Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Nancy Grace right now. Why is Tara (Casey's friend) even on here? She hasn't provided any information and she seems shady to me because she is dodging Nancy's questions. Seems as if she is trying to ride this 15-mins of fame to me. :mad:

Swannie

Brought this over from the last thread

JMO, like i said today Casey sounds like my daughter who is bi-polar manic depressive, stole my car, money, credit card fraud, shop lifting and etc.. she will go on the shopping binges after coming off a downward spiral for a high. when she is on a downward spiral she hears voices and lies all the time, she is out of control. and she just called me my daughter with a very soft voice that is the sign she is on her way down, she has a upbeat voice and giggly when she is on a high.

jmo, i think the LE will have a hard time with Casey, because she believes the lies are really true. The sad part a child is missing and the Mother of that child is very sick,
JMO

Cindy needs her own attorney, George has kept his mouth clamped. Casey already has one. Yep Cindy used PD to scare Casey into telling her where Caylee was. Casey did not cave and Cindy used auto theft threat to further weaken her. Yup Casey 31 day comment to her brother Lee did it for Cindy.

15th of July (Cindy 911 call) back to 15th of June (Fathers Day Cindy/Caylee visit)
........31 DAYS......... ??????

Friend Tara is hesitating a lot. Can't "get into specifics" of the phone call she had with Casey. Only job she thought Casey had was with Universal. Casey was the one that was raising Caylee, not her mother. Didn't know who the "nanny" was.

At the end of the brief interview, Tara said she was calling from Michigan. I wonder if she's on vacation there or what? She talked about things that happened in the last month.

Nancy Grace says that attorney Jose Baez failed to follow though on meeting with the police.

Her profile was NOT private two seconds ago when I posted the link. When I went to look at her pictures, I was told the profile is now private. And I see that she's online. Guess she figured others would be looking at her page now that she was on NG.

At the end of the brief interview, Tara said she was calling from Michigan. I wonder if she's on vacation there or what? She talked about things that happened in the last month.

Nancy Grace says that attorney Jose Baez failed to follow though on meeting with the police.

I think I heard her say her and her husband moved there. Her myspace says Orlando and Michigan. Guess we'll have to wait for the NG transcripts.

I believe the friend said she lived in Michigan...if I heard correctly. Maybe Casey just painted a different picture for her friend from far away. She is either easily fooled by Casey or she is trying to make Casey look like a better person than from what we are hearing.

Hahaha..
On NG, Baez did NOT meet with LE 30 minutes after the show as he said he would do.

Mike Brooks: "Baez is too busy running his piehole"

Now THAT's a great signature line for someone.

I had very little sleep last night. Do I understand this right? Decaying garbage releases cadaverine and putrescine too? It's not shocking about meat...but even vegetables?

"A bag of garbage smells for a very simple reason. It contains decaying, putrescible materials such as meat or vegetables or diapers. As meat decays, it attracts bacteria that feast on the amino acids in the meat's proteins. Vegetables also can rot and slowly liquefy as microbes attack the vegetables' cell structure and the fermenting liquids warm up the garbage bag. As more gasses and liquids are produced, the bag may rupture. It may sound gross, but it is just garbage at work.

The odors from the decomposition process are a variety of goodies with nasty sounding names. After all, who wants to invite “cadaverine” or “putrescine” over for dinner? Although these smells are obnoxious, they don't pose a health threat. However, the rats and flies attracted by rotting garbage do. These “vectors” spread diseases that can be serious to humans if they get into our food supplies."

http://wasteage.com/mag/waste_smell_garbage/

She did say that a lot of the friends pitched in to watch Caylee which I found interesting.

tara is on because this case has hit a lull..... they cannot quit reporting because there are so many things on hold......ALL BECAUSE OF CASEY I MIGHT ADD

So Casey had Caylee with her everywhere she went and all her friends took turns babysitting her. Still no one knows who Zanny is.

Her friend Tera didn't seem to want to out Casey either. They don't want to disrupt the party crowd.

I know this probably was mentioned by I have forgotten. Was Casey arrested the night they reported Caylee missing, or the next day?

IF it was the next day then that may have given the family time to have gotten the truth out of Casey.

We may still have obstruction of justice. It's not clear yet IMHO. This could be why Cindy now tries to say the trunk smelled like pizza. NOW she may be covering something.

Her profile was NOT private two seconds ago when I posted the link. When I went to look at her pictures, I was told the profile is now private. And I see that she's online. Guess she figured others would be looking at her page now that she was on NG.

Her profile was private earlier in the week. I tried to look at it on Monday or Tuesday. Most of Casey's current friends have set their profiles to private.

LOL next time, click save page on your toolbar then you can post it on photobucket! Either that or save it another way. Those people are quick. :eek:

Oh yeah it does show her online right now...she wasted no time jumping on the computer.

"Curious, how do you explain that 2 different dogs hit the exact same spots?"

sure, something in those spots is giving off a false positive. do i think that is whats happening? not really.

does anyone know if there was anything mechanically wrong with the car when it was towed? was it broken down as casey claimed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah