Please Read If You Post On This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Websleuths has been threatened with a major lawsuite by Rev. Richard, Jessie's Dad.

Don't worry about it. I am not going to go into details. I am waiting to hear from his lawyer. There is no case here.

Don't hesitate to post your opinions and facts about this case.

The only thing I ask, and this applies to all the people involved in any case on WS, please don't post about them unless it is something, at least, in-directly, involved with the case. Post what you feel is justified just make sure it has a meaning to the case.

Thanks,
Tricia

Yikes!!! I know there are some unflattering opinions of him, on here, but that is it... and opinions are no ground to stand on for bringing a lawsuit.

I give you my word that I will not post about them!

Fair request, one I have always followed as I feel most WS'rs do and if they cross the line I have seen quick reaction on our part, imo.
Mr. Grund has a public site or more, so does his son and other members of his family posting their opinions about others in a general way and some very specifically.

I would make the argument if Mr. Grund is so concerned about what is being said- why would he POST THEM ON HIS OWN site? Perhaps Mr. Grund is smart enough to know about Search Engine Optimization, and linking to a site that has grown by the hundreds in the last few weeks and now his own undoubtedly is receiving a significant increase in hits..
Public Domain, end of story. Sorry Tricia, this blip o the radar will go away with the progression of Caylee's case in short order.

i am not familiar with the case but .. i hope the poor lil angel is ok .. i saw her picture and she is so beautiful . i will pray for her return as i do for all missing kids that i know about .

Yikes...I never saw anything posted that would even remotely be called "libelous". We are living in such a litigious society these days...it doesn't sit well with me AT ALL. I'm sorry for your trouble...truly.

Yikes...I never saw anything posted that would even remotely be called "libelous". We are living in such a litigious society these days...it doesn't sit well with me AT ALL. I'm sorry for your trouble...truly.

Tricia, let us know if we can do anything to help. :blowkiss:

Everything worked out just fine. Rev. Richard sent us a heartfelt letter that we had up on the forum for everyone to see. Per his request I took it down after an agreed to amount of time. No more talk of lawsuits. :)

I am very proud of you all. This case is so tragic and frustrating. Because of that you have all jumped in to keep track of the evidence and keep things "real" if you will for everyone.

Do you realize how many people check this forum every day? It's a ton I can tell you. From LE, to media, to people just like you and me.

For Caylee's sake keep on doing what you are doing. Keep the discussion on track and keep Caylee's name out there for the world to see.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member