Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    You guys are so far ahead of me I swear

Here is a post I wrote to start a thread about this but when I saw this thread I decided to add my post here.

Here it is and it may be stupid but here goes:

Cindy and George said Casey went to work, every day. When I saw George interviewed he said the last time he saw the both of Caylee and Casey together they were heading out to "work" and both had their backpacks on.

Somebody out there knows what Casey did every day she was suppose to be at work. Somebody knows what Casey did with Caylee when Caylee went to "work" with her.

We have yet to hear from anybody who can tell us where Casey was when she was suppose to be at work.

Casey did something. Every time she pretended to go to work Casey did something with someone or more than one person.

One of our brilliant posters mentioned that Caylee would have told her grandma what they did during the day when Caylee wasn't at grandma and grandpa's. Like any almost three year old she would blab and chatter about everything.

Casey, on the days she took Caylee to "work" had to do something with Caylee that wouldn't raise suspicions about her day.

Just thinking out loud here.

That's why I believe there are one or more key people that we don't know about yet. My guess is they have gone to the police.

Where did Casey and Caylee go when Casey took her to "work" with her?

There is one big chunk of info we don't have yet. Hopeful we will soon.
    how about this thought: they went to Universal a lot - easy to cover up - Caylee talks about the park, Casey laughs and says she has time for Caylee there, etc.

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    How much are 2 day tix. to Universal? isn't this an expensive option for an unemployed person?
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

Brought this over from photo thread

THIS IS THE HOUSE IN WHICH CASEY KEPT HER KID. WITH RANDOM MEN ON FLOOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
    How much are 2 day tix. to Universal? isn't this an expensive option for an unemployed person?
    Fandy, no one who lives around there would buy 2 day tickets, local Florida residents who can show a Florida drivers licence would buy an annual pass imo. They are much cheaper than tickets a tourist from out of state could buy. I just did a quick search on-line and you can buy a 12 month pass for Universal plus Islands of Adventure for 114.95 so thats just barely over 10 a month for 2 parks.
    One year I visited Orlando 3 maybe 4 times, I bought an annual pass for Disney World, expensive to begin with but with being there so much it actually saved me a lot of money, plus I got free parking with an annual pass.

VB

Quote Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
    not if by night she's "promoting" clubs (i.e., another "job" of hers) and gets free tix in exchange...not to mention that she supposedly spent thousands of dollars running up her mother's credit cards...

Don't you have to think Casey either didn't have a job...and supported herself stealing off of friends and family - or she worked somewhere seedy/illegal? I say no regular job because with all the publicity around this case, and her face plastered everywhere, wouldn't someone have come forward and said "Hey - I worked with her!" or "she works here"? I haven't seen anyone do that, which I find strange.

What I find funny is during the at home interview with Cindy and George..Cindy showed Casey's room and said how Caylee slept with Casey every night...HIGHLY doubt that. AS if she was home at 8 or 8:30 when most toddlers go to sleep..just another lie among the various others I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    What I find funny is during the at home interview with Cindy and George..Cindy showed Casey's room and said how Caylee slept with Casey every night...HIGHLY doubt that. AS if she was home at 8 or 8:30 when most toddlers go to sleep..just another lie among the various others I reckon.
    I agree. It sounds like Casey was gone at night alot...at least on weekends. So I doubt Caylee slept there every night. I can believe however that she slept there when her mom was actually home.

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    Quote Originally Posted by TxRose View Post
    I agree. It sounds like Casey was gone at night alot...at least on weekends. So I doubt Caylee slept there every night. I can believe however that she slept there when her mom was actually home.
    So the *Mother of the Year* left her to sleep with GM & GP? (that's what I think was possible for the most part, since Cindy stated she was raising her).

when Casey took off, with Caylee the responsibility of being an actual parent overwhelmed her?
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    I think there were certain nights such as Saturdays when Casey went out to party late at the clubs, I don't think she went out every single night. During the week Casey had plenty of time to have fun with her friends when she was supposedly working. It wouldn't be late nights but it gave her many hours to live it up. I haven't heard much about her friends, surely some of them did have real jobs they had to go to didn't they?

VB

In one of his interviews, possibly the 18 minute one taped the day Casey refused his visit, Lee said that he had verified that Casey had a job. He said he had traced it back as far as the first of the year and had seen no reason to trace it further. He refused to divulge what it was. He said he had been asked by LE not to. Sorry I cannot remember which interview...

Adding. IF she was working legitimately, who really watched Caylee at that time?
    Last edited by Bobby62; 08-11-2008 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Adding.

Found this posted by "dave" on Orlando Sentinel's 2nd article after this story broke, around July 17. For what it's worth . . . .

"I've seen this young lady and child in my place of work (I quit June 6, so not since the disapearance). The child was exuberant happy and healthy, a very pleasant child (and I don't usually like small children). The mother looked like a crack addict, and it was obvious that someone other than her was taking good care of the child. It wouldn't surprise me if she sold her child for drugs.

This is such a sad story at this point, we certainly don't need another trenton. My prayers to the grandparents and hopes for a happy ending."

thatswhatshesaid is offline Jacee Lee Dugard IS and HAS a Mother Of The Year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Found this posted by "dave" on Orlando Sentinel's 2nd article after this story broke, around July 17. For what it's worth . . . .

"I've seen this young lady and child in my place of work (I quit June 6, so not since the disapearance). The child was exuberant happy and healthy, a very pleasant child (and I don't usually like small children). The mother looked like a crack addict, and it was obvious that someone other than her was taking good care of the child. It wouldn't surprise me if she sold her child for drugs.

This is such a sad story at this point, we certainly don't need another trenton. My prayers to the grandparents and hopes for a happy ending."
    Does Casey look like a crack addict to anyone else? I didn't think she looked like a user (if she'd been using long). If he hadn't identified he recognized them both I would wonder if the woman he described was someone Casey had left Caylee with while she "worked".

Also, I wonder if she told her parents that she was paid by commission on her "event planning", to throw them off of why she didn't have regular checks and was often broke.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thatswhatshesaid For This Useful Post:

In most amusement parks, annual passes are scanned when the person on the pass enters the park. It should very easy to verify if Casey was at Universal and what days she entered park *if* she had a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by thatswhatshesaid View Post
    Does Casey look like a crack addict to anyone else? I didn't think she looked like a user (if she'd been using long). If he hadn't identified he recognized them both I would wonder if the woman he described was someone Casey had left Caylee with while she "worked".

Also, I wonder if she told her parents that she was paid by commission on her "event planning", to throw them off of why she didn't have regular checks and was often broke.
    No, she does not look like a long term crack or meth user, her teeth are too good.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast