Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I know this probably was mentioned by I have forgotten. Was Casey arrested the night they reported Caylee missing, or the next day?

IF it was the next day then that may have given the family time to have gotten the truth out of Casey.

We may still have obstruction of justice. It's not clear yet IMHO. This could be why Cindy now tries to say the trunk smelled like pizza. NOW she may be covering something.

Quote Originally Posted by jep0216 View Post
    Her profile was NOT private two seconds ago when I posted the link. When I went to look at her pictures, I was told the profile is now private. And I see that she's online. Guess she figured others would be looking at her page now that she was on NG.
    Her profile was private earlier in the week. I tried to look at it on Monday or Tuesday. Most of Casey's current friends have set their profiles to private.

Her profile was NOT private two seconds ago when I posted the link. When I went to look at her pictures, I was told the profile is now private. And I see that she's online. Guess she figured others would be looking at her page now that she was on NG.
    LOL next time, click save page on your toolbar then you can post it on photobucket! Either that or save it another way. Those people are quick.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Oh yeah it does show her online right now...she wasted no time jumping on the computer.

"Curious, how do you explain that 2 different dogs hit the exact same spots?"

sure, something in those spots is giving off a false positive. do i think that is whats happening? not really.

does anyone know if there was anything mechanically wrong with the car when it was towed? was it broken down as casey claimed?

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    LOL next time, click save page on your toolbar then you can post it on photobucket! Either that or save it another way. Those people are quick.
    Thanks for the advice! I'll have to remember that!

Did it say anything interesting?

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    to me, it sounds like before Cindy says hello and gets into the second call , she is working herself up, so that it sounds like she is really upset. take a listn and tell me what you think, first 5 seconds to the call.

sounds like she is faking the crying IMO
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by A.Wood View Post
    Oh yeah it does show her online right now...she wasted no time jumping on the computer.
    She sure didn't. Even with her child in the background on NG. You would think she would be taking care of her little child instead of protecting herself on myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    Hahaha..
    On NG, Baez did NOT meet with LE 30 minutes after the show as he said he would do.

Mike Brooks: "Baez is too busy running his piehole"

Now THAT's a great signature line for someone.
    Yes, I laughed out loud when I heard Mike say that. (Seems I heard the same in reference to Joel Brodsky. LOL)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I wish that someone would bring up Zanny the Nanny with Nancy Grace! Someone e-mail or call in, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by olive View Post
    Did it say anything interesting?
    I didn't even get a chance to look. The first thing I did was go to her pictures and it told me it was private. It was literally seconds after she got off of NG. Her headline does say "HOPING FOR CAYLEE'S SAFE RETURN AND FOR AN ANGEL TO COMFORT MY BFF CASEY!"

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    I didn't even get a chance to look. The first thing I did was go to her pictures and it told me it was private. It was literally seconds after she got off of NG. Her headline does say "HOPING FOR CAYLEE'S SAFE RETURN AND FOR AN ANGEL TO COMFORT MY BFF CASEY!"
    BFF= Best Friend Forever
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

I guarantee my BFF always KNEW who was babysitting my daughter when she was little. Heck, my BFF was on the call list or any emergency.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Okay, I am sure the answer to this is lost in here somewhere. I have read references to a picture of Caylee with bruises that the detective has. I have read that someone verified they had seen bruises on Caylee. Is there more information on that? Where did the he get the picture? Who seen the bruises?

As I said I am sure it is somewhere, sorry.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast