Ex-Astronout: ALIENS ARE REAL !!!!!

I read this but I dont believe in aliens so I guess I am a skeptic:)

It might be fun for a forgotten astronaut to start these stories. :crazy::crazy:

Like they say, it is better to be in the media for any reason than to be forgotten.

Edgar Mitchell is telling the Truth. Here's a great link to a site which discusses this phenomenon, and more:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/

I have had so-called High Strangeness episodes my entire life. Millions of people around the world report these strange type happenings as well. Another great site to investigate re: the alien phenomenon is THE INTRUDERS FOUNDATION. Mr. Budd Hopkins works with abductees.

Here's a link to his website:

http://www.intrudersfoundation.org/inside.html

One last link: This is a link to the documentary entitled, "TOUCHED." Three abductees discuss their abductions. It took a lot of courage for these three folks to put themselves out there re: their experiences -- more and more folks are speaking out re: their strange experiences.

Here's a link to TOUCHED: http://www.blinddogfilms.com/touched/

Harvard psychiatrist Dr. John Mack worked extensively with abductees and received a helluva lot of flack for doing so by his peers. I so much admired Mack -- unfortunately, he was killed in an auto/pedestrian accident in England a few years ago.

I know this topic is really a hard one for many to wrap their heads around -- it was for ME, too! But even as a young girl, I've always believed there was other Life around the Universe!

A great Italian resarcher, Paola Harris, has a great website re: this subject, too. Just GOOGLE her and you'll find her...

Didn't one of the other astronauts say they also believed in UFO's? IIRC it was quite awhile ago. Just can't remember when or who it was ...

Anyway, I have an open mind about it. I have seen some pretty weird things in the sky. That doesn't mean they were UFO's but ... ?

Talisman,

I read your tag line and feel that somewhere, perhaps, you know more about this than you think!

I always try to be as honest and as forthright as I possibly can be. When I say I 'know' there is other life in this Universe, I KNOW. I'm not a psychotic, I don't hallucinate, I don't drink, I don't sleepwalk, and I don't use drugs (don't smoke either). I realized when I started a thread re: what happened to me the night of June 5, 2004, that there were quite a few WS'ers who had also had moments of high strangeness episodes happen to them, too. Most, however (and I can't say that I blame them), didn't want to discuss it much. But several, however, wrote to me privately and informed me of their experiences.

I would have LOVED to have continued that thread. I will bet dollars to doughnuts many WS'ers would have become enlightened as to their own experiences re: phenomenon, if that thread had expanded.

I found out some 'things' about myself approximately 1-1/2 years ago. During that time, and continuing today, I have met other Experiencers (a term I prefer to use rather than 'abductee').

We are truly not alone in this Universe! We have another Universal family out there; some are truly benevolent, some are not. Others...somewhere in between, just as with us humans.

Monsignor Balducci of the Vatican has voiced his opinion on this subject (he believes) and has stated that, in his opinion (and I second this) 'humans are at the bottom of the spiritual ladder in this Universe.' Most of these Beings have technology far beyond what we have (which explains the 'high strangeness' aspects of this phenomenon -- at least part of it). Many of these Beings are also spiritually enlightened.

There really are some wonderful websites to spend some time at, if you've a mind and have any interest at all in this subject.

I guarantee you -- you won't be bored. :D:rolleyes:

I try to keep an open mind but unless an alien turns up at my doorstep and introduces himself personally I'm wary of stories like this.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: That made me laugh!!!!!

I try to keep an open mind but unless an alien turns up at my doorstep and introduces himself personally I'm wary of stories like this.

:blowkiss: Cheko1. If one ever drops by I'll post the photos.
:camera: :alien:

I am always amazed that so many will believe in "God" (of some flavor or another) with no proof other than belief and the "I just know God exists" paradigm, but will not even contemplate the possibility that life beyond this infinitesimally small planet (or dimension, for some schools of though) of ours could possibly exist.

From the comments I see above I am actually impressed that everyone seems to at least allow the possibility, which is a rare thing indeed. By this point often you have one or two posters stating adamantly that we (all the inhabitants of this small blue planet) are the only life in all of creation. I applaud websleuthers for at least allowing a skeptic (meaning still open) view of this. I guess that allowing for all possibilities is a large part of being a sleuther...my hat is off and my glass is raised to you all.

I am always amazed that so many will believe in "God" (of some flavor or another) with no proof other than belief and the "I just know God exists" paradigm, but will not even contemplate the possibility that life beyond this infinitesimally small planet (or dimension, for some schools of though) of ours could possibly exist.

From the comments I see above I am actually impressed that everyone seems to at least allow the possibility, which is a rare thing indeed. By this point often you have one or two posters stating adamantly that we (all the inhabitants of this small blue planet) are the only life in all of creation. I applaud websleuthers for at least allowing a skeptic (meaning still open) view of this. I guess that allowing for all possibilities is a large part of being a sleuther...my hat is off and my glass is raised to you all.

Well...

It's hard to say you believe this or that without proof right? I believe in ghosts, yet I don't have explicit proof they exist. At least, not much that I can show to others as undeniable proof.

I like your post. Mostly for the fact that you mentioned 'other dimensions'. If you have different spectrums of light, is it that hard to fathom different dimensions?

But my thoughts on aliens are this. There's scientific proof that our universe is still expanding. That being the case, we are far from the center of orign in our expanding universe. So out of millions of galaxies, solar systems and planets, we are the only ones to have intelligent life?

Better yet, where is the undeniable proof that human life started on this planet? :alien:

Well...

It's hard to say you believe this or that without proof right? I believe in ghosts, yet I don't have explicit proof they exist. At least, not much that I can show to others as undeniable proof.

I like your post. Mostly for the fact that you mentioned 'other dimensions'. If you have different spectrums of light, is it that hard to fathom different dimensions?

But my thoughts on aliens are this. There's scientific proof that our universe is still expanding. That being the case, we are far from the center of orign in our expanding universe. So out of millions of galaxies, solar systems and planets, we are the only ones to have intelligent life?

Better yet, where is the undeniable proof that human life started on this planet? :alien:

I totally agree! :)

This isn't new news from Mitchell... he has been saying stuff like this for a while. Think on this though: if the gov't was so awesome in covering up aliens visiting us, then why haven't they hushed Mitchell up, yet? Seriously... if the gov't was serious about hiding something, that man would have long been shut up if what he is saying is true.

in re: gov't silencing mitchell i'd like to say this.

the govt knows the game very well, they invented it. Several high profile astronaut type people have written books and done the lecture circuit, but none of them have had proof, real physical evidence. the ones that do, or that acquire, or COULD acquire proof, as soon as they start to flip, an 'accident' occurs.
it's very easy for them to say that someone like mitchell is just trying to get attention, as long as he doesn't have what you call evidence or proof, or a secret recording of someone admitting guilt.

here is a list i have kept a copy of , i don't recall who made it but its a list of people who have been 'removed'.
*********************************************************************************************

I appreciate all the contributions -- even those of people bullied. For my list compilation to date, I have only those killed or presumed killed while investigating major conspiracies -- some clearly NWO/illuminati potential, some perhaps related to 'big picture conspiracies.'

-------------------
Phil Schneider -- claimed witness to an underground battle with 'greys' at Dulce, NM
Strangulation in his home

John O'Neill -- testified on the US hampering investigations of Bin Laden in early '01
Immolation, WTC

Professor Jeong Im -- plus 39 other microbiologists who died under suspicious circumstances 2001-2005
Stabbed in a parking garage

David Kelly — WMD debunker
Suspicious "suicide"

(four of Jessica Lynch's rescuers) Petty Officer First Class David M. Tapper, Lance Cpl. Sok Khak Ung, Spc Josh Daniel Speer, Kyle Edward Williams. The latter three died under odd circumstances. Tapper was killed in Afghanistan.

Joseph Daniel 'Danny' Casolaro -- Journalist writing about Dulce events Suspicious "suicide"

Mark Lombardi — conceptual artist working on revealing Bush financial fraud

James Hatfield — author, working on an unauthorized bio of GW Bush
"suicide"

Bob Stevens — photo editor at American Media
Anthrax "letter"

Steve Kangas — writer and liberal website owner
Suspicious "suicide"

William Cooper — radio host, author, activist and conspiracy theorist
Shot by Sheriffs deputies in plain clothes

Cats Falck — journalist investigating arms and high tech trafficking

Michael Zebuhr — student 9/11 researcher
"hit"

James Forrestal — Secretary of the Navy and anti-Communist and possibly anti-Zionist
Suspicious "suicide"

Dr. Eugene Mallove — physicist and proponent of Cold Fusion
murdered

Robin Cook — British cabinet member who resigned over Iraq
Suspicious heart attack

Paul Klebnikov — journalist investigating Chechen rebels' ties to a Russian tycoon
murdered

Jude Kemper — documentary filmmaker pursuing Dick Cheney 'Satanic allegations'
disappeared

Gary Webb — journalist who revealed the CIA/crack cocaine connection
Suspicious "suicide"

Terry Yeakey — cop alleged to have found very suspicious evidence at the OK City bomb site
suspicious "suicide"

Michael Loudenslager — GSA employee at the Murrah building. Seen rescuing people in the morning, but found dead at his desk in the bombed building days later.

Dr. Don Chumley, Jack Colvert, Jackie Majors and Buddy Youngblood all died unusual deaths after the OK City bombing. All had seen Loudenslager aiding in the rescue.

Adamo Bove & Costas Tsalikidis — Italian engineers who had eavesdropped on CIA, SISMA, secret service and others involved in illegal torture, among other things.
"suicide"

I can't validate the things on that list, but one I can validate that isn't on there, all of the working rocket scientists on the team of dr wehrner von braun, died within a week of each other, under various circumstances, and dr von braun was known to have leaked information to different people. (he was also hitlers main rocket scientist, imported to the us under project paperclip, this is verifiable as well.)

enjoy
~lwr~

I believe in life on other planets but I am very skeptical that they are visiting us? If they are what is behind their strange attraction to farms and lonely roads?

Man I tell you wut. A couple of my favorite people to check out are Billy Meier and Alex Collier. Thier stories of the 'alien conspiracy' are different from each other, but have strange similarities. One speaks of an alien race that had created us through genetics. We became unruly and had to flee the control of these overseers (can you say, (Star Trek; Space Seed episode?).

Both stories are...entertaining. If you have a couple of hours to devote to it, watch the videos from Alex Collier on his site that I pasted below.

**spoiler**
A lot of dates that he has stated aliens were going to show themselves, WW3 was going to start, or a total cataclysm have come and gone.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_andromedacom.htm

If you have another day, you can look at Billy's site (there's many) that holds info on what he is talking about:

http://www.crystalinks.com/billy_meier.html

I believe in life on other planets but I am very skeptical that they are visiting us? If they are what is behind their strange attraction to farms and lonely roads?

Don't forget anal probes.:waitasec:

I think we could be like the galactic Disneyland(but messier). Maybe they just book a berth on the Princess star ship and come on over for a vacation. Cruise around, see what the Earth is up to.

Lol, I've always figured we were like that "untouched" Amazon tribe that was such a big deal awhile back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life
Back