Caylee Anthony 2 years old #12 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

believe09

Reaction score
Please continue here-recaps are welcome!!!

Fox news said there will be a presser in about an hour and 35 minutes.

does anyone know what website I would look at to get a live feed for the press conference? I am afraid if I watch it on Fox News that they will not have it all.
What time was it going to be? 3:45? 4:00?

does anyone know what website I would look at to get a live feed for the press conference? I am afraid if I watch it on Fox News that they will not have it all.
What time was it going to be? 3:45? 4:00?

http://www.wftv.com/index.html is the local station down there, they may have the press conf vid. I'm not sure what time, I'm thinking 4-4:15ish , maybe 4:30(eastern time). I know on FOX they said an hour and thirty five mins, but I'm not sure I was actually watching it live, or if I'd rewound and was watching it delayed

It came up

Not Found The requested URL /index.htmle was not found on this server.

Do I just refresh it when the actual press conference comes on?

I think it's kind of funny that Grandma won't comment on the concrete slab. She never had a shortage of comments for anything else... That speaks volumes IMO.

http://www.wftv.com/index.html is the local station down there, they may have the press conf vid. I'm not sure what time, I'm thinking 4-4:15ish , maybe 4:30(eastern time). I know on FOX they said an hour and thirty five mins, but I'm not sure I was actually watching it live, or if I'd rewound and was watching it delayed

cool, thanks...that helps me out..i'll start checking foxnews around 3'ish...(central time here)

It came up

Not Found The requested URL /index.htmle was not found on this server.

Do I just refresh it when the actual press conference comes on?

you've got an e that doesn't belong there >> index.html, not index.htmle. remove the e in the address, then refresh and the main news page should come up.

This case is making me sick and I'm frustrated.

I have a suggestion, and I would just go ahead and do it myself but I'm at work and will not be able to focus on this until late tonight.

Yes, the family is acting shady, and we all know that, BUT THIS IS NOT YET A MURDER INVESTIGATION. Therefore, I think we should continue to focus on the fact that this little girl is MISSING. (And I think we should do whatever we can to find her).

How about starting a new thread under the forum titled something like "TOOLS TO HELP FIND CAYLEE". We could post the picture someone did earlier of Caylee with blonde hair (nice job, btw!) We also could use google earth to post graphics of the Georgia area of Caylee citings, possibly with suggestions of places locals could look. (We could also do this with FL). Basically, let's start a thread with tools for people in those areas who may just be lurking on WS for more information to help participate in the search for Caylee.

I have nothing against threads talking with speculation (obviously) but I'm frustrated to the point where I'm trying to think of ways we can be more useful and resourceful to people searching for Caylee.

Anyone with me??

What is wrong with this site it has been so bogged down?

thank you for all your help and the links,..
how do you know who is a MOD? Someone needs to PM one and have them close the last thread.

What is wrong with this site it has been so bogged down?

It's been especially busy here and the server is having a tough time
handling all of the traffic.
The adms have told us a bigger server will be coming soon.:)

It is so bogged down I am actually reading on another forum while waiting for these pages to load. I HATE the other forum and I love Websleuths but am so frustrated with these sloooow loading pages and inability to post a message.

OMG!!! I just checked Lee's myspace page and on it for his mood is jedi. I looked up jedi awhile back because a friend and I wanted to know what it means and it means:

means disguise their presence effectively making themselves invisible

I wonder if thats a clue that things are going to go down??? The mood was posted today!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77598266

This case is making me sick and I'm frustrated.

I have a suggestion, and I would just go ahead and do it myself but I'm at work and will not be able to focus on this until late tonight.

Yes, the family is acting shady, and we all know that, BUT THIS IS NOT YET A MURDER INVESTIGATION. Therefore, I think we should continue to focus on the fact that this little girl is MISSING. (And I think we should do whatever we can to find her).

How about starting a new thread under the forum titled something like "TOOLS TO HELP FIND CAYLEE". We could post the picture someone did earlier of Caylee with blonde hair (nice job, btw!) We also could use google earth to post graphics of the Georgia area of Caylee citings, possibly with suggestions of places locals could look. (We could also do this with FL). Basically, let's start a thread with tools for people in those areas who may just be lurking on WS for more information to help participate in the search for Caylee.

I have nothing against threads talking with speculation (obviously) but I'm frustrated to the point where I'm trying to think of ways we can be more useful and resourceful to people searching for Caylee.

Anyone with me??

I am totally with you Olive!
But as I stated in my first post, I think there is a reason why LE has not focused on searching (seemingly).
I am anxious to see what the press conference brings in the form of new information.
My biggest concern was what appears to be a lack of requests from LE to the public to come forward with info.

I suppose LE has been wrong before, but I just cannot imagine that they would not be more aggressive in publicly searching for this child if they thought she was alive.

Again I ask, where are the tips that are coming in to LE, not Cindy?
Should the public waste their energy chasing Cindy's stories, that may be leading them in the opposite direction of Caylee?

Point me to tips given to anyone other then Cindy, and I promise I will go search myself.

Anyone with me??
I don't mean to put a damper on your idea because anything that keeps this girl in the public focus is a good thing, but I think most everyone on these boards is already on the lookout for Caylee in the unlikely event that we'd see her out and about somewhere.

The problem with doing anything of a structured nature is that no one has the first idea of where to even start to look. The mother lied about the babysitter's location - we don't even know if there is another person with whom Casey left her child. No description, no nothing.

I'm hoping the forensic results come in soon to eliminate the uncertainty of whether Caylee is alive.

I'm also hoping that Casey gets off her *advertiser censored* and starts doing something the slightest bit constructive to find the daughter she seems to be in no hurry to locate (another reason why many people think she may no longer be alive).

This might have been discussed in Thread #11.... I just read this on myfoxorlando.com:

"Cindy Anthony says there have been two reported sightings of Caylee Marie Anthony in Georgia and she believes the child is with someone heading to Charlotte, N.C. "We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains. It looks like she's headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. ... This is all very encouraging right now."

When this lead is proved to be a hoax -- I'm assuming Cindy will tell everyone that the girl was abducted by aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado