744 users online (99 members and 645 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,285

    SPECULATIVE time line

    per what we know.....thanks for the idea suziQ this was my take below. Feel free to add or subtract

    sometime in june~june8: gparents are on vacation
    the week of june 8-14thish... gma back to work.. casey on mini vacation
    june 15th fathersday...go to the nursing home with gma...caylee that is
    june 16 gma sees door shut and assumes they are sleeping. does not see caylee again. does not talk to caylee again
    june 16-23 Casey is staying with amy and morales partying
    june 24 she talks to jesse. he hears caylee in the background saying get off the table he is on the way to resign his police job. they talk for 18 minutes
    june 27 she abandons her car at the check cashing place.
    june 30 the car is towed
    july 1-8 she is still with Amy and Morales and according to amy's facebook steals her cash but tells her the strange story about her getting up to put it away for a trip...one word there.....drunk...
    july 8-15 she is driving amy's car around has amy's stolen cash and checks (amy claims she cleared out her checking in her face book...of a grand)
    july 15 she picks up amy. at some point the cash and checks come out and/or her mother calls looking for her about the abandoned car and calls amy (which gma did state) and picks up her daughter who cannot produce Caylee. Casey tells gma to do what she wants or whatever....by the time she drives to the substation...it is closed....drives home.....family is there and they chew the fat for forty five more minutes....they call 911 and the officer shows up two hours later around midnight...AROUND THE TIME WHEN AMY WAS ON FACEBOOK MAKING THE COMMENT

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,285
    alksj
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    per what we know.....thanks for the idea suziQ this was my take below. Feel free to add or subtract

    sometime in june~june8: gparents are on vacation
    the week of june 8-14thish... gma back to work.. casey on mini vacation
    june 15th fathersday...go to the nursing home with gma...caylee that is
    june 16 gma sees door shut and assumes they are sleeping. does not see caylee again. does not talk to caylee again
    june 16-23 Casey is staying with amy and morales partying
    june 24 she talks to jesse. he hears caylee in the background saying get off the table he is on the way to resign his police job. they talk for 18 minutes
    june 27 she abandons her car at the check cashing place.
    june 30 the car is towed
    july 1-8 she is still with Amy and Morales and according to amy's facebook steals her cash but tells her the strange story about her getting up to put it away for a trip...one word there.....drunk...
    july 8-15 she is driving amy's car around has amy's stolen cash and checks (amy claims she cleared out her checking in her face book...of a grand)
    july 15 she picks up amy. at some point the cash and checks come out and/or her mother calls looking for her about the abandoned car and calls amy (which gma did state) and picks up her daughter who cannot produce Caylee. Casey tells gma to do what she wants or whatever....by the time she drives to the substation...it is closed....drives home.....family is there and they chew the fat for forty five more minutes....they call 911 and the officer shows up two hours later around midnight...AROUND THE TIME WHEN AMY WAS ON FACEBOOK MAKING THE COMMENT
    nn
    Last edited by nursebeeme; 07-24-2008 at 01:26 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,285
    Originally Posted by absolut
    I think the babysitter story would hold some amount of truth if Casey had a job.

    So I believe since nothing of Caylee's is missing she died or was killed on June 16th and buried in the backyard probably under the playhouse. Casey avoided but kept tabs on the house and gma and gpa whereabouts and knew when they were going on vacation or when they would be away. Then they locked the shed on her and she had to borrow a shovel to move Caylee to the trunk. From there who can be sure where Casey headed, but Jacksonville 140 miles away with a already decomposing body would affect the trunk. (weekend of 21-22nd would fit) alone is a possibility (jeff hopkins going is probably another lie) and then the car left at the Amscot on the 27th. Got a ride from the Amscot probably from Amy and went on with her life avoiding gma and the house. This theory basically dumps the call from Jesse to Casey on the 24th.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Polk County, Florida
    Posts
    7,217
    here's the timeline our local channel put together:

    http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar..._timeline.html

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,910
    For July 15th- While they were waiting for the police, Casey and Cindy got onto myspace and contact all her friends to "get the word out". She said she called the police around 10:00. So Amy might have gotten the message about Caylee being missing and then posted her comment on Facebook.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,681
    Bumping this up.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    For July 15th- While they were waiting for the police, Casey and Cindy got onto myspace and contact all her friends to "get the word out". She said she called the police around 10:00. So Amy might have gotten the message about Caylee being missing and then posted her comment on Facebook.
    I always wondered why Casey didn't contact her friends on My Space, Facebook etc. the first day when she "supposingly" went to pick up Caylee from the babysitter. An easier thing to have done was call 911.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15
    31 days, Casey likely lied that she had not seen Caylee for that length of time.
    Can the car's whereabouts be backtracked,or timelined? (I think she used Amy's car too.)
    When was it last seen before it was recovered with that smell of death, was that 31 days?
    Did Cindy not report the car missing for 31 days?
    What I am getting at is that if Caylee was missing for 31 days she likely was not dead for 31 days or the decomp in the car would have been even more STRANGE. 31 days in a hot car in Florida?
    Where would the car be parked for 31 days? Casey could not have been driving around with a body in the trunk for more than a few days.
    She could have left the body of Caylee somewhere and then put it in the car after the fact, and then got rid of it ......

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    818
    What were the dates Casey was staying with Tony? Those should be included.
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    WASHINGTON
    Posts
    1,171
    Amy says, The week of July 4th from Tuesday to Saturday Casey stayed with her. (July1st - July 5th). The three weeks before that she was staying at Tony's. This was from Amy's Testimony.
    "What you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing: it also depends on what sort of person you are." - C.S. Lewis


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    646
    This is my theory, Please read..
    The family all argued (on Fathers Day or the day after) over the grandpops money being stolen by Casey.
    They (Cindy and George) tell Casey to get out, or she leaves due to arguing.
    Her and Caylee sleep in the car because they have nowhere to go. But Casey still wants to party, go out with Tony, etc. So while she does all this, Caylees by herself in the car sleeping. (thats why as Mama Cindy said Casey carries a spare key in her pocket for the locked car doors, so she can get Caylee out when shes done partying).
    Till Casey gets back to Caylee after partying, Caylee suffocated in the car. Casey realizes she neglected her, so she cannot report it to authorities, so she either burns Caylee (which I doubt) or more than likely buries her or throws her in the water and then makes up the babysitter story.
    This is my theory since the beginning and the evidence of the arguing in the house solidifies it all. Also the evidence of trash in the car shows me they were living in the car.
    The grandparents don't want to admit to the arguing on Fathers Day, and they are in denial because they don't want to feel like anything is their fault about Casey and Caylee having to live in a car after their argument. Thus they believe their lying daughter Casey.
    End of theory and rant.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Short_Stuff View Post
    This is my theory since the beginning and the evidence of the arguing in the house solidifies it all. Also the evidence of trash in the car shows me they were living in the car.

    Nah. You haven't seen my van. Shoes, backpacks, toys, papers, crayons, jackets, clean diapers, diaper bag, dolls, towels, etc
    There is ABSOLUTELY something not right about all this! It has sent up red flags since day one.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15
    Short Stuff,
    Something like your theory is very possible. The only question for me is when? Could have been Father's Day or maybe it could have been later?
    d

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    9,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Short_Stuff View Post
    This is my theory, Please read..
    The family all argued (on Fathers Day or the day after) over the grandpops money being stolen by Casey.
    They (Cindy and George) tell Casey to get out, or she leaves due to arguing.
    Her and Caylee sleep in the car because they have nowhere to go. But Casey still wants to party, go out with Tony, etc. So while she does all this, Caylees by herself in the car sleeping. (thats why as Mama Cindy said Casey carries a spare key in her pocket for the locked car doors, so she can get Caylee out when shes done partying).
    Till Casey gets back to Caylee after partying, Caylee suffocated in the car. Casey realizes she neglected her, so she cannot report it to authorities, so she either burns Caylee (which I doubt) or more than likely buries her or throws her in the water and then makes up the babysitter story.
    This is my theory since the beginning and the evidence of the arguing in the house solidifies it all. Also the evidence of trash in the car shows me they were living in the car.
    The grandparents don't want to admit to the arguing on Fathers Day, and they are in denial because they don't want to feel like anything is their fault about Casey and Caylee having to live in a car after their argument. Thus they believe their lying daughter Casey.
    End of theory and rant.
    I agree. I bet she was living in the car on the nights she didn't stay with Tony or Amy. (And where was Caylee those nights?)



Similar Threads

  1. Time Line
    By Compassionate Reader in forum West Memphis III
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:33 PM
  2. New Time Line - Smell in the car?
    By WillenFan21 in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:59 AM
  3. The Time Line
    By CW in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:14 AM