1166 users online (200 members and 966 guests)  

Websleuths News

6 YR Old Left By Bus Driver On Side Of Road After Getting On Wrong Bus

This is absolutely unbelievable. Glad to hear this bus driver is no longer operating a bus. They don't need to be.

A North Carolina second-grader was left on the side of the road alone after a school bus driver told him he was on the wrong bus and had to get off, WRAL reports.
    Lisa McGlohon watched son Brady, 6, get on the bus for school and thought everything was OK.
    Instead, the bus driver told Brady he was not on his assigned bus and dropped him back off on the corner by himself even though the bus was going to the boy's school.
    "He is 6 years old and he shouldn't be left alone at any given time, McGlohon told WRAL. more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390381,00.html

Thats just disgusting. I hope he would have been able to live with his conscience had anything happened to this poor child. How can people be soooo mean
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Stupid is as stupid does.

You wouldn't think any bus driver would be so stupid, but then, I can't see why a 35 year old female teacher would want to "date" a 16 year old boy.

You wouldn't think any bus driver would be so stupid, but then, I can't see why a 35 year old female teacher would want to "date" a 16 year old boy.

Thankfully the little boy is all right!

Quote Originally Posted by Texana View Post

Thankfully the little boy is all right!
    I think that what is boils down to. It doesn't take much to get a license to drive a bus. But that doesn't mean the same person has common sense. At least the supervisor for this driver had enough common sense to fire the driver.

Oh man, being ina school system where the buses are NOTORIOUS for "losing" kids the first few weeks of school, this is one of my biggest fears. I take my son to school for 3 weeks at the beginning of the school year just because they plan everything soo poorly and have "lost" him in the past (and many other kids). Usually after the first few weeks they get all of the kinks worked out.
    Just imagine if that poor boy had knocked on the door of a RSO
    You won't cry for my absence, I know -
    You forgot me long ago. Am I that unimportant...?
    Am I so insignificant...? Isn't something missing?
    Isn't someone missing me?
    Evanescence
    Please take a moment to see Deanna's Age progression here:
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    Deanna Merryfield-missing from Killeen,Tx since July 1990
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106164

Quote Originally Posted by MissieMt View Post
    Oh man, being ina school system where the buses are NOTORIOUS for "losing" kids the first few weeks of school, this is one of my biggest fears. I take my son to school for 3 weeks at the beginning of the school year just because they plan everything soo poorly and have "lost" him in the past (and many other kids). Usually after the first few weeks they get all of the kinks worked out.
    Just imagine if that poor boy had knocked on the door of a RSO
    OH Dear God.

Time to find were the unemployment line is I think!
    Joann thank you for showing me all the beautiful things in this world especially yourself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nappy2 View Post
    Time to find were the unemployment line is I think!
    Or time to find a jail cell! Thats neglect, wreckless endangerment, or something!