Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

I wish that someone would bring up Zanny the Nanny with Nancy Grace! Someone e-mail or call in, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by olive View Post
    Did it say anything interesting?
    I didn't even get a chance to look. The first thing I did was go to her pictures and it told me it was private. It was literally seconds after she got off of NG. Her headline does say "HOPING FOR CAYLEE'S SAFE RETURN AND FOR AN ANGEL TO COMFORT MY BFF CASEY!"

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Quote Originally Posted by jep0216 View Post
    I didn't even get a chance to look. The first thing I did was go to her pictures and it told me it was private. It was literally seconds after she got off of NG. Her headline does say "HOPING FOR CAYLEE'S SAFE RETURN AND FOR AN ANGEL TO COMFORT MY BFF CASEY!"
    BFF= Best Friend Forever
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

I guarantee my BFF always KNEW who was babysitting my daughter when she was little. Heck, my BFF was on the call list or any emergency.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Okay, I am sure the answer to this is lost in here somewhere. I have read references to a picture of Caylee with bruises that the detective has. I have read that someone verified they had seen bruises on Caylee. Is there more information on that? Where did the he get the picture? Who seen the bruises?

As I said I am sure it is somewhere, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by liljim View Post
    "Curious, how do you explain that 2 different dogs hit the exact same spots?"

sure, something in those spots is giving off a false positive. do i think that is whats happening? not really.

does anyone know if there was anything mechanically wrong with the car when it was towed? was it broken down as casey claimed?
    The dogs are trained to exclude other odors. They can also tell between a deceased human and a deceased animal, for example. I'm sure mistakes can happen, but rarely. Especially, w/two dogs...and the blacklight.

Here is a thread for the 911 calls: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...32#post2415132
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Her profile was NOT private two seconds ago when I posted the link. When I went to look at her pictures, I was told the profile is now private. And I see that she's online. Guess she figured others would be looking at her page now that she was on NG.
    I still have the page up before she changed it to private, but I know if I refresh it, I'll get the private notice, so I won't touch it for now, lol
    "Just IMO"

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    I guarantee my BFF always KNEW who was babysitting my daughter when she was little. Heck, my BFF was on the call list or any emergency.
    BFF seems to be used very casually these days... almost like an endearment between girls rather than actual best friends.

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    Seriously! Especially since "Zanny" apparently babysat her for the last year and a half.

I know this may be a dumb thought but I'll say it anyway...I know they found the alleged Zanny (whatever her full name is), and that this Zanny said she had no idea who Casey or Caylee or any of them was. Is the LE just buying that? What if...and it's a BIG what if...this Zanny was lying. I know the rebuttal to this is that LE showed Casey a line up or a picture of this Zanny and she couldn't ID her or said she didn't know her or something along those lines, but maybe if, again IF, Zanny was the one lying, maybe Casey really did fear something bad would happen, and therefore, pretended not to know her. I know I know...not likely, but its a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelfoo View Post
    Okay, I am sure the answer to this is lost in here somewhere. I have read references to a picture of Caylee with bruises that the detective has. I have read that someone verified they had seen bruises on Caylee. Is there more information on that? Where did the he get the picture? Who seen the bruises?

As I said I am sure it is somewhere, sorry.
    The information came from the Detective. He stated that a person (beauty operator) contacted them saying that she had seen bruises and a mark under Caylee's eye. He said it independently validated a cell phone photo which showed the mark under her eye. He did not say who owned the cell phone.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by InsomniacWoman View Post
    I still have the page up before she changed it to private, but I know if I refresh it, I'll get the private notice, so I won't touch it for now, lol
    Don't!!!! Take screen shots of it if you can. Look through the comments on the front page to see if there is anything out of the ordinary!!! I wish I had looked at the comments before I went to the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by InsomniacWoman View Post
    SAVE IT!! Do you know how?! I don't know about your toolbar...but mine has a little page with a pencil that says Page next to it. Click on that. Then hit Save as.... It will save it to your computer. Then you can upload the whole page to Photobucket.

I wish I knew how to do those mirror page things or tinyurls, but I don't. LOL
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Seriously! Especially since "Zanny" apparently babysat her for the last year and a half.

I know this may be a dumb thought but I'll say it anyway...I know they found the alleged Zanny (whatever her full name is), and that this Zanny said she had no idea who Casey or Caylee or any of them was. Is the LE just buying that? What if...and it's a BIG what if...this Zanny was lying. I know the rebuttal to this is that LE showed Casey a line up or a picture of this Zanny and she couldn't ID her or said she didn't know her or something along those lines, but maybe if, again IF, Zanny was the one lying, maybe Casey really did fear something bad would happen, and therefore, pretended not to know her. I know I know...not likely, but its a thought!
    Good theory, but if that were the case, why would Casey have ever told LE zanny's name to begin with? If she truly was afraid and didn't want anyone to know where her daughter was out of fear, it seems she wouldn't have given the name of the woman, IMO.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16980221/index.html great video also, was there ever a sheriff briefing today?

SS...I'm not sure how to save it....the last time I tried to save a Myspace page when it was still public (and the person put it to Private later), it didn't work...

Jep...oh believe me, I won't refresh it or cancel out the page. I'm trying to take a screen shot of it, but my dang laptop gives me a hard time whenever I try and do screen shots, and that's what I'm on right now.
    But I'll go through the comments now and see if there's anything worthwhile
    "Just IMO"

That station above said they were going to talk with Casey's boyfriend at the 6pm newcast but I couldn't fin anything.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

4 All My New "FRIENDS" at Websleuth.com - Casting Stones
    Current mood: determined
    Category: Religion and Philosophy

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=417843893
    Jesse's dad's blog about WS.

FYI HE QUOTES MANY MEMBER'S HERE

"She's Going Places," A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLudQC0MBJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZ79InLGRY
    White Lion - When The Children Cry

I'd say the fact that the apartment where Casey said Zanny lived was actually vacant and had been since February points to Casey, not Zanny, as being the liar. I mentioned on the other thread the possiblity that Casey got Zanny's name from somewhere and may have used it as an alias. Maybe it was actually Casey, saying she was Zanny, who looked at that apartment as a possible rental. Was she planning to rent it under a false name? Has LE asked Zanny if she actually looked at the apartment?

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    SAVE IT!! Do you know how?! I don't know about your toolbar...but mine has a little page with a pencil that says Page next to it. Click on that. Then hit Save as.... It will save it to your computer. Then you can upload the whole page to Photobucket.
    If there's nothing on your toolbar, click on "File" in the upper left corner and "Save Page As." Should work in IE or Firefox.

oh, no, Aimee, I couldn't get the link to work!

He was on here last night as "Sword's Man" if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenorwyn View Post
    Good theory, but if that were the case, why would Casey have ever told LE zanny's name to begin with? If she truly was afraid and didn't want anyone to know where her daughter was out of fear, it seems she wouldn't have given the name of the woman, IMO.
    Very good point!!!

Quote Originally Posted by *~Aimee~* View Post
    Thursday, July 24, 2008

4 All My New "FRIENDS" at Websleuth.com - Casting Stones
    Current mood: determined
    Category: Religion and Philosophy

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=417843893
    Jesse's dad's blog about WS.

FYI HE QUOTES MANY MEMBER'S HERE
    wow....could you give us more info? It wont let me see his blog when I click the link....and I went to Jesse's myspace just now to go click on his dad and try to access it that way but Jesse's myspace is now private. I'm very interested to see what he has to say!!

If GM & GP both worked, isn't it possible that they were out of the house by the time Casey's day began?

Her parents HAD to know she was a heavy drinker & she probably slept later than a regular 9 to 5 kind of mother.

Casey's immaturity & lack of responsibility is probably exactly WHY she & her mother argued AND her immaturity is probably her mother is used to covering for a lot of wild messes Casey has created in the past.

I doubt she EVER imagined Casey could do something THIS 'sick.'

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast