GUILTY PA - Jan Roseboro, 45, found murdered in her backyard pool, Denver, 22 July 2008

She had severe trauma and didn't do it to herself. Found by husband.

Police said someone murdered her and they are at large in the community.

My heart goes out to her children, husband and family.

She had severe trauma and didn't do it to herself. Found by husband.

Police said someone murdered her and they are at large in the community.

My heart goes out to her children, husband and family.

yea- she fricking tripped-------------------------:behindbar
quote from link:

"Michael and Jan were sitting by the pool talking. He went inside. She didn't come right in, and he went back out to look for her," Bachman said Mr. Roseboro told him. "Apparently, she must have either slipped or tripped and hit her head and fallen into the water. Nobody saw it happen. The kids were in bed."

I should have read the whole article before posting. Really weak story from the husband.

I should have read the whole article before posting. Really weak story from the husband.
yup- tripped and hit her head VS severe blunt trauma all over her body- severe beating -
why are people so stupid?
but then- he may get away with it like alot have lately :mad:

"Police said there were no signs of forced entry into the home, and "no obvious signs of a struggle." The backyard and pool are surrounded by a wrought-iron fence.

The home is a single-story red-brick structure with a large extension and sits on more than three acres of land. Neighbors said today that Mrs. Roseboro had grown up in the home, which had been owned at one time by her parents."

hmm.. 3 acres of land, the neighbors wouldn't have heard anything. No one in their right mind is going to believe all the bruises and then drowning occurred from drowning. No signs of forced entry or a struggle, well i wonder if her husband had an insurance policy out on her and or was looking forward to getting her house, which belonged to her parents.

"Police said there were no signs of forced entry into the home, and "no obvious signs of a struggle." The backyard and pool are surrounded by a wrought-iron fence.

The home is a single-story red-brick structure with a large extension and sits on more than three acres of land. Neighbors said today that Mrs. Roseboro had grown up in the home, which had been owned at one time by her parents."

SHE grew up in the home.

Accident?:confused:

:rolleyes:
fran

This is such BS from the husband. The poor lady. :furious:

MAN!!! How can these guys be so STUPID!!!

A little shade of the Michael Peterson story saying he left his wife outside except Kathleen was found inside.

This smells so bad--they were married 19 years, the home was hers---and he was home, kids sleeping. Gate around pool no obvious break-in,, she couldnt have beat herself. There had to be some noise while she was beaten...how long did he leave her. I think hubby is guilty.

Husband = Guilty, only my opinion of course.

LOL, this guy is lucky he doesn't have to pick his jury from Websleuths! ;)

It's getting almost to the point, IF it appears on our pages, we KNOW he did it! :D

j/k
fran

PS...ok, ok, I KNOW! Innocent until proven guilty.:rolleyes:

the first link at the very bottom in the comments it said, that it was unconfirmed but the hubby was in police custody....he must be one stupid fool if he did it and thought his story would fool anyone lol

I am waiting for the investigators to make an arrest. Of course the husband would be a suspect. This woman did not beat herself up. What a sad sad story. She was brutally beaten, and then drowned. I suspect that the woman was thrown in the pool, after her beating, and was unable to get out. Poor thing. I predict an arrest within a few days.

Girlygirl, are you from Lancaster County area too?

Yeah i live in lancaster, east earl twp.
Cool! I am in upper leacock twp. :) Welcome to websleuths! We sure have had our share of cases that have been nationally discussed. With the Amish school shootings.. Jesse Wise mass murder of his family, the David Ludwig/Borden killings, and the Haines family murder.. and that is just off the top of my head, our area doesnt seem like such a tranquil place anymore. Such tragedies.

I can't imagine that this latest will remain unsolved for much longer. The victim left behind 4 children, one a recent grad. Those poor kids... the beatings on mama mustve been ongoing for years. I sure hope they don't think this is how familys should be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back