Pictured: The TV Rabbit that tells young muslims to "kill and eat Jews"

This is disgusting.

Not to make light of this but didn't I recently read that Muslims think the Jewish are pigs and wouldn't this clash with them not eating pork? They aren't consistent here. :confused:

This is disgusting.

Not to make light of this but didn't I recently read that Muslims think the Jewish are pigs and wouldn't this clash with them not eating pork? They aren't consistent here. :confused:

LOL Pan....thats a good point:)
And in the meantime, while they propogate stuff like that, over here in the wonderfully(NOT!!!) Politically Correct UK...we will now make our Police Dogs wear "booties" on their feet before entering muslim homes incase we "offend" them:rolleyes:

LOL Pan....thats a good point:)
And in the meantime, while they propogate stuff like that, over here in the wonderfully(NOT!!!) Politically Correct UK...we will now make our Police Dogs wear "booties" on their feet before entering muslim homes incase we "offend" them:rolleyes:

What will they do before entering pagan, atheist, Jewish, Buddhist and Christian homes?

:rolleyes:

I have no idea Texana and I dont know about the others but here Christians are now at the very bottom of the Totem Pole anyway:(

Wow...gotta hand it to them ,at least they are right out there in the middle of the road about exactly where they are coming from.
Unlike all of their politically correct sob sister advocates here in the U.S. who are constantly trying to deny and mitigate the savagery that lies at the center of this particular belief system.
It was good to see it was condemned by by rational Muslims.

Not too long ago, it was a Mickey Mouse looking character the extremist were using to spew their hatreds against Jews. As if their hatred isn't awful enough, they make it all the more awful by finding it logical to brainwash kids with this crap. :(

I guess I will never understand how people can hate the way that they do.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back