Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone interested in posting a summary of the events of the day for catch up?

I don't understand UNLESS the Anthony's know Caylee is dead why they don't have what Caylee was wearing that day on their fliers? Unless Casey "couldn't remember,.." WHY hasn't any of the media asked this?

I definitely read Luminol was used somewhere.
Now to start digging for that quote...

To answer how you can get xanax. Casey could have had a script, steal it, order it online without a script, or buy it off the street.

Watching Greta now, talking about the tip the GM got , I will do more research on the zanny being xanax that I found in the urban dictionary in the morning my 17 month is up again,

Not sure, but I think the detective said the stain reacted to a blacklight. I'm sure luminol was used at some point, but I don't know if that has been publicly stated.

suziq said that above and I agree... from the bond hearing the det. stated that a stain in the trunk was positive under the blacklight and would require further testing. I am sure luminol was one of them but it was not, as suzi said, publicly stated.

The only thing I remember about Luminol is our own speculation. I also don't remember reading anything that said Casey had ZG's number, they got it from the card.

I wonder if Casey was using ZG's identity to fund her nights out, etc.

I do buy into the xanax theory a little too.

CC in response to your post from the previous thread:

My daughter's friend just od on oxycodone. My first response was "How the heck did he get that?" The only time I'd heard it used was when my brother was taking it for pain (cancer). Thanks for letting me know.

Poll results from Nancy Grace:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Do you believe the Anthony family that a rotting pizza explains the foul odor in Casey Anthony's car trunk?
Yes, makes sense to me2%36 No, give me a break95%1929 I don't know3%66 Total Votes: 2031 This is not a scientific poll

greta....dr baden....detective saw hairs with the naked eye....hair from a live person is very different than a dead person under the microscope...when it was deposited and used for paternity test/to match with father

Sorry--I can't figure out how to quote from the closed thread, but re Zenaida's cell phone, according to the affidavit, Casey didn't know Zenaida's cell phone number at the time the police interviewed her.

On page 1 of 4, it states that when Casey went to pick up Caylee and no one answered the door:
"She tried calling Zenaida's cell phone (number unknown) and got no answer"

The police called the number from the card Zenaida filled out when she viewed the apartment. On page 3 of 4, it says
"While the defendant was with Detective Wells, I called the Zenaida Gonzalez I identified from the Sawgrass Apartments"

I think greta is now done.....she has moved on to something else...dorko! she had one small chunk with Dr. Baden

While someone is pondering the events of the day with the intention of a summary, (please God-lol) I will let you know that "Zannythe Nanny" really and truly resonates and it would not surprise me if you-all didnot just crack this wide open...she killed her by an od of Xanax-perhaps at the beach???

Ok...if as Busylady stated that Casey only had an address, but not her number (strange if she was babysitting her kid that you wouldn't have her phone number) then she very well could have stolen her identity...I hear that kind of stuff can be bought.

there will be more.....maybe...I have to pee first but will report back if there is actually no....she is having brad cooper on and why does brad cooper want to see the autopsy of his dead wife! dude!

it was the nanny at the beach with zanny.....yup believe...I think that about sums it up LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123