads that are 28 pages long! LOL You will appreciate it later. :)

Post grabbed: LOL

Thanks...I'm glad to hear it's not just me. Yes, soft spoken and passive are both good descriptions. Also I agree he doesn't strike me as former LE, certainly nothing like the LE officers I know. And while he may have the good sense not to talk I honestly haven't seen him make much effort to get Cindy to shut her trap and I wonder why not. It's almost like Cindy has something on him and he dare not cross her....at least that's how it strikes me.

I don't think we have any confirmation he was LE, and if he was in what position and why isn't he still in LE, he doesn't look that old to me. Didn't I hear or read he is now a security officer? Seems there is more to this story as well. Maybe he lost his job and that's when they took out a 2nd mortgage or home equity loan.

Didn't he say today while on the stand that he was ex-LE? I might have that wrong.

I do recall hearing that Jesse's family was friends of theirs.

That brings up the question of .. how close are they?

I recall the myspace comment from Lee to Casey about the Father's Day Card, (Idiots Guide to getting a job-something like that)..

So Jesse is driving on his way to resign from the OPD... why?

Cops don't just quit! It's in their blood, it's every part of their being.

Something strange about that Grund family myspace. I keep wanting to play dot-to-dot there.

Great question, Liltig! It has been bothering me all day. Why DID Jesse tender his resignation on or about the day that Caylee was last "heard" with Casey?! Does it have anything to do with Casey or with Caylee? Was he involved in this someway?

It is sickening-ish!

I haven't seen my child for 31 days.. I know, lets get on MYSPACE and create a fancy site.. but wait! Shouldn't we call the cops? Oh, no, wait, we can't, they're closed.. ok, back to MYSPACE!

Post grabbed: LOL

Didn't he say today while on the stand that he was ex-LE? I might have that wrong.

I do recall hearing that Jesse's family was friends of theirs.

That brings up the question of .. how close are they?

I recall the myspace comment from Lee to Casey about the Father's Day Card, (Idiots Guide to getting a job-something like that)..

So Jesse is driving on his way to resign from the OPD... why?

Cops don't just quit! It's in their blood, it's every part of their being.

Something strange about that Grund family myspace. I keep wanting to play dot-to-dot there.

Well I am a big mouth too, pretty out spoken and I know my husband knows better than to publicly disagree with me. I have the same respect for him. If we cant agree then we keep our mouths shut to show solidarity. It doesnt mean privately it is the same but on the other hand there is a lot of talk about how controlling and "in charge" Cindy is, if that is the case I am sure he doesnt want to say anything that will start a BIG fight until there is some proof. I cant see him or anyone else publicly bad mouthing their own child until there is some solid proof of something.

Thank you Aimee!

Wow, just wow.

I hadn't seen Jesse's dads myspace until now. Quite strange. Hmmm.

NOT that I think he has anything whatsoever to do with Caylee gone missing. Strange though. Wow. Again.

Well I am a big mouth too, pretty out spoken and I know my husband knows better than to publicly disagree with me. I have the same respect for him. If we cant agree then we keep our mouths shut to show solidarity. It doesnt mean privately it is the same but on the other hand there is a lot of talk about how controlling and "in charge" Cindy is, if that is the case I am sure he doesnt want to say anything that will start a BIG fight until there is some proof. I cant see him or anyone else publicly bad mouthing their own child until there is some solid proof of something.

I don't see him badmouthing them publicly either, but what caught my attention is the way he pulled an officer to the side to add his input.

Hmm.. I was kinda... impressed to hear that?

Brought over from closed thread ....which I'm not caught up on yet! lol

~~~SeriouslySearching~~~~

You're right.
We need to find ways to stop these things from happening.
Figuring out how will be a huge problem though.
How do you predict what someone may do?

Thanks for understand where I was coming from.

Thank you Aimee!

Wow, just wow.

I hadn't seen Jesse's dads myspace until now. Quite strange. Hmmm.

NOT that I think he has anything whatsoever to do with Caylee gone missing. Strange though. Wow. Again.

Your welcome and I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member